ArecWon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation any one else have this problem?

The worst thing is that i take most of my supplements in pill form and i usually have to take them at school or before i have football weight training nd all i get is are you on steriods? its relle annoying another thing thats annoying is that now since i been on my supplements for like 5 mounths im 2nd strongest kid on the footbal team nd they all say its fake becuase im on steriods any one else have this problem?

bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what are you taking

Official spoon curl champ misterwaterfall's Avatar
    misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just duck into a stall in the bathroom with a watter bottle and down them real quick. Or tell the kids that you're flattered that they think you are taking steroids, but it's all from hard work
    E-Stats and gym lifts

TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Explain to them what you're taking....and then tell them to shut up.

Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Samyooehl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just tell them it's acne medication or some other bull****.
    Mitch: There's two kinds of people in this world: Those who get stomped on and those who do the stomping.
    Kathy: Where'd you come up with that theory?
    Mitch: That famous guy said it. What's his name? Uh... Oh, yeah: Jesus!

well the ones i take with me to school r leukik gakik hydroxycut nd cell mass(i noe its a powder) right but all these kids r idiots they all go o its steriods, nd im not gonna carry around the bottell with me to try nd educate these idiots also the grls r even worse they go ur gonnna die blah blah ur penis is gonna shrink nd wen u BUGG out on these ppl they jus dont even knoe wat ur talking about

TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheArrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Then ignore them

i do but its madd frequent now that my shirts r tighter nd i got huge in past couple mounths

bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just say ok and if a girl says something about your penis is small from steriods whip it out and slap her across the face with it then she will no that your not

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread title not specific.

Please read the rules and then feel free to repost.

unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100) unknown_int is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bighicks
    just say ok and if a girl says something about your penis is small from steriods whip it out and slap her across the face with it then she will no that your not
    Best advice here.

That and ignore them... Ignoring is an important skill... start practicing it'll be very usefull in the future.

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your 21 and worry about this kind of ****?
    If you arent well, just take your supplements on your bathroom.... i would just try to explain them what it is and if they dont understand laugh at their ignorance

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ArecWon View Post
    well the ones i take with me to school r leukik gakik hydroxycut nd cell mass(i noe its a powder) right but all these kids r idiots they all go o its steriods, nd im not gonna carry around the bottell with me to try nd educate these idiots also the grls r even worse they go ur gonnna die blah blah ur penis is gonna shrink nd wen u BUGG out on these ppl they jus dont even knoe wat ur talking about
    why not take them before school/after or eat food instead?

iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) iFlexxBrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    What supplements are you taking?

zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000) zombiecure is a complete loser! (-2000)
    ya ppl do the same at my school...u just have to explain what it is an youll be all good

40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread was posted 5 years ago....