Thread: foam roller

bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

foam roller

i just got my package from elitefts, and my foam roller was one of the items. Ive only used it on my legs and back so far, man but it feels gooood. I cant feel a difference in my ham strings or glutes, but my quads and hips feel really good. When i was rolling my quads, there was a lot of pain, did any of yall experience that your first time using it?
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113353861

My friends. My family. I ask of you one final time to gather before me.
    Tonight we shall leave this earth as legends. Our only way to never die.
    This will be our requiem.
    In the company of death we walk side by side.
    Cast your differences aside for the lives sacraficed.
    I ask one final time to unite.
    Earn the right to stand with pride.
    We are in the company of death.

FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes you will get pain where ever there's tightness. keep rolling it out and there will be less. It's good pain tho.
    NEGS Blowsox13

No worries fellas! I'll hit ya back!

bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea felt good, im just unsure how long to keep goin, how long do you normally do it and how often?

FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveSix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my trainer pretty much told me all i know. Im no expert. http://www.performbetter.com/catalog...FoamRoller.pdf
    NEGS Blowsox13

No worries fellas! I'll hit ya back!

vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FiveSix View Post
    my trainer pretty much told me all i know. Im no expert. http://www.performbetter.com/catalog...FoamRoller.pdf
    thanks for the pdf... good reading material for tomorrow...

repp'd
    SCIVATION XTEND...... 8-10 scoops a-day make the fibras happy!!!!!!

check my bodyspace blog.....

learn how to squat right SQUAT RX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8CWv8UPAI&mode=related&search=

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hurts so good.

I'll use it for a couple minutes over my whole body once or twice a day.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

yea, im gonna use it sometime before i go to the gym, and before i go to bed.

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got mine from them too. Used it for the first time after a heavy squat day and MAN did I feel that haha. I'm real good with pain, and I still had to stop a few times. However, it did stop hurting eventually and I really didn't have too much soreness going on the next few days. This is incredible because I usually have insane leg DOMS. I will be using it regularly from now on.