simply.sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Need Weight Lifting Help!

So I have been working out for 3 months when I started I was at 104 pounds and I have no idea what my body fat was. Now I am at 110 pounds and 17-18 percent body fat. I lift weights 3 times a week and each time i isolate my legs, then back and shoulders, then my arms, and in between weight lifting days I run 10 min at a 4in incline at 5.5 mph and then the last 15-20 doing sprints that range from an incline of 5.0-6.0 and 7.0 mph to 8.0 mph resting 1 min in between.

My diet has been the same for 6 months. When I wake up around 8 I have a protein drink with oatmeal, flax seed, and my multi vitamin. Around 10:30-11 I have another protein drink or egg whites, around 1 I have my lunch which is normally ground beef with broccoli or chicken and broccoli. Then again around 3:30-4 I have a protein drink, then around 6 I head to the gym when I get home ( THIS IS ONE THING I NEED HELP WITH) I have a protein drink and sometimes a piece of wheat bread or some corn sugar in my shake and then not to long after dinner. Before i go to sleep i have some peanut butter and then my shake.

Now that you know EVERYTHING I can ask my questin. Im trying to get my bodyfat to 15% and nothing with my body has been changing. What should i be having after I workout? What is going to help me get this fat off?? Am I doing something wrong?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What sort of calories do all those meals add up to? What are your macros for protein, fat, carbs?

If you've been doing the same routine for six months and are not progressing, it's time to change your routine. How about doing whole body routines for a couple of months, instead of splits? Instead of the treadmill, how about getting out your bicycle and doing different cycle runs for cardio? A couple of longer runs to build endurance, and some hilly routes to really work your heart and lungs. Or perhaps some swimming and rowing?
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

simply.sweet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I switch my routine every three months but since I have changed to this routine which is harder than the last one all I am seeing is an increase in the weight I can handle. I have no idea what all my meals add up to.. I will keep track of that. The idea of doing some whole body routine sounds good to.

Thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    What sort of calories do all those meals add up to? What are your macros for protein, fat, carbs?

If you've been doing the same routine for six months and are not progressing, it's time to change your routine. How about doing whole body routines for a couple of months, instead of splits? Instead of the treadmill, how about getting out your bicycle and doing different cycle runs for cardio? A couple of longer runs to build endurance, and some hilly routes to really work your heart and lungs. Or perhaps some swimming and rowing?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next place to look is at your diet.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders