Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Does REdLine drink works ?

Does it burn fat and help wit energy to push?..

any bad side effects?

has any1 tried it for sum time?

specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) specr89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    drinking those stupid energy/special drinks to try to 'boost' your response time and/or help out with your workout isnt a habit you should get into. Not only is it going to be very bad for your body in the long run (i heard somewhere that some ppl are more likely to have heart porblems from prolonged use of these drinks), but itll start getting $$$$$ as well.

My advice? Ditch the drink, and rely on your own body to do the work. Eventually, youll start loving to workout--and that love should give you more drive than any energy drink can give you.

charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, those Redline drinks scare me (and I'm not new to stimulants, legal or otherwise...).

While I haven't personally had it, I've heard of a lot of people passing out on it because of the amount of strain it puts on your cardiovascular system. Risk seems to out-weigh benefit, even in using this short-term.

Given the option, I would only try it once solely for curiosity's sake.

Extended/repeated use is definitely not something I would recommend, both for reasons of cost and how unhealthy it is. Your heart will thank you.

tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10) tnubs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that stuff makes me twitchy as hell. i dont like it. also made me eat alot, prolly from all the calories it burned from when i was shivering from it...

not recommended.

charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) charlie-mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tnubs
    that stuff makes me twitchy as hell. i dont like it. also made me eat alot, prolly from all the calories it burned from when i was shivering from it...

not recommended.
    Yeah, it totally seems like it would give the bad, uncomfortably over-stimulated feeling.

I'm surprised it made you eat a lot! Was this after it wore off, because I honestly can't imagine people having that much of an appetite while it is in effect.

JDub22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i finally tried one yesterday and i loved it, it gave me tons of energy and no side effects. I usually dont feel nothing from energy drinks or energy pills but this one works and i really like it. I took it right before my workout and i really enjoyed it.

JJ

Dsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JDub22
    i finally tried one yesterday and i loved it, it gave me tons of energy and no side effects. I usually dont feel nothing from energy drinks or energy pills but this one works and i really like it. I took it right before my workout and i really enjoyed it.
    JJ
    How'd you take it? The whole bottle at once? I'm familar with them and I love them, I don't use them to often unless I'm feeling kind of lethargic. I have good tolerance for stimulants and can handle them so I drink a can on an empty stomach about half hour before a workout. Kicks in about the beginning of the workout and lasts through the whole thing and some after. I wouldn't recomend drinking them to often because you will build tolerance and waste money. Once or twice a week to help when you're dragging, but more than that don't help much unless you have little tolerance and get a major kick from that kind of stuff.
    Height: 6'1
    Weight:195lbs

Currently cutting again, hit 6% at beginning of April then screwed up my diet and gained some back, but I will hit 6% again soon.

Bman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried them and they give me great energy but they r just too damn expensive. If u do try one, I recommend you follow the usage instructions. It says to just drink half to assess toloerance. The 2nd time i took some I thought what the hell I'll give the whole bottle a try but man was I jittery as hell

JDub22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i took the whole bottle. it doesnt taste bad either, i kinda like it.

JJ

Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there are cheaper and better energy drinks. keep looking.
    wat

jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wat about Guru?..its all natural unlike REDline and Red Bull which I think have Taurine..

or u can take a Centrum Performance..which is wat i do..it has Ginseng which is sayed to give yu energy and perform better..

http://www.centrum.com/ccns/index.asp

Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have never felt a serious boost in energy from anything.

They're all **** and it's a mental effect. You think it's supposed to happen and it does. Someone could replace your ephedrine (or whatever) with tic tacs without you knowing and you'd feel energetic.

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so its safe to drink half in 4 hours? or full? or sip lil by little? or gulp all up

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nights
    I have never felt a serious boost in energy from anything.

They're all **** and it's a mental effect. You think it's supposed to happen and it does. Someone could replace your ephedrine (or whatever) with tic tacs without you knowing and you'd feel energetic.

Have you ever taken 25 mg of Ephedrine? Cause you will feel it.
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.