JudoFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Running / Chafing

I have this odd problem where when I run for long periods of time I chafe right between my two quads. It burns a little, and hurts to walk after. I've always been told I have big quads. And I'm not fat or anything, I'm pretty thin but somewhat muscular. I don't know what to do. I tried wearing tight fitting under armour type shorts and that didn't work. Idk.....

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wear tight under shorts and i don't have a problem so idk what to do. Try a different type of shorts. I had compression shorts that I'd put my cup in when i was playing baseball and I just wear those whenever I do a long run.

Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superhuman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JudoFreak View Post
    I have this odd problem where when I run for long periods of time I chafe right between my two quads. It burns a little, and hurts to walk after. I've always been told I have big quads. And I'm not fat or anything, I'm pretty thin but somewhat muscular. I don't know what to do. I tried wearing tight fitting under armour type shorts and that didn't work. Idk.....
    You need to get the Under Armour compression shorts, but the LONG version. There's a normal version and another type that has "legs" that extend down to the knee. I wear them every time I run and never have chafing issues anymore.