McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) McNeilMaverick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

155, No 150, Wait WTF 146 WHAT AM I!

Ok So I want to start losing some weigt, but I want to get a good feel of where I am at before I start and keep a journal. So I weighed Myself at the same time 3 differnt days and I varied from 146 to 155 in a matter of 3 days... WTF!? Any suggestion on why
    Stats 11/23/06
    Weight: 142 Lbs
    Bodyfat %: 10 to 13%
    Height- 5 feet 8 inches
    Bench- 150 Lbs x 1
    Clean- STILL WORKING ON FORM
    ATG Squat- 170 lbs x 1
    Deadlift- 215 lbs x 1
    Vertical:Will be getting soon
    40 Time: Will be getting soon

Matthew 10:28

JDub22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your weight will vary depending on what time of day it is. I like to way my self in the morning, you need to be consistant with weigh in times in order to get a true weight. If you weigh in right after a meal you will weight more and different variables can affect your weight. hope i helped

Jdub

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -Variances in intake and output
    -Sodium levels/Water retention

If you want to weigh yourself every day, make sure it's the same time (within a 1hr period). Males weight can fluctuate up to 10lbs per day.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

saiyanprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was told to weigh myself when i wake up. So that there isnt alot of food or water in my system. I would recommend that too.