Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 66
    yamensbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit yamensbs's BodySpace

Where to buy ON Whey in Dubai

Hey Guys,
    Is there anyone in Dubai buying ON 100 % Whey? This product seem to ha ve vanished from every single nutrition shop. And those who still have some are asking for a much higher price! Can anyone explain whats going on?

Let me know please if you have any news.

Regards..

BodyPoints: 66
    yamensbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit yamensbs's BodySpace
    Any luck?

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000) b0lan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit b0lan's BodySpace
    will trade 5lbs per barrel

adonweb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Visit InMuscle L.L.C

Visit InMuscle L.L.C. They are leading distributor of sports nutrition supplements in UAE. website is www.inmuscle.com

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1025
    Utopia06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Utopia06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Utopia06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Utopia06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Utopia06 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit Utopia06's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by b0lan View Post
    will trade 5lbs per barrel
    hahaha, thats funny ****

BodyPoints: 6024
    MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MegaPump's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by yamensbs View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Is there anyone in Dubai buying ON 100 % Whey? This product seem to ha ve vanished from every single nutrition shop. And those who still have some are asking for a much higher price! Can anyone explain whats going on?

Let me know please if you have any news.

Regards..
    Just get another whey.
    Red Devils Crew

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6988
    chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chumbucket_'s BodySpace
    just a heads up, gnc started selling it again......for 130 dollars!!! i actually asked the salesman if they were serious, then i walked out laughing

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9007
    1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1/2man1/2amazin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 1/2man1/2amazin's BodySpace
    online ordering FTW

MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MegaPump is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ON ON ON ON ON ON, whats so good about it. Its cheap and decent, very average but would be fine between meals.
    Red Devils Crew

-Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -Foxhound- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit -Foxhound-'s BodySpace
    You wont find it for the regular 40 dollar price, that is almost impossible. All supplements in the middle east will cost you relatively big money.
    Reps 4 life: SYRIANKID

BodyPoints: 1711
    Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Roke's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jas69 View Post
    just a heads up, gnc started selling it again......for 130 dollars!!! i actually asked the salesman if they were serious, then i walked out laughing
    In Canada or UAE?

Originally Posted by Arabian_Ninja View Post
    You wont find it for the regular 40 dollar price, that is almost impossible. All supplements in the middle east will cost you relatively big money.
    Isnt that because everyone is loaded up there. Just get it from bb.com ?
    Red Devils Crew

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6988
    chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chumbucket_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chumbucket_'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Arabian_Ninja View Post
    you wont find it for 40 dollars in almost any shop in any country. Supplement shops in the UAE sell their stuff cheaper than gnc's in Canada and the US
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    In Canada or UAE?
    in the UAE, im to lazy to change me location lol, plus im going back to canada in 2 months
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    Isnt that because everyone is loaded up there. Just get it from bb.com ?
    that has nothing to do with it, supply is low so they can jack up the prices and people wont be able to do sh*t. I can still get supplements for alrite prices though

and customs are a b*tch, it would take an order a while to get through, assuming it gets cleared

Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TALLGUY1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TALLGUY1989's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    ON ON ON ON ON ON, whats so good about it. Its cheap and decent, very average but would be fine between meals.
    idsay dynamatize is a bit better quality

Originally Posted by TALLGUY1989 View Post
    idsay dynamatize is a bit better quality
    Correct, much better!
    Red Devils Crew

david mulqueen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My sister lives in Dubai. I write her nutrition and supplement programme and I am looking for her to get a casein protein shake?

Anyone any recommendations on brands avaiable? And were to get them?

Stats: 5'6", 160 lbs
    lucatoth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit lucatoth's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by david mulqueen View Post
    My sister lives in Dubai. I write her nutrition and supplement programme and I am looking for her to get a casein protein shake?

Anyone any recommendations on brands avaiable? And were to get them?
    Want to bring this back alive.... I am also looking for a couple of stuffs and was wondering if anybody knows a bigger shop around Internet City/Marina, Barsha? I know of one in Al Ain center (aka computer plaza in Bank's street...).

Regards of whey/casein you can get in all shopping malls, that is no biggie. There are many Lifestyle nutrition shops, pretty much next to every pharmacy. Specifically I get mine from the Meadows town center that is closest to me or from Springs. Else there are shops in Mall of the Emirates (there are at least 3 shops), Ibn Battuta Mall. You can get On-whey, Elite, EAS, all BSN products...etc..

Stats: 6'2", 212 lbs
    Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Tobi_DXB's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lucatoth View Post
    Want to bring this back alive.... I am also looking for a couple of stuffs and was wondering if anybody knows a bigger shop around Internet City/Marina, Barsha? I know of one in Al Ain center (aka computer plaza in Bank's street...).

Regards of whey/casein you can get in all shopping malls, that is no biggie. There are many Lifestyle nutrition shops, pretty much next to every pharmacy. Specifically I get mine from the Meadows town center that is closest to me or from Springs. Else there are shops in Mall of the Emirates (there are at least 3 shops), Ibn Battuta Mall. You can get On-whey, Elite, EAS, all BSN products...etc..
    I usually bought my stuff either at Life Pharmacies (they had a "buy 2 get 1 free" offer for some time in and after Ramadan, bought 3 10lb bags of ON Whey, will last me for some time) or the Nutrition Shop in Festival City opposite Hyperpanda, thye got some "buy one get one free" offers on select items.
    But today I got my first shipment from bb.com, took a while to get cleared with customs, but even including the postage it was cheaper than buying here. In future I will only order from bb.com, delivery only took about 6 days with fedex.
    I did make sure though that I only ordered stuff that was available in the shops here to avoid problems with the customs.

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Problem has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Problem's BodySpace
    I remember when i went to dubai. american whey was 120 DRH. for freaking 2lbs.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

rep me tenderly.

Stats: 5'10", 138 lbs
    lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit lilthugkiddo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    I remember when i went to dubai. american whey was 120 DRH. for freaking 2lbs.

120dhms? tats 32$..
    hope tat helps!
    i rep BACK. feel free to rep.

BuLkin i Say...

Stats: 5'10", 138 lbs
    lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000) lilthugkiddo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit lilthugkiddo's BodySpace
    Al Ain Center brah.. bur dubai! yu can hunt for da shop there..
    hope tat helps!
    i rep BACK. feel free to rep.

BuLkin i Say...

Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tobi_DXB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm in Dubai and I have 2 x 10lbs bags of ON Whey Vanilla Ice for sale. Asking 350 AED per bag. Both still sealed and untouched.
    Pls pm for details.

Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Buildinfortres is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Buildinfortres's BodySpace
    Is shipping from here not allowed or something?!!

Originally Posted by Buildinfortres View Post
    Is shipping from here not allowed or something?!!
    I don't understand the question really. Where is "here"?
    If you mean shipping from US to UAE it's not a problem, I ordered several times from bb.com already and happy with it. Since the 10 lbs bag cost 515 AED here there may be some people here in Dubai interested im my offer.

Stats: 1'1", 650 lbs
    BodyPoints: 523
    br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) br4v0 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit br4v0's BodySpace
    Gnc ?
    ***United Boys Crew***
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Stats: 5'8", 184 lbs
    abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) abdii has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit abdii's BodySpace
    Example of the price differences between dubai/BB.com

Optimum Glutamine powder 600g = $27.89
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/glutamine.html

I paid $40.84 for the exact same product today here in dubai. :P

Optimum 100% Whey protein 5lbs = $42.99

Here in dubai i paid $81.69 to get this 5lbs protein.

any way just few more days and ill be able to buy online :P.

Also, worth to mention that you can find most of the products that's on BB.com in dubai but you have to pay double the price :P.
    ask and ill tell you where you can find it at. IF you are still interested :P.....
    Last edited by abdii; 12-14-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    adool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit adool's BodySpace

supplements in DUBAI!

hey bro can you tell me where i can get the stuff thats not sold in GNC/Lifestyle Nutrition? There's no muscle pharm assualt, Jack3d, oxyelite pro, recreate, xtend etc etc etc tooo much stuff not available ... if you know of anywhere let me know or give me a call on 050 3416888 thanks bro

minaismemo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tobi_DXB View Post
    I don't understand the question really. Where is "here"?
    If you mean shipping from US to UAE it's not a problem, I ordered several times from bb.com already and happy with it. Since the 10 lbs bag cost 515 AED here there may be some people here in Dubai interested im my offer.
    Did the UAE cutoms charge you for the supps ordered from USA(bb.com) , If yes, how much do they charge as in percentage ?

Originally Posted by minaismemo View Post
    Did the UAE cutoms charge you for the supps ordered from USA(bb.com) , If yes, how much do they charge as in percentage ?
    Recently ordered for 350+ USD plus shipping, ended up paying 142 AED duty. Usually the stuff goes through without checking though, no duty then. And so far nothing has been confiscated... Gonna try to get some PH's in soon. Ephedrine was not checked either, came from Canada in a jiffy bag.

akram77a is on a distinguished road. (+10)

supplements at affordable prices in UAE

Are u looking for sport supplements at affordable prices in UAE
    Famous brands : Optimum Nutrition , Muscletech , Universal Nutrition , BSN , Twinlab , Prolab , ultimate nutrition , Dymatize , Gaspari Nutrition and more ...

fitnessplusn@yahoo.com
    050-6949118
    Last edited by akram77a; 08-12-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast