Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) evyboy93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SenorBonifas View Post
    Do you guys know of any good pre-workout suplements that DON'T have creatine in them?
    I've been looking for the same thing, but to lose any water weight i might be hanging onto. There are a fer pure N.O. products and they mostly come in pill form, the only downside to them is there is no caffine so you would have to take a caffine pill seperatly before your workout.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by evyboy93 View Post
    I've been looking for the same thing, but to lose any water weight i might be hanging onto. There are a fer pure N.O. products and they mostly come in pill form, the only downside to them is there is no caffine so you would have to take a caffine pill seperatly before your workout.
    This is an old thread, but I do think a valid point is raised I would love to see addressed more... I guess esp. for the more endurance oriented crowd... creatine tends to increase bodyweight and the benefits do not tend to crossover to the aerobic sports. I'd love to see some of the awesome brands here do their formulas minus creatine... whether you love C-Bol, Pump-Bol, SPMax, PSU, SizeOn or Ultima... I would really like to see some well done non-creatine pre-intra's.

I do think there is interest in this kind of thing beyond just a few people. I do like Pump-Bol for the lower creatine content and the creatine malate is a lower % creatine than creatine mono as the malate takes up much of that dose. SPMax also seems to be lower in creatine although I do not know the exact amount.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by evyboy93 View Post
    at 16 you dont need these types of products
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

C-June has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    x2

Black Pearl by VPX
    Al is Man of men!
    PFL

butso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try MusclePrime

alexwilson10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexwilson10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you guys know of any good pre-workout suplements that DON'T have creatine in them?
    I've found Swollen by Nutrabolics to be a great catch. I found other pre workouts would leave me feeling bloated, unsettled, and sometimes even sick after drinking them. Finding Swollen, which is in pill form, was awesome. It goes straight to work, getting me fired up and very focused, and i don't have to worry about feeling uneasy, or sick to my stomach again! let me know what you think!

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this

you start feeling it in like 5 minutes
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    formulated for oral administration only

Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

jhert88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the new PLATINUM PRE by Optimum lately—don't believe it has any creatine.

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    done and done just jump on the wagon with ORIGIN with no creatine
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GAME DAY. Definately GAME DAY

Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MAN game day! Creatine free and awesome
    Current Short-term goals:

Deadlift: 405
    Squat: 365
    Bench: 225

Currently at:

Deadlift: Around 365
    Squat: Around 330
    Bench: Around 205

Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uncut

enewton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jhert88 View Post
    I like the new PLATINUM PRE by Optimum lately—don't believe it has any creatine.
    Totally agree. Not the best pre-workout I've taken, but it's still pretty awesome and creatine free. I give it an 8/10

bigbacker59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by projectpat06 View Post
    not sure if there are many, y no creatine?
    Creatine makes me have really bad acne too

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anarchy is creatine free. Great tasting option for energy, focus, and pumps.