Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50) iPump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jayman76 View Post
    Yeah i work out at the 24 hour fitness in Sugarland. Anyone know any gyms that have trainers to help you get into the bodybuilding sport. Really interested, have been working out for a year lost alot of weight, and have been working out and training religiously, really want to into the sport.
    Go to One2One Fitness. There's one in Sugarland on Eldridge off 90. I know at least one trainer there competes successfully in bb competitions and I'm pretty sure there are more than just him. Good luck
    My work out journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114220261

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LA Fitness at Barker & 290 or Eldridge & 529. If you see me cycling down Eldridge on a blue and white GT road bike ... that's me trying to kill myself cardiovascularly.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000) MiscDoc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UTHSC-H Recreation Center in the Med Center
    3k+
    Misc Med Group
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ Random Crew ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MsDesi View Post
    I try. Thanks

So what to pick... 24 hr, lifetime, planet fitness..... hmmmmmmm
    I was tempted to try that Lifetime off 249 since i drive up there to do rock climbing anyways except the cost was too high. 30$ month nationwide and i got 3 LA Fitness within 5 miles of me.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Aceman93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Work in Pasadena. Live in Dayton. I am at Snap fitness right now. Not a whole lot out where I live to use so I have to make do with what I got. But I have lost 14lbs and once cutting is done gonna startbulking all over again.
    If you want it bad enough you will find the results you sacrificed for.

MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDesi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    I was tempted to try that Lifetime off 249 since i drive up there to do rock climbing anyways except the cost was too high. 30$ month nationwide and i got 3 LA Fitness within 5 miles of me.

Oooh oooooh! MB I should do LA then???? I wish there were Gold's gyms closer to me. Only one I know is in the woodlands. And while I may go to Woodlands church every now and then on a Wed/and or Thur, gym is way to far from 249 and spring cypress.

Oh... and one of these days i need a lifting partner. Oh the cardio bunnies!
    Trauma survivor and women's advocate since 2007.

Originally Posted by MsDesi View Post
    Oooh oooooh! MB I should do LA then???? I wish there were Gold's gyms closer to me. Only one I know is in the woodlands. And while I may go to Woodlands church every now and then on a Wed/and or Thur, gym is way to far from 249 and spring cypress.

Oh... and one of these days i need a lifting partner. Oh the cardio bunnies!
    They changed the 24hr Fitness that i used to go to at Clay Rd & Hwy 6 to a Gold's Gym. I've never seen another anywhere else and I've never been in it; I'm guessing more weights and less cardio equipment?

There is an LA at Stuebner and Louetta that my buddy used to go to. While they have just as many cardio machines as any other place ... they're all on the 2nd floor. I'm not sure if they do that to get them up out of the way (major plus) or, so all the creepers can stare at people on the first floor working out hah.

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just joined 24 Hour Fitness in Midtown, but still go to the Bally's near Garden Oaks too.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MiscDoc View Post
    UTHSC-H Recreation Center in the Med Center
    I work elsewhere at UT-Houston, never been to that one. Let me know how it is.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ffliper27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    houston here

ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryan646 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Downtown
    www.twitter.com/RyanRoman0

ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironredfox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Houston, TX represent! I work out at several different 24 hour Fitness locations all over Houston.
    "You have to train your mind like you train your body." ~ Olympian Bruce Jenner

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in H-town!

Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malgavito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Acesopro View Post
    Almost Houston. Stafford but lift in Sugar Land.
    Where in Sugarland do you lift?

davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Westheimer@walnut bend(just outside tollway) during week
    1960@Jones - weekends
    **Reppin Houstonians on sight**
    ⌨Miscing While Working ¢яєω⌨
    ***MISC POLISH CREW***
    *drives home if gym parking lot has more then 4 cars crew*

KatrinaHouston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone!

I just wanted to invite you out to an event that we're having this Saturday! Thought you and your friends would be interested in seeing Mr. Olympia Phil Heath and 4 time winner Jay Cutler this weekend . We'd love to have you out and not worry about paying the cover charge! Please send me a text 713-836-2276 or email katrinabayoulive@gmail.com for more info! Hope to see you and your friends there! (The flyer for the event is below).

Katrina
    IG : Katrinahoustonguestlist
    Originally Posted by SuperNick View Post
    Anyone from Houston, TX on the board?
    Attached Images