Registered User straightballing's Avatar
    straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How can I improve my jumping technique? I can't jump proper at all.

I have horrible jumping technique although I can jump quite high. Everyone has more hang time than me. I just go up and straight down fast. So I cant do any cool dunks no matter the net size.

Does anyone have any guides to jumping technique or something to get good at it.

I jump off two feet and as I run I do a hop step type thing before I jump so the running doesnt really help much at all.

i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i am daniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Work out your legs, obviously. Leg presses and squatting should help you out. How are your claves?
    I'm like a Russian mobster, drinkin distilled vodka
    'Til I'm under the field with Hoffa, it's real
    Pillow-top him like a toupee
    Mix the water, with the soda
    Turn the pot up make a souflee