_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) _ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

post your workout pictures here.

there isn't enough workout pictures in this page,,,so I'm starting this thread,,post pics of you working out.....thats where all the action is.

I'll start it off,

I want to see lots of different workout pics.
    Attached Images

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _
    there isn't enough workout pictures in this page,,,so I'm starting this thread,,post pics of you working out.....thats where all the action is.

I'll start it off,

I want to see lots of different workout pics.
    go to one of the links in my sig then
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs