kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Who here plays tennis

Im thinking of going from a 110 to a 95 and a heavier racket since im strong as fuc. Im hitting the ball so hard its ridiculous and flies out sometimes.
    Just can't decide on a racket.

Leaning toward a yones rds like hewitt uses or prince o3 white or a babolat aeropro drive.

I use a ttwarrior now

you've bought my stuff madcapitalist's Avatar
    madcapitalist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use a mid plus ti radical. i like it a lot. luxilon big banger alu is the string to go...

IDENTITY_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was professional for 2 years or so.

OK what level do you play at? To be honest if you have a good racket the best thing you could do is TIGHTEN your strings for more control. Most rackets are pre-strung around 56-58lbs....ask for 62 or 63....