crimson_ice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get rid of soft watery fat...?????

How do I get rid of the soft watery fat around my abs??? I can actually see my abs when I squeeze them but they're a bit hidden when I stand relaxed..there are some traces though. I am trying to get a bit bigger, just a little. The trainer in the gym told me not to do any cardio at all. He told me that these fat are soft fat, indicating that they are actually water and not solid fat, which are easily burned. He also said he got his abs without even doing cardio. According to him, if I continue to do cardio, my body won't grow. But aren't cardios needed to burn those fat off???
    I'm confused...!

Anyone...???

PS. I eat 6 times a day........ And lots of protein riched food,
    Lift...Lift...Lift...and Lift!

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm no personal trainer, but i'd suggest running.
    the jakes on you.

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use more calories than you consume every day until you're happy with how your abs work. You can speed it up with cardio, or you can just do it with diet.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you did a couple low impact cardio sessions a week it wouldn't hinder your gains in the least, as long as you are on a solid mass building diet.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tygersol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Lats McGee
    if you did a couple low impact cardio sessions a week it wouldn't hinder your gains in the least, as long as you are on a solid mass building diet.
    bump
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: how to get rid of soft watery fat...?????

Originally posted by crimson_ice
    How do I get rid of the soft watery fat around my abs??? I can actually see my abs when I squeeze them but they're a bit hidden when I stand relaxed..there are some traces though. I am trying to get a bit bigger, just a little. The trainer in the gym told me not to do any cardio at all. He told me that these fat are soft fat, indicating that they are actually water and not solid fat, which are easily burned. He also said he got his abs without even doing cardio. According to him, if I continue to do cardio, my body won't grow. But aren't cardios needed to burn those fat off???
    I'm confused...!

Anyone...???

He is kinda right. You can't grow and lose fat at the same time.. if you do a lot of cardio you won't build muscle.. so either do cardio and lose the fat, or bulk and put of muscle.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: how to get rid of soft watery fat...?????

Originally posted by crimson_ice
    I'm confused...!

Anyone...???

Your trainer friend sounds confused. "soft fat, solid fat?" As mentioned numerous times in this thread, you can't gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. You need to create a caloric deficit to lose fat, plain and simple. If you've only got a few lbs to lose, I'd recommend doing cardio (first thing in the morning, if you can), eating cleanly, and training as hard as you can. Taking Glutamine and BCAA's wouldn't hurt, either.
    "If your life doesn't pass before you when you squat, you aren't doing it right." -Tom Platz

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol@watery fat
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

Badarse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lasix
    Out of my way cuz I'm lifting!