Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ULTIMATE NUTRITION needs testers for AMINOBOLIC

Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic is a free-form amino acid complex that supplies several of the amino acids most needed by the body, in easy to swallow (and easy to take along to the gym) caplets.

Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and muscle tissue. All types of physiological processes relating to sport; such as energy, recovery, muscle gain, strength gain and fat loss are closely and significantly linked to amino acids. Amino acids have become a major part of athletes' supplementation, especially among bodybuilders. Amino acids are needed to maintain and repair muscles, tendons, skin, ligaments, organs, etc. They also aid in the production of hormones, neurotransmitters, and enzymes that play a role in various bodily functions.

When even one amino acid is deficient, health problems may occur. Eating highly nutritious, high protein meals is the most familiar way to get amino acids into the diet. Even some vegetables and legumes can offer high levels of most amino acids. However, for serious athletes and those on the run, protein supplements and pure free-form amino acids provide a convenient and effective way to supplement dietary needs.

Ultimate Nutrition Amino Bolic is a free-form amino acid complex that supplies several of the amino acids most needed by the body, in easy to swallow (and easy to take along to the gym) caplets. The benefits of using free-form amino acids are that because they're small molecules they are much easier to digest and absorb while exercising, and they don't cause bloating or gas.

With Amino Bolic you get:
    -Increased protein synthesis and recovery rate
    - Over 6000mg of Leucine per serving to blast your body into an anabolic state
    - Reduced muscle breakdown resulting from exercise
    - Increased caloric efficiency for more muscle with less fat
    - Reduced fatigue and soreness
    - NO STIMULANTS!

As athletes know, physical activity and bodybuilding has distinct effects on protein metabolism. Recent studies indicate that amino acid supplements can increase muscular development, particularly when involved with heavy resistance training. Research on amino acid supplements show that athletes achieve muscular strength much quicker and experience less physical exhaustion while taking amino acid supplements or amino acid rich foods. Amino acid supplements can benefit all athletes as well as anyone wanting to ensure a balanced diet.

Amino Bolic includes BCAA?s. BCAA?s act as a fuel source for skeletal muscle during times of trauma or stress and help prevent catabolism, all while encouraging protein synthesis. The BCAA's are especially important to athletes because they are metabolized in the muscle rather than the liver. This means that they can be used either to build new proteins or be burned as fuel to create energy. Supplementing with BCAA's has been shown to result in measurable gains in both muscle strength and size. Taken before a workout BCAA's can improve performance and delay the onset of fatigue. They also operate as anabolic agents allowing the body to burn fat and not muscle.

From vegetarians to people with protein allergies, the stressed to the mentally fatigued, bodybuilders to endurance athletes - for anyone who may not be getting a balanced diet in amino acids, Amino Bolic can offer the powerful nutrition tool you need.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/ab.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 testers...obviously cutting phases are preferred but not required

Required Information:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Disclaimer:
    I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great!

L-Leucine 6510mg *
    L-Isoleucine 1197mg *
    L-Valine 1197mg *
    L-Histidine 798mg *
    L-Lysine 1190mg *
    L-Methionine 399mg *
    L-Phenylalanine 1197mg *
    L-Threonine 1197mg *
    Taurine 1498mg *
    Glutamine 1498mg *

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn! I've been wanting to try this stuff, just got picked for x-factor/lean xtreme though...good luck!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Sweatin' to the Oldies Austin109's Avatar
    Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Required Information:

Sex:m

Height:5'11

Weight:189

Body type:ecto-meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible):6 years lifting sportswise, 1 year bodybuilding

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):4 day split
    DAY 1-Chest/ Tris- emphasis on explosiveness (training for boxing)
    Day 2- Legs+shoulders- emphasis on endurance though for both
    Day 3- Explosive/Power- Clean and press, Split Jerk, Deads...
    Day 4- Rest Rinse Repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Chest day i start out with a 2 mile run at a 7.5incline at 6 mph
    Power day i do HIIT, sprints/basketball court line touches
    Rest day i jog around campus

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):CL Glycergrow, Green Bulge, 2 days left on black hole Gaspari Superpump 250
    Universal M-Stak Cytosports Cytogainer Scivation Xtend-1 day left

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Last month and a half i was on a dirty bulk i try to keep it roughly 30/50/20 but it varies and i try to keep it 3300+

Current Daily water intake: 1.5+ gal a day

Short Term Goal: Cut to 175 at 7% bf

Long Term Goal:by september id like to compete in my firs bb comp

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Ive used a lot, Muscle milk, NoXplode, Animal Stak/mstak, Animal Pump, Green bulge, white food, green mag, black hole, store brand HMB, optimum whey, healthy and fit sterodal complex, univeral sterols, universal uni-liver, xtend. im sure more but i cant remmeber

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):i started a black hole log but i had to stop bc it bleed my meal tickets dry

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):i dont have a digital camera, if one of the company reps knows how, ill text them a before and after pic with my phone and they can upload it?

Disclaimer:
    I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great choice for people who don't have a log. I do, but I did love Muscle Juice
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100)

entry

Required Information:

Sex: male

Height: 5'8

Weight: 165

Body type:mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Basically have been training my whole life for different sports, i played hockey until junior a, and then switched over to bodybuilding when i was 19 and havnt looked back since.

Day1 Chest + Calves + triceps
    Incline Barbell Press
    Flat bench Dumbell Press
    Weighted Dips
    incline/decline/flat flies like to change it up every couple weeks
    Close grip bench press
    decline skull crushers
    rope pull down

Day2 Back + Biceps
    warm up with 2 sets of wide grip pull ups
    lat pull down
    deadlift
    t-bar row
    dumbell rows
    barbell curls
    preacher curls
    hammer curls

Day3 Legs
    Front squat or barbell hack squat
    leg press
    leg extension
    leg curl
    barbell good morning
    seated calf raises
    standing calf raises (toes pointed in)

Day 4 Rest

Day 5 Shoulders + Traps
    Overhead Barbell Press
    Dumbell Lateral Raise
    Bent-Over Lateral Raise
    Upright row
    Dumbell "21" shrugs (7 behind back/7 at sides/7 infront)

Day 6 Arms and forearm work
    Close grip bench press
    Barbell Curl
    Lying tricep barbell extension
    Preacher Curl
    straight bar press down
    Incline dumbbell curl
    forearm work varies

Day 7 Legs
    leg press
    walking lunges
    leg extension
    reverse hamstring extension
    seated calf raises

Day 8 rest then repeat cycle

abs are thrown in every other day usually not as much in the winter and with no weight. weight is used only in the summer when my body fat is low. sets and reps vary depending on energy

starting to do cardio to get ready for summer, going to be adding cardio in over the next few weeks

gaspari size on
    gaspari superpump 250
    Libera tone advantage multi
    Fish oil caps
    Muscle Juice
    GNC L-Glutamine
    GNC Amino Acids 1000

4,200 calories, 400 g. carbs, 300 g. protein, 150 g fats depending on the days i dont usually hardcore count calories when bulking. No junk food is consumed as well as no soda or dirty bulking

Current Daily water intake: 2-3 litres per day

Short Term Goal: To get up to 180 pounds

Long Term Goal: to stay at 180 with 8% bf

None, not even alcohol

Prolab n-large2
    gaspari size on
    gaspari superpump 250
    bsn no-xplode
    allmax creatine
    Progressive Multi vitamin
    Libera tone advantage multi
    Fish oil caps
    Tribex Tribulus
    Muscle Juice
    Eas Protein
    GNC L-Glutamine
    GNC Amino Acids 1000

None at this point

yes

Disclaimer:

Registered User satanonthebeech's Avatar
    satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes!!!

Sex: Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 228lb.

Body type: Ectomorph

Training Exp.: 4 years training, I've tried both volume and DC and found my happy place right in the middle. Done cuts and bulks, currently sequeing from a bulk to a cut over the next 2 months.

Current Training Schedule: Sat. Chest/biceps - Incline BB, Flat DB, Flat Flye, DB Pullover, BB Curl, Rope curl, Sun: Legs - Smith squat, leg press, hack squat, romanian deads, lying leg curl, Tues: Back - HS pulldown, TBar, rack deads, Thurs. Shoulders/triceps - BB press, Arnold press, DB lateral, bent lateral, skullcrushers, one-arm OH DB ext.

Cardio Schedule: None now - bulk and i have a very high metabolism. Starting in mid-March I'm going to add 3 cardio sessions a week (HIIT jogging and eliptical) gradually working up to 5 by the end of May.

Current Supps: Universal Torrent, Designer Supps Activate Xtreme, Ultimate Nutrition Beta Alanine, Universal Uni-Liver, Body Fortress Whey, AST 32x Multi.

Current Diet/Macros: Prebreakfast: 52g whey, 3 tbsp honey; Breakfast: 3 eggs 3 eggwhites, 2 pieces Ezekial toast, 1 pot coffee; Meal 2: 1 piece Ezekial toast w/ 5 tbsp. peanut butter; Meal 3: 2 pieces Ezekial bread, 10 oz. roast beef; Meal 4: 40g whey; Meal 5: post-WO shake; Meal 6: 9 oz ground beef, 2 cups broccoli, 1 cup brown rice; Meal 7: 16oz 0% greek yogurt. ~310-400g protein, ~400-600g carbs, ~100g fat

Daily Water: 1.5-2 gal

Short term goal: 230lb, 8%bf

Long term goal: 245, 8%bf

Drugs: NO DRUGS

Supplement history: NO Xplode, Creatine Mono, ON Whey, Leukic, Gakic, Cellmass, ********* Aftermass, BioQuest Myozene, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, IDS WaxiMaize, Ultimate Nutrition TestostroGrow, Get Diesel Diesel Test Hardcore, ON Tribulus, Dymatize Z-Power, Universal Animal Pak, Universal Animal Nitro and Nitro G, Animal M-Stak, Ultimate Nutrition BCAA, Ultimate Nutrition Kre-Alkalyn.

Other Product Reviews: TestostroGrow - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...atanonthebeech, Dieseltest Hardcore - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...atanonthebeech

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos: Yes

Disclaimer:
    I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring tha tyou have read the above terms entirely adn agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like an awesome product, too bad I'll be running a log

Good luck to applicants!
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome product ultimate. Any limitations on dieting style etc for this log? I'm currently cutting dave palumbo style. I personally dont think it matters I still lift and do cardio 5+ days a week even averaging 25ish carbs a day
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

Originally Posted by fates_child03 View Post
    Awesome product ultimate. Any limitations on dieting style etc for this log? I'm currently cutting dave palumbo style. I personally dont think it matters I still lift and do cardio 5+ days a week even averaging 25ish carbs a day
    Go ahead and apply, this would be a great log to follow....how long have u been doing the cut and how much longer u got?

BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 189

Bodytype: ecto-meso

Training :
    Well. I've been training for 4 years seriously now. I?ve come up from 155 to currently 222 at a bf % of 11 right now. Again that is also currently dropping by the week now. I have been always training consistently. I am currently using the SciVation Tri-Phase training for touch ups and additional lean mass. You should pick me because I am very dedicated. This is my life and I put my training and my bb goals before anything else. I give the weight room my all and I fallow directions from my training like a soldier.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
    TriPhase training by Scivation
    Day 1: UPPER(heavy)
    Day 2: OFF
    Day 3: LOWER
    Day 4: UPPER
    Day 5: LOWER
    Day 6: OFF
    Day 7: BODY TOUCHUPS

It?s a great split by Scivation and I?m currently in phase two trying to push myself harder to new heights.

Cardio Schedule/Protoco:
    HITT on off days or 30 mins of moderate cardio after workouts.

Current supplement:
    MVP Whey
    XTEND
    BioX Glutamine
    Leukic MT

Current Diet and macros:

350/300/100 = 3000kcals
    Clean all year round. No junk no waste.

~2 to 3 gallons

Currently bulking or cutting:
    Lean massing. Will be cutting end of April contest prep.

Short Term Goal:
    Get to at least a steady 230 before 16 weeks out of contest.

Long Term Goal:
    205 at 5% Bf for June 16th

none

Supplement history:
    Superdrol
    Halodrol
    BOLD
    Trenadrol
    BODY OCTANE
    XCEED
    VAULT
    V12
    VasoFlow
    NO2 Black
    NO2 Black Powder
    VolcaNO
    NiOX
    Virtago
    AE2
    CEE
    Novadex xt
    Formadrol Xtreme
    XTEND
    TBomb
    ABomb
    Leukic
    Aplodan
    VaporNaNO
    Green bulge
    White flood
    Ultimate Orange
    and plenty of others...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why do they have to be pills i cant swallow them dammit

KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 160-165, this weight changes often because of the amount of cardio I'm doing at the moment.

Body type: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I've been training seriously since July 2007. I put on about 15 pounds of lean mass in 4 months and I got my diet figured out about half way through that time. From November to March I'm playing basketball and I can only get in the gym 2-3 times a week max, but once basketball is over I can finally consistently get in the gym.

At the moment:
    Day 1: Chest
    4 exercises x 3 sets per exercise
    Rep Range 4-9. I like to work heavy but I do enjoy drop sets and super sets.

Day 2: Back
    4 exercises x 3 sets per exercise
    Rep Range 4-9. I like to work heavy but I do enjoy drop sets and super sets.
    I include more supersets with back than I do with chest.

Day 3: Legs
    3 exercises x 4 sets per exercise.
    Rep range 3-6 reps. I try to go a heavy as possible. I try to include some type of plyometric movements during my leg workouts be it Jump Squats, Depth Jumps, or Knee tucks. I believe that Plyometrics + Weight training = strong powerful legs.

Once Basketball is over I will be training 6 days a week.
    Day 1: Chest\Bis\Tris
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3 : off
    Day 4: Back\Bi
    Day 5: Delts\Tri
    Day 6: Cardio\Abs\Traps\Calves
    Day 7: off

I play pick up basketball anywhere from 2-4 hours a week (monday-friday) but only when I feel like playing. The cardio I will be doing on day 6 will be about 30-50 minutes of medium paced jogging or biking.

Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
    Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein

once basketball is over:
    Supplement Direct Creatine Monohydrate
    Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
    Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
    Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
    ***Hopefully Ultimate Nutrition Aminobolic***

Meal 1: 1 cup OJ, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey mixed with 1 glass of milk. 8-10 slices of Bacon and a bowl of yogurt.
    Calories: 700-800

Meal 2Pre-Workout) 150g of Carbs from Pasta and a chicken breast, 1 glass of milk
    Calories: 1100-1300

Meal 3: (Post-Workout) Glass of Grape Juice + Creatine Monohydrate. Fruit Source Bar (0 g of fat, 24g of carbs, 3g of fiber), 1 scoop whey mixed with 1 glass of milk. Some cut up fruit (cantaloupe or honeydew)
    Calories: 400-500

Meal 4: Chicken breast, Potato or Rice, could be some corn on the cob, piece of whole grain bread toasted with garlic salt on it, glass of milk.
    Calories: 500-600

Meal 5: 1-2 Glasses of milk, small bowl of ice cream or a small bowl of chips. 1 or 2 chicken/turkey sandwiches. Cut up fruit.

Calories: 400-500 if ice cream/fruit.
    Calories: 600-700 if sandwiches and chips.

Meal 6: 1.5 Scoop Whey, 500ml milk, 2-3 TBSP peanut butter, bowl of yogurt. Cut up fruit.
    Calories: 600-800

Total Calories: 3700-4300
    Aim for 225g of protein daily 400-600g of carb daily, 100g-125g of fat daily.

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 Gallons daily.

Short Term Goal: Get my weight over 180 pounds while maintaining a 9-13% bodyfat. Deadlift 315+, Squat 250+, Bench 205+.

Long Term Goal: Get my weight over 200 pounds while maintaning a 9-13% bodyfat. Deadlift 405+, Squat 315+, Bench 225+.

Not on any drugs or prescriptions.

PurplE wrAAth (1 month ago I finished my tub)
    Animal Pump (7-8 months ago)
    Green MAG (finished the tub 2-3 months ago I believe)
    Orange TRIad
    CytoGainer
    Prolab N-Large II
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey

My log that I made for a short period of time just to get a feel for the amount of work that it took to log workouts. I let go of this log after a short amount of time because my personal journal was enough and I figured out the amount of effort it took to run a serious log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5465183

My Controlled Labs sample pack review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3225721

Yes

Disclaimer:

dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcso011006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Required Information:

Sex: yes, oh male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 25

Body type: a little extra but working on that

Training experience (as much detail as possible):
    i started lifting weights in 1998 when i entered high school and joined the football team. my lifting has only got better with time. i can still remember the first time that i got 225x1 on the bench. what a bench mark, a staple in my life. well i went to college and became more interested in going to parties and hitting on girls and my working out did not stop but my diet went to hell (beer has a lot of calories) and sice a becamse a police officer i have been getting back in shape. over the last 4.5 years i have broken all of my previous records and keep breaking them daily. i work out 5 days a week and the only way that i will miss a day is if im throughing up but then the next time that i can hit the gym i hit it HARD!!!

monday: Chest, Back, abs. i will change up what exercises that i do week to week but the muscle groups will always be the same
    tuesday :bis, and tris
    wed: none
    thurs: shoulders, lats, traps, abs
    fri: LEGS!!!!!

monday : 30 min HITT
    tuesday:30 min bike
    wed ne hour of eliptical
    thur:30 min treadmill
    fri: none

cytosport complete whey vanilla bean
    MPH Active sport multi
    Ultimate Nutrition TestosteroGROW 2 HP

my diet is about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight
    i eat about 4 meals aday and then 2 extra meals are whey shakes

about 1.5 gal. i sometimes will add the sugar free cal free walmart flavored drink powder for a change

Short Term Goal:
    are there really any short term goals. i hope that everything will be a long term goal but i guess to pass a SWAT test in a month

Long Term Goal:
    to maintain a healthy style of living and never to lose sight of where i have came from

NONE!!!!!!!!

i have use creatine, sizeagen, BA, intraXcell, intrAbolic, dexotherm, SARM-X, whey, gult.

sizeagen by hard nutrition
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6424061

intraXcell, IntrAbolic by AEN
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5991801

if i can find a dig camera. i dont have one

Disclaimer:

Registered User satanonthebeech's Avatar
    satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) satanonthebeech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So when are you picking the testers? I don't know how much longer I can hold out!

BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to get Anabolic with AminoBolic asap!

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex:Male

Height:6'1

Weight:215

Body type:meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I started lifting when i was around 14 years old and didnt really know too much about anything especially diet, i weighed around 225 as a freshman and cut down to around 175 and then gained it back about a year later and stayed that way until i got out of highschool and then i ate 1 meal a day and cut down to 175 again and lost most of my muscle so it has taken me about a year to get to 210. i have been at the gym for about 1.3 years lifting hard and serious, i have had my diet in check for the past 5 months and i have been bulking for the past 4 weeks and have gained about 5lbs

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): right now i am doing the max-ot training program because i like to switch things up so my body doesnt get used to the same thing... i have done rippetoes starting strength and madcows 5x5 and i may go back to those in the future

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):i do cardio about 2 times a week, 30 minutes on a low intensity treadmill..since im bulking i dont wanna lose too much but i also dont want to gain too much fat

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Bsn True Mass, Gnc 100% whey, **** WTF Pumpd. Mega Mens Multi

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):my current diet i try to consume around 3500-3800 calories per day with a ratio of 40/40/20. i try and eat alot of chicken, steak, sweet potatoes, brown rice, whey protein and i try and eat every 2 hours

Current Daily water intake:1-1.5 gallons per day

Short Term Goal: my short term goal would be to keep lifting hard and get to about 220 at the same percent bodyfat as i am at now. then cut to 210 and be around 15% bodyfat

Long Term Goal: my long term goal would be to get to around 230-240 and be around 10-12% bodyfat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Original Mass Fx, Hyperdrol x2, Gnc 100% whey, Gnc Mass XXX, BSN True-Mass, Jungle Warfare, **** WTF Pumpd, EAS Phos****en, and i also did a log for Hard nutrition

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Hard Nutrition had me do a log for them here is the link
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4158693

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): yes
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100) brandonbeeb is not very well liked. (-100)
    when is the final day for this?

eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    open to canadians?
    Need a lockerz.com invite?

PM me your email

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Required Information:

Height: 5'9

Weight: 165

Body type: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I've done a variety of competitive sports (soccer, track and field, wrestling). Right now I am fencing competitively and weight lifting to get the best strength/weight ration I can.

I have a really simple workout. I alternate upper/lower body every couple of days, starting with a major compound (squat, deadlift weighted dip, or weighted chin) for 3 sets of 5 and then continue with a couple of assistance exercises (1 legged squats, glute/ham raises, incline dumbbell, rows, etc) for 3-4 sets of 6-8. 1-2 isolation exercises at the end followed by 5-6 sets of abs (either weighted or non-weighted circuits).

I fence 5 times a week currently and do HIIT cardio 6 times a week.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Allmax isoflex, Natural Factors fish oil, Platinum active easymulti men's.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Nothing specific, at least 250g protein/day, carbs around workouts, and fats later in the day.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Gain strength while maintaining weight

Long Term Goal: Get a better strength/weight ratio

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: n/a

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): None, really, apart from fish oil, multi, ephedrine/caffeine and isoflex protein.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): no

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer:

KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump.

Eating My Heart Out Weakestlink's Avatar
    Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex:M

Height:6'0"

Weight:185-188

Body type:e

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I started in August when I turned 18. I began to workout with my dad and when I started I weighed around 156 and I ate my way to 170 when we stopped working out together (November) and then started to add more and more weight. Circa 6 months

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I just started this one last week. I was previously doing Westsides for Skinny Bastards.

Monday:
    Bench press- 5x5 pyramid style
    Incline bench- 3x5
    Flies- 4x7
    Weighted dips- 4x8
    Skull crushers- 4x6 with burnout pressing after each set
    Pulldowns- 4x8

Tuesday:
    Pullups- 4x8
    Rows- 4x8
    Lat pulldowns- 4x7
    Hammer curls- 4x7
    Bent-over rows- 4x7
    Deadlifts- 3x3 Heavy

Wednesday:
    Push press- 5x5 pyramid style
    Military press- 3x5
    Military press behind head- 3x5
    Dumbbell shoulder press- 4x7
    Sideways flyes- 3x8
    Front flyes- 3x8
    Diagonal flyes- 2x8
    Rotators- 3x10

Thursday:
    Front Squats- 5x5 pyramid style
    Russian Twist- 3x20
    Back squats- 4x5
    Decline sit-ups- 4x20
    Calve raises- 3x15
    Leg Press- 3x7
    Leg raises- 3x15

Friday:
    Bench press- 5x5 pyramid style
    Incline bench- 3x5
    Flyes- 4x7
    Weighted dips- 4x8
    Pulldowns- 6x8

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Saturday and Sunday Mornings. Due to my hectic work and school schedule throughout the week. This is the only way I can goto the gym on an empty stomach.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):Creatine Mono, Anator (post w/o), Nitrotech (only when I dont get enough protein throughout the day), and San infusion (night time)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): With school and work everyday it is hard to stay on a strict diet so I take it as it goes. I try to get around 300 g of protein and 200 g carbs and I really eat an assortment of fats.

Current Daily water intake:1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: To get to 190 stable and cut a little bit of body fat.

Long Term Goal: To hit 200

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Acticate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme, Green Mag, Storm, Alpha Drive, M Stak, Activate, Hyperdrol x2.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): M Stak link is in my sig. BTW I finally got a new camera

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):Yes

Disclaimer:

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Application to be Tester... Pick me...

Required Information:

Height: 5'11... a sneeze away from 6 ft

Weight: 198 as of this morning

Body type: Somehow I think I have transformed myself into a Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I have always lifted weights since High School as I was involved in football workouts. Typical five days a week. I took a few years off and throughout college only lifted here and there until I suddenly was ballooning up. I started going to the gym hardcore January 2007 and have since been going strong. I have put on more muscle mass than I have ever acquired and have increased my cardio as well. My diet is now finally in check as I have lost 70 pounds since January 07. In addition, I started bulking last fall and was able to add on with more muscle. After this bulking success, I am currently in the process of cutting. I have lifted 5 to 6 days a week in the past. Currently, I lift 6 days a week and do cardio at least 6 days a week as well sometimes seven. I am determined to finally achieve my body's full potential and look forward to flexing a six pack this summer. I have yet to see anyone more dedicated and determined than myself.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am on Appalachian State University's Football training program. It requires minimal rests in between sets and the schedule is broken down as follows: Monday (Chest/Shoulders); Tuesday (Back/Abs); Wednesday (Legs/Arms); Thursday (Chest/Shoulders); Friday (Back/Abs); Saturday Off; Sunday (Legs/Arms). The program is very intense and the reps very according to the week. First two weeks are moderate reps, third week is a high rep, and 4th and 5th weeks are lower reps followed by high reps for the 6th week. Then you switch up the routine and start it again. Each workout works on different areas of the body and hits you with different workouts than you performed on the other day of the same body part. For example, on the first chest day you do DB incline and flat bench press while on the second chest day you do Incline Bench Press and DB Bench Flat. Works really good in building strength and have already noticed some good gains. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday lifting is done at 6:15 AM. Wednesday and Friday lifting is done at 6:00 AM. And due to the gym's limited opening time, on Sundays, lifting is done at 2:00 PM. Training is no longer than an hour at most. For what lifts are done and how much I am lifting please refer to the cutting log below.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Cardio schedule basically consists of as much as possible. After workouts on Monday, Cardio is done immediately thereafter for 45 minutes on the elipitical. Tuesday, I go back in the evenings for cardio around 5 or 6 PM and either do another 45 minutes on the elipitical or I run for 3 miles and then walk at an incline for the remainder of the time. Wednesday, I run around 11:30 AM for either 45 minutes on the epilitical or run the 3 miles and walk at an incline. Thursday is the exact same as Tuesday. Friday is the exact same as Wednesday. Saturday, if I am able, I play basketball for a few hours. Sunday, around 3:30 PM I typically play basketball until 5:00 PM. Each cardio session is done in intense fashion and I aim for burning 600 calories at each turn. I also am working on lowering my 3 mile time, which I have dropped by almost two minutes already as I am already at 24:30.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): I am currently taking Cytosports / Complete Whey. I just ordered some Muscle Milk Light and more Complete Whey.

After training, I typically consume 2 scoops of whey protein w/ water or if time is permitted I mix skim milk w/ 2 scoops whey, frozen fruit, flaxseed and oats.

During the day I try to get as much protein as possible. My body is very carb sensitive so I limit my carbs to some extent.

Meal: 2 scoops whey or shake described above.
    Meal: Chicken breasts w/ brocolli
    Meal: 2 scoops whey
    Meal: Tuna, Egg Whites, Salsa
    Meal: Tilipia w/ brocolli
    Meal: 2 scoops whey or cottage cheese

Tuna is almost always included daily. Eggs and milk are the same. I also eat meat and throw in whole wheat bread, oats, apples to the menu.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons. Most days I get around 2.25 to 2.5

Short Term Goal: I want to get my weight down enough to see my abs or at least get down to 185.

Long Term Goal: After getting the short term goal I am aiming to reward myself with some good clean bulking and looking towards besting my maxes in the big three (bench, squat, DL). I also want to remain physically healthy and keep lean but achieve more muscle.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have used protein powders of all kinds from Optimum to Muscle Milk to the Wal-Mart cheap ones. I also have taken tons of protein bars as well. I just started using creatine last fall while bulking and have since ran out. I used Cell Mass. I also dabbled with pre workout supplements in the form of NO-Xplode and NO-Shotgun and Animal Pump. I took Aftershock Recovery immediately after workouts. I also took NxLabs T3 and Animal Test and Animal Stak for testorone boosters. Of course I took a multi vitamin, Animal Pak and used Animal Flex to recover from any soreness. Currently, I am just taking the protein powders listed above and look forward to possibly rewarding myself with others if I am able to get my short term goal.

Animal Test / This was my first log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post90067343

Currently have a Cutting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post120775511

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes.

Disclaimer:

I have read and acknowledged your disclaimer.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    why do they have to be pills i cant swallow them dammit
    man up!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm not logging anything and just started a cut, so...

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 160

Body type: Endo/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I've lifted weights since middle school and took basic weight training for 2 years in high school. It wasn't until June 2007, however, when I began training on a very consistent schedule, only missing workouts due to sickness, rehabilitation, and emergencies. You can look through my bodyspace to see my progress in the past year. I've gone from 145lbs/17%bf to 160/12%bf. I've also increased my lifts so that I'm now repping 275 Squat/315 Deadlift/70 Inc DB Bench.

Dynamic rep/set ranges. Normally do around 2-3 warmup sets per exercise, with 4 sets of 6-10 reps per set. On Squats and DL, I sometimes do a 10x10 to shock my CNS.

Originally Posted by Hola Bola
    12 Day Rotation

1. Biceps/Triceps/Abs
    -Overhead DB Extensions
    -Supinating DB Curls
    -Rope Cable Pressdowns
    -Low Cable Curls
    -Wrist Curls/Ab Work

2. Quads/Calves
    -Squats
    -Lunges (light)
    -Hack Squats
    -Leg Extensions
    -Calf Raises

3. Back
    -Weighted Chinups (heavy)
    -BB Rows (light)
    -Shrugs
    -Wide Grip Iso-Pulldown
    -One Arm Iso-Low Rows
    -Side Delt Raises

4. Off Day

5. Chest/Shoulders
    -DB Shoulder Press
    -Weighted Dips (heavy)
    -Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
    -Flat DB Bench

6. Traps/Legs/Calves
    -Deadlifts
    -Squats (light)
    -Hack Squats
    -Shrugs
    -Calf Raises

7. Biceps/Triceps/Abs
    -DB Hammer Curls
    -Close Grip Barbell Bench
    -EZ Bar Spider Curls
    -V-Bar Cable Pressdowns
    -Wrist Curls/Ab Work

8. Off Day

9. Back
    -BB Rows (heavy)
    -Weighted Chins (light)
    -Shrugs
    -Wide Grip Pullups
    -Seated Cable Rows
    -Side Delt Raises

10. Hamstrings/Calves
    -SLDLs
    -Lunges (heavy)
    -Leg Press
    -Seated Leg Curls
    -Calf Raises

11. Chest/Shoulders
    -Incline DB Bench
    -Weighted Dips (light)
    -Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
    -Chest Flys
    -Machine Shoulder Press (light)

12. Off Day

REPEAT
    -Walk to and from school every Monday-Friday (35 minutes each way)
    -HIIT on all arm-heavy days
    -5 minutes on ERG (Rowing Machine) post-workout

-Optimum Nutrition - Opti-Men
    -NOW - Omega 3-6-9
    -SAN - Infusion (Wildberry Yogurt)
    -4EverFit - Fruit Blast Isolate (CranRazz, Orange, Mango)
    -Gaspari Nutrition - SizeON
    -Core Nutritionals - Core ABC (Will discontinue if chosen)
    -Ephedrine + Caffeine

I just finished bulking. I was eating 3500 kcals with a carb cycling routine. 60/0/40 on off-days; 40/45/15 on leg days; 50/25/25 on other training days. Now that I'm going to be maintaining my weight/recomping, I'll be eating around 3,000 kcals a day with the same carb-cycling split.

My water-intake is superb and I drink around 16oz of water hourly until around 3 hours before bed. I normally drink 1/2 gallon+ during my workout+cardio

Short Term Goal:
    160lbs with 10% or less body fat by summer. Use 315lbs on Squats for worksets. Run a 5:45 or under mile by summer.

Long Term Goal:
    The limits are endless. Ideally, I'd like to be a lean (10% or under) 190+ pounds. Also, after I'm done completing my bachelors degrees, I would like to fulfill the requirements to get a PT Certification.

-Do nootropics count? Currently taking L-Huperzine A, Idebenone, and Piracetam

Since this application is for a BCAA product, I'll only list protein/free-form amino supplements I've used:

-Optimum Nutrition - 100% Whey (French Vanilla Creme, Delicious Strawberry)
    -Dymatize - Elite Whey (Chocolate Mint, Berry Blast)
    -Champion - Whey Stack (Cappuccino)
    -SAN - Infusion (Wildberry Yogurt)
    -Xtreme Formulation - Ultra Peptide 2.0 (Chocolate Peanut Butter)
    -EAS - 100% Protein (Chocolate)
    -4EverFit - Fruit Blast Isolate (Tropical Mango, Tangy Orange, CranRazz, Strawberry-Kiwi)

-SciVation - Xtend (Watermelon, Apple, Grape)
    -Controlled Labs - PurplE WrAAth
    -Core Nutritionals - Core ABC

These are some of mine (You can check my thread history for about a dozen more):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3963103
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4068753
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4380783
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4797423
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5854551
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5861051
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6009511
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5593121
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6131971

Yes (I regularly update photos on my bodyspace's progress pics section)

Disclaimer:

Thanks for the opportunity!

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    APPLICATION FORM

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5'6''

Weight:
    145lb

Bodytype:
    Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I been lifting for about three years now, but only the last year have I been serious about it. I read up, and gathered as much information as possilble to get my diet down to a science.

Im a certified canadian personal trainer, and im in the middle of taking my nutritionist course.

Im also a kick boxer/submission wrestler, so I train that 4 nights per week.

monday: chest/Arms

BB or DB bench press (4 sets)
    inclined DB or BB press (3sets)
    Dips or Declined Bench or close grip declined Bench (3 sets)
    DB Curls (3-4 sets)
    BB curls (2-3 sets)
    Tricept Extentions (3-4 sets)

Tues: leg/lower back day
    Squats (4 sets)
    inclined leg press (3 sets)
    Hack Squats (3 sets)
    stiff leg deadlifts or conventional DLs (4 sets)
    standing calf raise (4 sets)
    seated Calf raise (3 sets)
    Back extentions (3 sets)

Wed-Back width/Thickness, Shoulders
    weighted pullups (4 sets)
    bentover BB row (3 sets)
    T-Bar rows (4 sets)
    Chin Ups(3 sets)
    Seated DB Press or standing military Press (5 sets)
    Side Lateral Raise (3 sets)
    reverse flys (4 sets)

Then reapeat.
    basically its 6 days on, one day off on Sunday.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

I do light cardio 2 times per week for about 20-30 mins post workout, and I do one intense run up the mountain per week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Optimum Nutrition 100% whey
    SciVation Xtend
    Athletic Nutrition IntraXCell
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Controlled Labs Glycergrow
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    **Millennium Sport Cordygen 5

** could drop that because i don't need two ergogenic aids

upon wakeing- 1 scoop ON whey 2 scoops xtend.

breakfast- 1 cup oats 10oz skim milk, two whole eggs, one fruit (apple/orange/pear)

post workout shake- 2scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 2scoops xtend, 1 banana

1 hour after shake- 250-300g chicken breast, one medium sweet potato

next meal- 2 cup yogurt with 2TBLS ground up flax seeds, broccoli, can of tuna

next meal- can of tuna, 2 scoops salsa, fruit

next meal, 3 whole eggs plus 3 whites, 3-4oz cheese 1 cup pasta (whole wheat) and one cup veggies.

pre bed meal- 1 cup Cottage cheese, 1cup broccoli and 1.5-2 TBLS peanut butter.

total cals, approx 3000-3400. It depends on how hard my kickboxing was.

6L

Currently bulking or cutting:

Bulking

Short Term Goal:

Hit 155lb at 9% BF by November

Long Term Goal:

Just to live a healthy life style, free of disease.

Also be able to Bench twice my body weight and Squat 3 times my weight.

None

I ran Activate xtreme for 8 weeks about 2 months ago. Unforunatly I did not log it,

As far a creatine, Iv tried a few( Prolab CM, Green Bulge, two containers of SizeON, and im on my second container of Green mag.) So far Green Mag is my favorite.

As for proteins, dymatize and ON whey are the two I stick with.

Iv tried shock therapy which I didn't find to be anything great.

I take 4 scoops xtend and one scoop purple wraath pre/durring/post workout.

I had two bottles of E-bol which I really loved.

IXL is a staple product for me now. I did a three month log with it and now im hooked.

Cordygen 5 is also now a staple product for me.

Currently loging SNAC Areobitine and Vitalyze.

Will Be finsihed in less than a week.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4760293&page=3

Currently loging, Unique Nutrition Aniracetam

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post75039193

IntrAbolic Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5380273

[b]SNAC Areobitine/Vitalyze
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4760293

IntraXCell 90 day log:
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...8#post12897578

IXL review
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...1#post14083491

Cordygen 5/ Yellow nEuphoria Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2304731

Cordygen 5 review.
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...1#post14083491

Yellow nEuphoria Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post45110361

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of immediately after receiving product, and I will include at least 4 updates in detail per week, and a final review of the product with before and after photos. I agree to terms and conditions on

JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Weight:230

Body type:Mesomorph

Training experience: 3-4 years. Began training a few years ago in high school for sports. I came to this board and have adapted the bodybuilding way of life.

Training Goals: I've been trying to add as much muscle possible to my frame as of late, now I'm ready to shed the fat and reveal what's underneath. I plan to start a cut very soon and need something to keep my anti-catabolic.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I lift 5 days a week, hitting most muscle groups twice. My routine looks something like this..

Chest/Shoulders
    Back/Traps/Abs
    Legs
    Chest/Triceps/Abs
    Back/Biceps

I lift heavy 5x5 for large compound exercises, and 3x8-12 for isolation exercises.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do slow intensity cardio everyday post workout for about 30-40mins. Hopefully with Aminobolic I can rock these cardio sessions like I need to.

Current Supplements:

Multi: NOW Adam
    Creatine: Controlled Labs Green Mag/Universal Storm
    Protein: Any WPI, currently GNC Mega Whey Extreme
    Beta Alanine: Bulk Primaforce
    Fish Oil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): For my cut I will be consuming around 2700 calories on a normal day. My carbs will be exclusively for morning, pre and post workout meals.

Macros: 350g Protein 150g Carbs 75g Fat

Current Daily water intake: About 1.5 Gallons, as much as I can.

Short Term Goal: Get to about 10-12% bodyfat in the next few months.

Long Term Goal: Same as everyone, get jacked with low bodyfat.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None, only quality supps for me.

Medical Condition(s):None, healthy as a horse.

Current Supplements: Just the basics at the moment, Whey Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Multivitamin

Supplement History:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Controlled Labs Golden Finish
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Universal Storm
    BSN NO Explode
    Muscletech NaNo Vapor
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Various Multis & Proteins

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=needs+to+gfh

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

WHY should we select YOU? I am absolutely dedicated to getting cut, because I've never really been at that state before. I promise to produce the best log I can for you guys, for anyone curious about the product, and for myself. I think doing a log will be perfect to help me stay dedicated to a cut, and what a perfect product to do so with. I need something to maintain what lean mass I have.

Disclaimer:

im going to find out about if it applies to canucks and then pick some guys!

let u know asap