jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jcmclinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Some (positive and negative) side effects of testosterone.

Interesting tidbit of an article i found on bodybuilding.com

The physiological actions of testosterone in males are far reaching. For example:

* Growth of the penis, scrotum and testes during puberty
    * Enlargement of the larynx (voice box) that results in a deepening of the voice
    * Formation of functional sperm
    * Stimulation of hair growth - especially in the pubic area, chest, face, and, sometimes, the back
    * Increases in skin thickness and darkness
    * Increases in libido (sex drive)
    * Increases in basal (resting) metabolic rate
    * Increases in red blood cell number and total blood volume
    * Promotion of sodium and water retention in the kidneys
    * Increases in muscle protein synthesis resulting in increased muscle mass
    * Reductions in muscle glycogen breakdown during exercise
    * Increased calcium retention in bone
    * Decreased growth of hair on top of the head
    * Increased activity of the sebaceous (sweat) glands, sometimes resulting in acne
    * Promote a narrowing and strengthening of the pelvis

(Note: This list is meant to be illustrative rather than exhaustive. Testosterone has other effects on the body that are not listed.)

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I punched my little brother in the face and ****ed my sister. You decide which was the negative and positive

OLD NAME(no homo) hollisterboii's Avatar
    hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by R072286 View Post
    I punched my little brother in the face and ****ed my sister. You decide which was the negative and positive
    u mad?