Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ellena_mircea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat

does anyone tell me please how i can lose the fat from my body?

Smile true results

Originally Posted by boulderbliss View Post
    I've been taking Lipo-6 for 3 weeks and not really seeing any results. Anyone have any recommendations for a superior fat burner that doesn't cause the jitters and allows you to sleep?
    I am making a lot of sport and drink a lot of natural juice,made by myself.And I had quick results.I don't know if is recommended but in the same time you can take Lipo-6.Good luck!

the same

Originally Posted by sandyw View Post
    I also have been taking the lipo 6 also. It has been about 2 maybe 2 1/2 weeks and have not seen anything yet. For that matter it does not even give me any extra energy.
    I will tell you the same thing I told to the other girl:try with a lot of sport and 100% natural juice,made by you at home. I did it and it worked. Good luck!

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fructose is not a sugar that you want to ingest in high amounts.
    Lipo-6 is just not a stellar product, though certainly diet and activity levels are factors.

toccster12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Redline?

I'm not sure if this ask been asked or talked about in this thread bc i didnt go through all of them, sorry =( But has anyone heard anything about Redline?? Good ? Bad?? If so , let me know and how it worked for you!

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    redline is decent stim wise (some find it too jittery), but has guggulsterones which I dont reccomend (though they are probably less an issue for women).

give
    Pure EC
    or
    THermorexin
    a look

Registered User XtremeFitnessINC's Avatar
    XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XtremeFitnessINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Originally Posted by lil_death View Post
    Not to sound bitchy, but I do eat a proper diet... and exercise... AND lift weights... AND additional exercise when I can fit more. Again, not to sound bitchy... but I've weighed the same for 4 freakin years... it's really starting to piss me off... I can't find anyone in my area to help me. Either no one wants to help me (and wants no money), or there isn't anyone in the area whose done some serious figure competitions... at this point I'm desperate to try anything. Any other suggestions otherwise?

For $30 I can create you a personalized meal plan that will change your results drastically! Nothing too fast now, just trial and error testing on myself and achieving amazing results! Like everyone said, it's al in your diet, maybe you need a switch that will shock the fat right off of you?
    :::TRAIN HARDER:::

"Live HOOAH or Die Trying"

diet is important, but if you dont make the lifestyle and activity changes its a temporary solution

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ellena_mircea View Post
    does anyone tell me please how i can lose the fat from my body?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=379131
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

lillifter35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was checking out the site you suggest on yerba mate not sure which type to buy. the tea bags are ok or no? Let me no. Thanks

I personally find black tea much better than yerba mate, and a lot cheaper. It kept the empire going for hundreds of years

JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100) JP1FLY is not very well liked. (-100)
    My Girlfriend Has Been Taking Hybrid Energetics Womens and I have Been Taking Hybrid Energetics Mens and we have both been really happy with the results here is a link to the web site so you can learn more hope this helps http://www.hybridenergetics.com