Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jsorb8997
    Anyone see Uhockey there?
    I heard they were stopping people at the door to make sure their brains weren't bigger than their arms. I'm sure he got stopped

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The arnold was great. It was really crowded saturday, but was a ton of fun.

I ended up picking up a fair amount of supps, mainly from Scivation and DS. I just snapped a pic of it, but my usb cable for my camera is somewhere else, so i'll post pics tomorrow.

Unfortunately I somehow lost 2 bottles of Xceed, which really pisses me off, but theres nothing I can do about it now......

Everybody was great and I'd like to send a special thanks out to a few companies, including all the guys at Molecular, I ended up spending most of the weekend around there. A-turn-E-taught-is, Phosphate bond, Bill, Catherin, Max von, Michael and Kendra Elias, and the narcoleptic one of the goup, JMil are all great people. Scivation/Primaforce-Marc, Gtrain (tom), Beast, Layne, and Chuck were very generous and great to talk to. MAN-Joey, TUT, and androgenic were also great. DS-Melissa Cahill, Mike, Rob, and steve were all cool and they had a great booth with tons of traffic by the bench your weight contest. Ron, Dito and the rest of the thermolife group were all fun to hang around with for the short time they were at the expo

The Girls:
    DS had a couple great looking girls and it was awesome listening to them try to answer a question about how Activate wouldn't hinder X-factor because X-factor is a TV show.

There were a ton of VPX girls, some were really good looking, but we all know quality > quantity. Same thing with BSN.

The single hottest girls IMO was at the Prolab booth. I only saw her friday, but she was gorgeous.

The guys at 5 tetra were all really nice as was EST, and Pharmegenx.

I walked away with tons and tons of samples RTD's, and a belly full of protein bars, abulous chili, and energy drink/pre-workout cocktails.

Like I said, it was a great time which was made possible by all the great people there.
    Last edited by italionstallion; 03-05-2006 at 07:26 PM.
    M.O.B.

italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sure did, multiple times.
    M.O.B.

Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually I did. I've never talked to him on the board but I have seen his pic in his bulking thread. I believe it's in that thread.

I was at their booth watching 165 pound guys bench there weight. I had a good laugh.

clayface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clayface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    O/T but how does that chef jays slef heating stuff work/taste?

I also briefly met Epstein, but it was too quick to really say anything other than hello
    M.O.B.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    The Girls:
    DS had a couple great looking girls and it was awesome listening to them try to answer a question about how Activate wouldn't hinder X-factor because X-factor is a TV show.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have them in my industry conventions as well. Dumb models LOL

Originally Posted by Epstein
    actually I did. I've never talked to him on the board but I have seen his pic in his bulking thread. I believe it's in that thread.

I was at their booth watching 165 pound guys bench there weight. I had a good laugh.
    Speaking of, Nick Winters busted 385 out 21 times on the bench, with an injury. Steve took a video, maybe he'll post it.
    M.O.B.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Damn, nice haul BPP You got a workout just hauling that stuff around I bet. I should of got my lazy ass down there, I was in Columbus on Friday on business, maybe I should of just stayed down there
    yep! with the 2.2lb jugs and everything

i stuffed it all into the big VPX bag, ad the handles got REALLY narrow and tight, and by the end of the day, my traps, forearms and esp. hands were SORE!

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yep! met him along with a bunch of others

Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy
    yep! with the 2.2lb jugs and everything

i stuffed it all into the big VPX bag, ad the handles got REALLY narrow and tight, and by the end of the day, my traps, forearms and esp. hands were SORE!
    I hear ya. My hands are killing me. My bag today was killing my fingers. I had my jacket in there, some tubs of creatine, and about 20 VPX RTD's, a few muscle milk rtd's and some Xcyto Rtd's which weighed it down like crazy and ripped my hands apart

Edit: I didn't buy the RTD's. At the end of the day they were handing them out
    Last edited by italionstallion; 03-05-2006 at 07:31 PM.
    M.O.B.

Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by italionstallion
    I also briefly met Epstein, but it was too quick to really say anything other than hello
    sorry about that bro..it was so crowed and so many things were going on.

Originally Posted by Epstein
    sorry about that bro..it was so crowed and so many things were going on.
    Nothing to be sorry about, it wasn't at all your fault. it was packed and people were running around all over the place, nothing you or i could really do about it.
    M.O.B.

did everyone where bagdes or did you guys all just spend too much time looking at each others photos to know who was who?

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    after reading this thread i think i have to go to the olympia this year...
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    did everyone where bagdes or did you guys all just spend too much time looking at each others photos to know who was who?
    yeah,thats what i was curious about too...
    - SNS Rep

JDub22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is Mr. Olympia better than this? I mean with more free samples?

JDUB

Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I might also add the Fight Night on Friday was pretty sweet, at least the pay per view part. Team Hammer House really took it to Team Gracie but the main event was a bit lackluster. Some of those guys really got their asses handed to em though. Awesome no-holds barred action.

Probably the best part was the Redline girls and the huge crowd behind us that got this chick (maybe someone popular, dont know) to show her tits. They chanted "Show us your tits!" and she flashed the crowd at least 3 times. She was walking by ringside.

I think this event really got the weekend started out on the right foot for me.

i had a list of everyone who said theyd be there, and what booths if they said, and simply walked up and asked if anyone posted on bb.com

also met a few ppl while I worked the bb.com booth for a bit sat, and some of the other mods introduced me to others

off-hand, quick memory test, people I met(not all for 1st time)
    Str8flexed
    Beast
    Scivation
    Admin
    Chi_Town
    Fitnessman
    NuclearArms
    GREENFEATHER
    81Ort
    UHockey
    concept

i know theres more but i dont remember offhand, sorry

the primaforce people I recognized from pics on the board. same with joey and toad from MAN. I just went up to them and told them on was epstein on the boards and introduced myself. Felt weird at first but I'm glad I got to meet some of these people. Tom at prmaforce introduced me to beast and italionstallion and pointed the famous DITO out to me but I was to shy to introduced myself. He had to many women around him.. or he was trying to stand next to a lot of women. I can't remember

lol

hahaha

I was either wearing a thermolife shirt, or a shirt with a thermolife badge, or both.

For all those that are wondering Dito is pronounced Deeto.
    M.O.B.

ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChiTown72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda o/t inside an o/t thread, anyone score any extra xtend?
    Height- 5'9"
    Weight- 190

Dead Lift- 560 /Clean- 255/ Bench- 255 x 3/ Squat- 415 x 5

Originally Posted by ChiTown72
    kinda o/t inside an o/t thread, anyone score any extra xtend?
    only 2 bottles. I was going to buy some saturday for myself and someone else, but they sold out really quickly. 10 bucks for a small tub was a great deal, and the people in columbus grabbed those fast.
    M.O.B.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was a great time meeting all of you. Very rarely do I get to tell bad jokes in front of so many people.

And now we know to bring more Xtend to shows....
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizm0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy
    heres my pics of my stuff

should i replace all my meals with that kind of stuff , the mac-n-cheese in a packet stuff...i eat really bad food rite now and im just wondernig how i should change my diet, this is knida off topic but i raelly want to know and u seem to be very expert at it ...im currently bulking but im about to move onto cutting by april 1st,

last but not least, should i take hot rox ( i want to get cut kinda quick)

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Holy hot females batman
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Scivation
    It was a great time meeting all of you. Very rarely do I get to tell bad jokes in front of so many people.

And now we know to bring more Xtend to shows....
    was nice to meet ya...top class guy to finally go with the quality products

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Arnold was absolutely incredible. I just got home and I am very tired, plus I will be starting my own thread tomorrow too (sorry sawastea )...but really quick...

Italionstallion is the man, even though he woke me up at 130 am and made fun of me for being narcoleptic, but that's oooook lol. Also, that was funny when the DS girl was trying to explain the activate.."ummm, it builds muscle" lol...she was being funny though.

Robboe, Twin Peak, Uhockey, and everyone else at DS was awesome...incredibly nice people and their booth was awesome. That bench your bodyweight was an incredible idea.

Layne, Beast, and the other guys at Scivation were really cool...the big guy who made a comment joking around "Yea, I got like 50 posts on bb.com" was a really nice guy too. Aaand, Marc was funny as ****. He had Aeternitatis and me rolling.

Joey, Toad, Androgen at MAN were awesome. Joey is one of the most classy and nicest people that I have ever met. The guys over there were really nice and we appreciate everything.

I will repost this stuff in my thread tomorrow along with a few other things and a bunch of pics.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Thumbs up

cool jmil,looking forward to your thread.
    - SNS Rep

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beer20
    cool jmil,looking forward to your thread.
    Heeey beer, how ya been man!! Thanks, yea...I'll have a lot of pics, everyone I met, my thoughts, opinions, how cool everyone at Molecular was, how cool everyone else was, etc. etc. etc. And uhhh oooohhh, I'll let out a little slip of the tongue here saying that in a few days people can expect to see a new "testers" thread that we think will be very appealing to everyone...someone elses product to stack with x-factor, buuut..that's all I can say for now
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified