fatherof8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IGF-2 by Applied any good?

Anyone try this? And if so how was it?

fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good stuff, cant say anything bad about it, ran 1 month liked it, stopped becouse of price, tad to much for me.Comparable to strenght gains to mass fx i guess..

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I liked it too. Here is an End Review from a log i did on the IGF-2 :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=97
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    I liked it too. Here is an End Review from a log i did on the IGF-2 :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=97
    wow those results are impressive to say the least!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cable Curlin' CincoUno View Post
    wow those results are impressive to say the least!
    Ye i thought so but at the time the price stopped me going further.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Ye i thought so but at the time the price stopped me going further.
    I guess the deal with free neovar earlier this year was worth it.

Originally Posted by Cable Curlin' CincoUno View Post
    I guess the deal with free neovar earlier this year was worth it.
    I missed that. But ye that does seem like it was a great deal.
    The Stack of the IGF-2, Osteobolin-C and the Neovar would make for a very good stack IMO.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

fatherof8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks that answers my question