Thread: Digital Scales

Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Digital Scales

Whats the deal with digital scales?I weighed myself this morning when i got up before i had anything to eat, and just randomly weighed myself a minute ago and i've lost a pound.

I'm starting a bulk diet tomorrow, so I want an accurate recording of my weight which I shall take once at the same time every week. When is the best time to get this reading.

Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Just_being_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alert
    Whats the deal with digital scales?I weighed myself this morning when i got up before i had anything to eat, and just randomly weighed myself a minute ago and i've lost a pound.

I'm starting a bulk diet tomorrow, so I want an accurate recording of my weight which I shall take once at the same time every week. When is the best time to get this reading.
    In the morning when you wake up before breakfast...
    "No matter how hot she is, someone is sick of her ****"

"FREE KOBE"

trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trinitycab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Seriously

Did you go to the bathroom and was the scale on the same level surface carpet can affect the weight and some can if the floor is not level.
    Life is good life is great, if the bar ain't bent you need more wieght