Slimjimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does the lower amount of body fat mean you have lower estrogen levels you produce

Because I heard body fat produces estrogen because Aromatase is abundant in body fat. Aromatase converts tesosterone and androgens to estradiol and I think other estrogens too. In general. not people with genetic disorders.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Slimjimm View Post
    Because I heard body fat produces estrogen because Aromatase is abundant in body fat. Aromatase converts tesosterone and androgens to estradiol and I think other estrogens too. In general. not people with genetic disorders.
    too low BF can contribute to low test as well.

Stop worrying, start eating.

kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive read that
    Higher body fat can INCREASE your estrogen levels..
    Dont know how true that is though.
    It might be true since you heard it too.

No I do have low body fat and I'm pretty toned, infact its hard for me to gain weight. I was just curious about it.

kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000) kneedamage is just really nice. (+1000)
    No I do have low body fat and I'm pretty toned, infact its hard for me to gain weight. I was just curious about it.
    its hard 4 u to gainb ecause your not eating enough.. thats why your 5'10 140..

.... I eat alot. Its hard for me to gain weight because I have a fast metabolism. but not only that, Today I ate a whole chicken and some rice today for lunch.... I gained weight from before you couldnt believe How much I weighed before. I weighed. I weighed like 121-125 when I was 5'9.5 I'm 5'10.5 now. And I only gained when I started weight lifting and excercising, not because I was eating alot, because I always ate alot. Because I eat alot but I also burn fat fast anyways, was not building anything by just eating to gain weight. so Its hard to gain weight. The only way I can gain weight is by weight lifting and I have noticed that. or growing taller.
    Last edited by Slimjimm; 02-11-2008 at 02:26 PM.

jimbo99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. You need to eat alot MORE to gain.

Tell us how many calories you get in on a typical day. You make think you're eating alot, but you're not.