Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love how the "hells angels of iowa" are gonna drop whatever bull**** they are currently doing up in iowa to go scare some kid

Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fred Flinstone
    i love how the "hells angels of iowa" are gonna drop whatever bull**** they are currently doing up in iowa to go scare some kid
    Hey, this is just what i've been hearing and the late night phone calls and guys coming into the bar looking for him. The ****s not out of the question.
    "did you just say that with a lisp?" - Fitty

"Guns don't kill people, quarter inch holes through a vital organ kills people." - Mindripper

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Budweiser
    The dudes dad is about 6'5" 220lbs. Not huge. pretty tall and not much muscle on him. His dad doesn't bother me, its the number of buddies he has. If it was just 1one1 with my buddy and his dad, my buddy would whoop his ass. The guy is a ****ing coke head.
    I might be tempted just to ask the dad why does he have to concern himself in his sons, a grown mans business?
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

300lbFreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 300lbFreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 300lbFreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 300lbFreak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok you are a ****ing genius. And you are pretty ****ing e-tough calling my buddy a drunken ____. This **** ain't done yet and you can **** off if you think that this **** is not real.

This **** is real... And by real I mean they intimated the fuk out you two drunks that lost their gf to other loosers.

If you are not a poser. Go get your buddy, guns and go to the old man's tatto parlor and tell him its over. Pistol whip him while you tell him its over.

Anyways...I am looking for updates whatever they might be

medication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) medication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** dude. that really sucks. I don't know if the cops there would give a ****, but all the cops here are paid off by drug dealers, even the state stroopers. All the judges and **** are paid off by drug dealers too. Lots of people get murdered here and they don't bother finding out who the suspects were. I think your friend should tell as many as people as possible just in case he goes missing, you know? I would say to just carry a gun on him and live life normally and stay away from the bars.

Catacalismos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Catacalismos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Catacalismos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i say its natural selection for being a drunk moron who cant keep a girlfriend and loses her to cokes out losers.

seriously you must be the biggest ****ing loser, i dont really care if your friend dies, your both no bodys from iowa anyways who come on the internet to ask how to deal with a little situation.

Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Catacalismos
    i say its natural selection for being a drunk moron who cant keep a girlfriend and loses her to cokes out losers.

seriously you must be the biggest ****ing loser, i dont really care if your friend dies, your both no bodys from iowa anyways who come on the internet to ask how to deal with a little situation.
    this coming from someone who only posts in the misc section.

Catacalismos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Catacalismos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Catacalismos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nights
    this coming from someone who only posts in the misc section.

wow good one

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    A month ago or so I posted a thread about my buddies gf cheating on him with this guy and "we" beat the **** out of the guy.
    I like how it was WE beat the **** out of him. You and your buddies are a bunch of pussies if it takes all of ya to beat up on a meth/coke head....
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricTheHalfABee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Score one for abstinence

Registered User Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie's Avatar
    Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best bet would be for your buddy to lie low until the whole thing blows over. Go to work and that's about it. Stay in on the weekend. If anything is going to happen it'll most likely be the guy who got beat up, his dad, and a few of his dad's looking to beat your friend in a bar if they see him there. The Hell's Angels aren't going to beat some random guy up unless they were closely tied to the dad or it's financially worthwhile. As long as your friend's not a dumbass he can probably let this thing blow over.

Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

first of all I'm not from Iowa and never claimed to be and you really don't have any ground to call me a loser and a nobody. Anyway grow up. You know what they say about arguing on the internet.

"Guns don't kill people, quarter inch holes through a vital organ kills people." - Mindripper

Originally Posted by The Bigcheese
    I like how it was WE beat the **** out of him. You and your buddies are a bunch of pussies if it takes all of ya to beat up on a meth/coke head....
    You obviously have never seen anybody high on meth or coke have you. You little cheesehead you.

Originally Posted by 300lbFreak
    This **** is real... And by real I mean they intimated the fuk out you two drunks that lost their gf to other loosers.

If you are not a poser. Go get your buddy, guns and go to the old man's tatto parlor and tell him its over. Pistol whip him while you tell him its over.

Anyways...I am looking for updates whatever they might be
    Don't think I am going to go to the tatto parlor and start shooting it up. Thats about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And hey, I didn't loose my gf.

^^Is Part of a Song Title 101101's Avatar
    101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its never the other dudes fault when the girls cheating on you. unless its your buddy and he knows damn right what hes doing, its really not his fault.

the fact that you and your boy thought it was right to go kick the **** out of some kid just because your boy cant hold onto a girl is bull**** and i feel you deserve what ever is coming to you.

thats what you get for not thinking logically.

i dont think its right that they want to kill you, but your a dumb **** if you think beating him up was the right thing to do in the first place.
    What is everyone ****ing dense? He didn't ask you who was at fault. He knew the guy had a girlfriend, so it's his fault too - even if he didn't, he eventually found out and didn't cut it off; he even tried to FIGHT THE GUY.

They were confronted numerous times and hit first, so they don't deserve what's coming - the other guy what was coming to him.

READ THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

As for your buddy, if it's really that serious I'd suggest the military. If the guy has deep connections with the Hell's Angles, and they're going after him now, they don't **** around and they're a nationwide gang now so I don't know as if moving to a new state would be the best idea.

Could try for the witness protection program if he likes, but you'd never see him again after that (did they kill the girl? You said they said buried her, did he confirm that, or did they mean they're eventually going to kill her too?). If he doesn't want to leave, I guess he'll have to just carry and take things as they come.

But, IMO, one doesn't have a gang after them, kill some gang members, and then make the gang give in like that; you're definately ****ed then. Police wouldn't be able to do much; they can't arrest a gang, and they'd have to trace a phone call and tap his phones to actually catch the father and son. Even then, the judicial system is messed up and it isn't like he'd be totally safe then anyway.

Dunno, your buddy's got witness protection, his own gun protection, moving, or the military it seems so far.

edit: typo
    Last edited by 101101; 03-06-2006 at 01:20 PM.
    "Methods are many, and principles are few. Methods often change, but principles never do."
    α ω

Originally Posted by 101101
    What is everything ****ing dense? He didn't ask you who was at fault. He knew the guy had a girlfriend, so it's his fault too - even if he didn't, he eventually found out and didn't cut it off; he even tried to FIGHT THE GUY.

They were confronted numerous times and hit first, so they don't deserve what's coming - the other guy what was coming to him.

READ THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

As for your buddy, if it's really that serious I'd suggest the military. If the guy has deep connections with the Hell's Angles, and they're going after him now, they don't **** around and they're a nationwide gang now so I don't know as if moving to a new state would be the best idea.

Could try for the witness protection program if he likes, but you'd never see him again after that (did they kill the girl? You said they said buried her, did he confirm that, or did they mean they're eventually going to kill her too?). If he doesn't want to leave, I guess he'll have to just carry and take things as they come.

But, IMO, one doesn't have a gang after them, kill some gang members, and then make the gang give in like that; you're definately ****ed then. Police wouldn't be able to do much; they can't arrest a gang, and they'd have to trace a phone call and tap his phones to actually catch the father and son. Even then, the judicial system is messed up and it isn't like he'd be totally safe then anyway.

Dunno, your buddy's got witness protection, his own gun protection, moving, or the military it seems so far.
    No no no, he never killed anybody. The phone call that he got just said "I'm going to bury you in the same hole that i'm going to bury that bitch in" the voice on the phone never said he actually killed the girl, just say that he might.

I don't know this is a pretty ****ed up situation right now.

pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nothing really has happened yet, and it is likely that nothing will. Do you think that these people are going to risk **** over some kiddie horse****? A biker's friends son... the connection isn't very strong. The Hell's Angels are concerned primarily with business, not with some juvenile deliquent that got beat.

Avoid the places where they are known to go .. and lay low. Don't let your friend go around running his mouth and acting like an idiot. Don't draw attention to it... and most of all, distance yourself from your friend.

My buddy doesn't run his mouth at all and is actually a very mellow guy, until of course somebody keeps eggin him on.

But I get the impression that the guys dad has a very tight connection with these people.

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    You little cheesehead you.
    Yeah step up son, and we will see who the little man is here.

The story you are telling is complete bull ****. Why go beat down a guy, when it is your own buddies girl friend that is a slut???

Originally Posted by The Bigcheese
    Yeah step up son, and we will see who the little man is here.

The story you are telling is complete bull ****. Why go beat down a guy, when it is your own buddies girl friend that is a slut???
    Why do you always follow me? And read the entire thread before asking a stupid question.

Why do you always follow me? And read the entire thread before asking a stupid question.
    Because you write stupid ****...

Another thing, since you were apart of the "ass whopping" you and your little buddies on this one guy, why aren't the "Hell's Angels" after all of you little punks? And not just your boyfriend??

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's no way the Hell's Angels are going to make this official chapter business, they have better things to worry about than some friend's son getting a bloody nose over a girl. However, this dad's closer friends (who may be Angels) are talking a lot and may well hand out a beating. The bad thing about that is that a beating could get out of hand and mess your friend up for life.

I would suggest letting the cops know what's going on, that way if they are found on his property with bullet holes in them or if he gets beaten to a pulp somewhere, his side of things is already backed up.

If he can move out of town for a few months, it may be better to do so. People like this will find some other trouble to be involved in soon enough, I doubt anyone is signing up for a lifetime grudge over this.

Moving to a different house but staying in town may not be a good idea, since his place sounds pretty secure. With 4 dogs and multiple firearms, he's probably safer there than anywhere else in the immediate area, although it would be a good idea to beef up his locks/alarms.

It sounds like the most dangerous places for him are the bars he frequents. And anywhere else he is known to hang out. Also, actually entering and leaving his property are good times to get jumped on.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mizzOe
    Either that, or they'll break a leg, or beat him into a bloody pulp
    if someone did that to me, i seriously would go ****ing rambo on them with gernades and ****.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer
    There's no way the Hell's Angels are going to make this official chapter business, they have better things to worry about than some friend's son getting a bloody nose over a girl. However, this dad's closer friends (who may be Angels) are talking a lot and may well hand out a beating. The bad thing about that is that a beating could get out of hand and mess your friend up for life.

I would suggest letting the cops know what's going on, that way if they are found on his property with bullet holes in them or if he gets beaten to a pulp somewhere, his side of things is already backed up.

If he can move out of town for a few months, it may be better to do so. People like this will find some other trouble to be involved in soon enough, I doubt anyone is signing up for a lifetime grudge over this.

Moving to a different house but staying in town may not be a good idea, since his place sounds pretty secure. With 4 dogs and multiple firearms, he's probably safer there than anywhere else in the immediate area, although it would be a good idea to beef up his locks/alarms.

It sounds like the most dangerous places for him are the bars he frequents. And anywhere else he is known to hang out. Also, actually entering and leaving his property are good times to get jumped on.
    Yeah I really can't see them getting involved, but after some of the phone calls and people showing up at the bar makes me wonder.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I really can't see them getting involved, but after some of the phone calls and people showing up at the bar makes me wonder.
    Well, as I say, people who ARE Angels may be involved, but that's not the same as the Angels being involved, if that makes sense.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Mr Beer
    Well, as I say, people who ARE Angels may be involved, but that's not the same as the Angels being involved, if that makes sense.
    yeah, I'm sure that it is just a couple of guys that he is talking to. The funny thing is the son told my buddy (after the fight) that he didn't want this to go any further than it already has, but his dad has some vendetta for whatever reason.

Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2
    So, is he dead yet?
    "oh my god stop talking about fedor we have a hot girl here"
    - chucknorris1

King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000) King Baer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If anything serious was gonna happen, it would have happened already. At this point, your buddy should just be aware that if he runs into them at a bar, there will be trouble. Otherwise... it's all talk.

FYI: Being in the Hell's Angels does not necessarily mean you are some tough dude with the balls to murder somebody in cold blood. It just means you ride a bike and wear a jacket... that's all.

Originally Posted by King Baer
    If anything serious was gonna happen, it would have happened already. At this point, your buddy should just be aware that if he runs into them at a bar, there will be trouble. Otherwise... it's all talk.

FYI: Being in the Hell's Angels does not necessarily mean you are some tough dude with the balls to murder somebody in cold blood. It just means you ride a bike and wear a jacket... that's all.
    Well then they are doing alot of talk. He should just stay on high alert for the next month or two.

Originally Posted by King Baer
    As I understand it, to move from prospect to member, you have to do all the dirty jobs (like running their meth and guns around) and have to prove you are stand up (by fighting). So there's a bit more to it than just being someone who likes riding bikes in a big group.

Though I agree 100% that it does not mean than someone is a killer just because they are an Angel.