Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: skinny wrists

sezitas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone tell me what can I do to enlarge my wrists.. I tried putting a picture of my wrists and one of my friend's but I don't have enough posts to do that.
    I understood that you can't enlarge the bone... but it's the portion twoards tha forearm, the tendon or somthin' that is thin.. Some help?

Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stud-Inc. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^^
    number of posts: 1
    Negged for asking a srs question.

m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m189 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stud-Inc. View Post
    ^^
    number of posts: 1
    don't bash the kid.

Op, start lifting. pm me if you need help. Things fro your forearms would be things like hammer curls, reverse bb curls, and pinch plates.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm
    One reaps what they sow. Though the wicked may seem to prevail, the righteous one will be content in the work he has done to ensure those he touches were treated with the worth that every being has the right to receive.

I rep back.

4000 Cals, 17 pound/8 weeks and goin'.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Chino. View Post
    Not really, their isn't any muscle around the wrist.

There sure are a lot of muscles' tendons in and out of them thar wrist tunnels though.

VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6.5" wrists checking in. Dont mind much because i got small joints in general so once i put on more size im gonna be aesthetic as fuark

knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knight07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tyciol View Post

There sure are a lot of muscles' tendons in and out of them thar wrist tunnels though.
    1. picture is nasty
    2. two year old thread with 50,000 views wtf

PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AnTiDeatH View Post
    You're both wrong wanking is endurance training.
    For some men it isnt!

BountyXHunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don'tknow i am 91kg 178cm and my wrist have muscle at the bottom side?

BountyXHunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    Wanking = Bigger Hands, Wrists And Forearms.
    only work if you wank off 100 times a day but dont rmb to eat carbs! you are doing lots of cardio at the same time.

Skinyboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You actually CAN increase the size of your wrist, even after your body stops growing.

The first method is by strenghtening those few and tiny muscles in your wrists by doing grip exercises and other whatnot with your hands, pull ups and push ups will help too.

The second method is more "brutal" but it works 100% although it is kinda slow BUT it won't make your wrists only bigger, they will become stronger and more durable and as hard as rock. This involves that you actually need to break your bones. And by that i don't mean that you friend should bash your hands with a hammer or a baseball bat. I mean a more "gentle" way, like start punching tiles, a wall or a more beginner friendly method: a punching bag (the smaller they are the "gentler" it is. Bigger bags are for professionals.) You should keep banging the object till your hands are all sore and numb but don't ever over-do it. This will make small fractions in your bones which won't harm you much and will heal up quite fast. When the bones heal they will actually grow bigger. This however takes years to make any difference, but it IS the most efficient and most effective way to make your wrists bigger and stronger.

Im actually quite amazed that no one has brought up this method on these boards before.

prometh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Skinyboi View Post
    This will make small fractions in your bones which won't harm you much and will heal up quite fast.
    Sure, they'll heal, but you'll also have arthritis within 5 years. This is why they invented padded punching bag gloves.

TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAquila is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You actually CAN increase the size of your wrist, even after your body stops growing.

The first method is by strenghtening those few and tiny muscles in your wrists by doing grip exercises and other whatnot with your hands, pull ups and push ups will help too.

The second method is more "brutal" but it works 100% although it is kinda slow BUT it won't make your wrists only bigger, they will become stronger and more durable and as hard as rock. This involves that you actually need to break your bones. And by that i don't mean that you friend should bash your hands with a hammer or a baseball bat. I mean a more "gentle" way, like start punching tiles, a wall or a more beginner friendly method: a punching bag (the smaller they are the "gentler" it is. Bigger bags are for professionals.) You should keep banging the object till your hands are all sore and numb but don't ever over-do it. This will make small fractions in your bones which won't harm you much and will heal up quite fast. When the bones heal they will actually grow bigger. This however takes years to make any difference, but it IS the most efficient and most effective way to make your wrists bigger and stronger.

Im actually quite amazed that no one has brought up this method on these boards before.
    in to hear testimonials to see if this actually works
    :: Above & Beyond Crew ::

**getting stronger but never bigger crew**

*** A.C. Milan ***
    U.S. Città di Palermo
    †Italian Crew†

★★★ EDC Chicago 2013 Misc Crew ★★★

renkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately, nothing can be done for increasing wrist size. It's based on bone structure(genetics).

criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) criminal99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol at 6 y/o thread

wrist size is all genetics, end of
    dat dere celltech.

Eat like an animal
    Train like a warrior
    Sleep like a lion

✰ Likes tits and ass crew ✰

✰ Lifting from June 2012 crew ✰

✰ Lost virginity to household pet crew ✰

mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Feel Da Burn View Post
    My cock is two inches...

from the ground.

Your legs must only be 3 inches long then...

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not when it only take 8-12 reps.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

tryhard113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello guys. Long time no see. Haven't been around this site for a couple years.

So here I was going with my daily business, making lifting plans, fighting this flu I just managed to get and other whatnot, when I suddenly remembered this thread when I was calculating my body specs (wrist size, fat percentage etc.)

So I just felt like I should try to explain my last message a bit better, which seemed to be a bit immature and quite missing in information. Someone even asked for more insight regarding my previous comment, so here we go, too bad this reply comes so late, but better late than never I guess. Also, sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I thought I should give some more insight to my previous comment, after all, I've learned a lot about body physiology in these couple years, since I am now studying all kinds of stuff regarding human biology and stuff since I am aiming to become a professional sport trainer and a professional athlete myself. So I just thought maybe this post might help someone new to lifting, like TC (or even some pro lifters). Heck, I'll be glad if even just one person finds this post even a bit useful.

Anyways, like I stated in my last message, it is possible to shape your body, and not just the muscles, but your tendons, bones and everything else too. You just have to realize that growing muscles is the easiest thing to grow in your body (and even that can be a pain on its own), but aiming to grow your overall body physique is a completely different thing from gaining muscle. Like we all know, muscles grow best during the time you are giving your body time to take a break, sleep being the time for your muscles to grow. But to actually make them grow, you have to stress them through muscular work. Your body also needs fuel (food) to grow. Seems quite easy, no? However when it comes to shaping your entire physique, throw all of that thinking out of the window. Changing your physique through making your bones grow and whatnot is way more difficult and time consuming. Now I could rant to you guys all day long how changing your physique works, but then again, I was never a good writer, explaining this face to face would be alot easier to me.

But to cut it short and give you guys some insight I say: look at all the strongmen. Guys like Mariusz Pudzianowski, Magnus ver Magnusson, Bill Kazmaier etc. All of those guys have gigantic bodies, wrists included. The reason is in their training. Look at all those people who work at construction sites. They all have quite sturdy physique. That's because the quality of their work. Then look at people who sit all day at the office, not so many big guys there, eh? In a certain document I saw recently (Couldn't find a link to it on the internet) there was this guy who had been in karate for 30 years. The thing is he had been doing all kinds of ridiculous training, like breaking thick tiles into pieces with his bare hands and other quite hardcore stuff. His wrists (and entire body physique) were quite quite damn sturdy. Then there was this other guy who had been into martial arts for quite many years. He had a strong hulking body too, and actually used to slay bulls with just a strike of his palm. The scientific reason for their strong body build was that all those years of smashing tiles and all the other stuff they did had created tiny cracks in their bones, which were healed by time. Now you may ask, just how does that logic work? Well at this point you have to know that bone fractures are healed when your bones grow bone tissue OVER the fractures, thus making the bone grow stronger and thicker. Look at martial artists. Not all of them have that big bones, sure, but all martial artists have ridiculously though bones, not easily cracked. That is because their training includes a lot of stuff that revolves around hard impacts.

Then there were the strongmen. They don't really do any kind of impact training at all, like martial artists do. So why do they have such a hulking physique? That is because of the way they train. Compound movements, chaos training and other stuff like that. Stuff that really makes you body cry in pain. Their training style challenges gravity the best. Compare their workout to a bodybuilders for example. Bodybuilders do muscle defining workout because they aim to look aesthetic, while maintaining a nice muscle mass. They use machines a lot, easy movements like curls, isolation exercises, not so challenging stuff. Then look at strongmen. They just aim to become stronger, so their workout includes quite some ridiculous stuff, like atlas stones, tire flipping, farmers walks and dragging heavy ass sleds. Stuff that really challenges your body, and pushes you to your limit, and eventually over it.

Here is a link to a video I found to be quite useful, so hopefully some of you find it useful too: www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=fyPrfN5t1NI

Another interesting vid regarding muscle training. "Sometimes to get stronger, you gotta train like a bodybuilder."
    www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=2qj0qQcF_lc

Last, but not least, I want to remind, that there is of course limits to changing your overall physique. Progress will be much more tedious and slower than in simple muscle gains, and you might not be able to change your physique by that much in the end, but it certainly is possible. Genetics play a big role in this, but that don't mean you can't do nothing about it. I encourage all of you strength hoarders to look more into this.

Did spell check a couple times through this whole thing, so hopefully there are not (m)any errors regarding grammar or context.

Sorry again for reviving such an old thread, but at least someone might find this post to be even a bit helpful, and that would be fine enough for me. Cheers guys.

Edit: Forgot to mention it's skinyboi here. Had to make a new account since I forgot my last accounts (skinyboi) password and couldn't recover it because my old email got wrecked.
    Last edited by tryhard113; 02-19-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Greekos13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Having skinny wrists is certainly not a disadvantage. Have a look at some bodybuilding pros like Phil Heath or Dexter Jackson even if they are on the juice. Having a small bone structure can make you look really big with only a little mass. Add it to your forearms and you will look like a badass! Hope this helps my friend. (If I were you I would consider tiny shoulders as a bigger problem in comparison to your waist.)
    Originally Posted by 4 U 2 N V View Post
    i hate my skinny lookin wrists !
    - is it possible to increase size around your wrists ?

Islaygaz87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only for some people

XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XavierAspero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are considered small wrists? Mine are 6.5