Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Handlethevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Handlethevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Handlethevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How can I get this physique?

Alright. First pic is me, 2nd pic is someone I want to look like, bodywise. I've been just losing weight, but I'm still not getting like ectomorph looking. I want to look REALLY skinny. Currently, I'm like 5'7, 125ish pounds or so. Last time I weighed myself on Saturday, in the morning right when I woke up, I was 122.2. I hate how big my legs look, they're normal looking, but I want them to be skinny. Anyways, do you think I'll be good If I can get myself down to 115? This is probably the lowest I'd go, just because anything lower would be unhealthy.
    Attached Images

EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EviL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a joke right?

Registered User comf0rtablynumb's Avatar
    comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Methamphetamine is the answer!

Seriously, if you want to look anemic and cracked out, why bother losing weight the healthy way - why not just fiend on meth for a few days til you look like the junky you aspire to be.

Handlethevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Handlethevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Handlethevibe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not a joke. I'd rather look nice and slender than have boobs and thighs bigger than my GFs.

comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) comf0rtablynumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Handlethevibe
    Not a joke. I'd rather look nice and slender than have boobs and thighs bigger than my GFs.

Then stop posting on a bodyBUILDING website and start sourcing some methamphetamine. I've already given you the answer you desire. Let me guess, you're into punk music and you want to be able to fit into skinny legged chick jeans? Then you and your girlfriend only need one wardrobe, not two!

slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

then why are you on a bodybuilding forum?

Bodybuilding. Building your body into whatever you desire. And no, I don't like rock music. I just like real slender clothes. I already can fit into girl jeans if I wanted to, but I just want to be skinnier.

Bodybuilding. Building your body into whatever you desire. And no, I don't like rock music. I just like real slender clothes. I already can fit into girl jeans if I wanted to, but I just want to be skinnier.
    Look mate, joking aside - no girl wants to weigh more than their boyfriend. Honestly, most girls (and guys for that matter) are riddled with insecurities - imagine how you'd feel as a girl if you weighed more than your boy...that's right you'd probably feel fat, regardless of whether you actually were or not.

Originally Posted by comf0rtablynumb
    Look mate, joking aside - no girl wants to weigh more than their boyfriend. Honestly, most girls (and guys for that matter) are riddled with insecurities - imagine how you'd feel as a girl if you weighed more than your boy...that's right you'd probably feel fat, regardless of whether you actually were or not.
    I'm not doing this for girls, I'm not a fudgepacker though either, I'm just doing it for myself. There are plenty of chicks who like skinny boys anyways.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol yeah.. who'd want thighs bigger then a girls..

You got body dismorphia kid, look it up in google.. get help, alot of people have it on this forum but most just wanna be "bigger".

guy in the second pic has a little more mass then you and a much more mature frame, how old are you? you look 15-16

xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xburbx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    interesting goals

Originally Posted by tek.

You got body dismorphia kid
    Nah. I don't. I already know I'm skinny. My legs aren't big either, they're normal. But still, I don't want to be normal, I want to be realllly skinny. I don't even starve myself to lose weight either, I love food. I just don't eat much junkfood and I try to exercise a lot. If I start lifting again, will I gain any muscle even when I'm dieting? I don't really want to gain any muscle right now, I just wanna lift to burn calories.

thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not doing this for girls, I'm not a fudgepacker though either, I'm just doing it for myself. There are plenty of chicks who like skinny boys anyways.
    If you want to get skinner, just stop eating. Maybe a bag of chips a day or something. Do low-intensity cardio, but don't lift weights. A lot of your muscle will be used for energy. This will get rid of any leg muscle you have, making it easier for you to turn your legs into twigs. In a few weeks you should be bone-skinny.

Good luck!!

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    BodyBUILDING. You getting any skinnier will make you unhealthy. Your BMI is already miniscule based on what I can see in those pictures. This smacks of body dismorphia to me.
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

Also, EVERYONE has some form of body dismorphia

What do you guys think my bodyfat is? I have some scale that tells you bodyfat, but it says 16%, and idk if that's right.

StArTiNg StReNgTh .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.'s Avatar
    .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, you're just asking to be ridiculed by posting goals like that on a body >>>(((building)))<<< forum...

You look extremely skinny already. Keep up the good work. (Never thought I would say that to someone....) Don't try to lose much, more for health reasons unno...

thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, EVERYONE has some form of body dismorphia
    Hey, whatever floats your boat. If you like to be able to count all of your bones when you're not wearing a shirt, that's fine with me.

Have you ever seen the Machinist? Christian Bale got down to something like 120lb. He had like one chicken breast a day and did a bit of cardio. Since your main goal is to lose your leg muscles, you should avoid protein and avoid lifting weights. Just do some jogging every day, low-intensity. Start off eating two bag of chips a day, a can of soda, and a candy bar. As your weight stalls, cut out a bag of chips.

You can do it! Good luck getting bony!

k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you guys think my bodyfat is? I have some scale that tells you bodyfat, but it says 16%, and idk if that's right.
    Anorexia anyone?

Dude, you look sick as it is, you should not lose anymore weight or it will probably start being dangerous to your health. And you are already skinnier then the guy in that picture.

Don't worry about what the numbers are. It's what you look like in the mirror that counts! And if you can't count all your bones, then you still have some fat to lose!

StArTiNg StReNgTh .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.'s Avatar
    .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .:.:.:.:.:.:.:. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have very little fat by the looks of you but you don't have much lean mass to balance it out tho. Idk 16% seems a bit high, but 16% of 120lbs isn't much

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you wont get an accurate reading bf wise cause you have no mass.. you're lean, if you wanna get skinnier avoid weights and just do alot of low intensity cardio. This guy dosnt sound like a tool either, no need to be rude to him his goals are kinda crazy but whatever if it'll make him happy.

Also, I bench 150! lol.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    This thread is comedic genius.. subtle enough to get past people too. LMFAO, nice one.

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This can't be real. No one can be so stupid.
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

125lb mamaluke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 125lb mamaluke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    handlethevibe i was wondering exactly how much vibe uve handeled before at one time u seem super ghey f.ag.ott

I'm A Wizard, Harry zpaintballer's Avatar
    zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he already looks like chic. so job well done

lol, some people are actually getting mad at me. Wtf? hahaha.

Yes, I do look Chic. Thanks. You meatheads probably don't even know what chic means.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz

Message from MeatheadVille..

Hey kid, my bad. I guess you could be serious based on this post:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=631324

My advice is to stop reading Cosmopolitan & start eating & lifting some damn iron. You'll be surprised at how much better you'll look with meat on your bones.

Point blank, you're skinny as a fucking rail in a concentration camp, get come help from a qualified counselor about your goals. Then some back here & ask for the right kind of advice. Good luck.