Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay

18 66.67%
  • Go

9 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: well...

Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

well...

Well after what happen at the bb.com forum this wk.. iam getting the understand iam no longer welcome their lol.. oh well. I want to have yalls thoughts on if i should stay here or go from here as well...

lifter

evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i already told u that i want u to stay. u r a good friend.

healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: well...

Originally posted by Powerlifter16
    Well after what happen at the bb.com forum this wk.. iam getting the understand iam no longer welcome their lol.. oh well. I want to have yalls thoughts on if i should stay here or go from here as well...

lifter
    Stay Powerlifter. You're awesome and you help other people A LOT including me. You're a smart guy. But do what makes you feel better. But remember many people welcome you here. Only a few don't. See the difference?

!Karins Xtreme Powerwear! Deejay_Spike's Avatar
    Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: well...

lifter
    dude i wrote your post, now i have been looking at this objectively and EVEN if he didn't deserve to be a mod and you should have been one, you should have done this thru PM.

your chance will come. besides, being a mod is not such a big deal.

another thing i'd like to say to all other (young) powerlifters around here who go to the teen forum :

STOP BASHING BODYBUILDING !!!

yousay you are adults but behave like little children !!!

"bb is no sport!! you're gay!!!! we're strong!!!!"

djezus how OLD are some of you!

you're comparing 2 COMPLETELY different sports!

learn to deal with it!! so what if they bash us sometimes (and the don't do it that often)! if we are adults, we let this go over us.

it's so much nicer to engage a good conversation with someone about training principles and stuff, and the importance of volume or strength...

stop acting like kids !!!!

they don't care about how much we lift (at least most of'em)!!! neither should WE care about how they think looks go over strength!!!

goddamn!

i'm being neutral here and i think that if you got some brains, you'll agree with me...

Powerlifter16 : by all means, STAY !!
    you should not leave because of whatever has happened. if you do that you let them win.

just stay here, or be neutral over there and play it smart, if someone is looking trouble with you on purpose, report the thread and let Big H or another handle it!

Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I couldn't care less what happened on another forum. If you can continue to offer sound PL advice here by all means stay.
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its quite simple.

If someone posts something to do with powerlifting in another forum, it should just be moved here, so there won't be any reason for arguements to start.

I also suggest just not posting in the threads until they are moved.

Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by whiteboy
    Its quite simple.

If someone posts something to do with powerlifting in another forum, it should just be moved here, so there won't be any reason for arguements to start.

I also suggest just not posting in the threads until they are moved.

lol and you throw a big ass fit for me posting in the bb forum...and your a bb and you come to the pl forum? hmmm...

lifter

whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteboy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did I insult your moderators or even mention anything about powerlifting or bodybuilding? No.

Kindly **** off.

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nobody says you cant stay in the bb section of the boards... im sure some people think that..... but its your ATTITUDE man!!!! i wish you could see that. thats why i didnt want you to be a mod.. its your attitude. its not that people dont like you cause you disagree with them, its HOW YOU DO IT and the smartanus comments you make.

SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHWStrongarm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: well...

Originally posted by Deejay_Spike

dude i wrote your post, now i have been looking at this objectively and EVEN if he didn't deserve to be a mod and you should have been one, you should have done this thru PM.

your chance will come. besides, being a mod is not such a big deal.

another thing i'd like to say to all other (young) powerlifters around here who go to the teen forum :

STOP BASHING BODYBUILDING !!!

yousay you are adults but behave like little children !!!

"bb is no sport!! you're gay!!!! we're strong!!!!"

djezus how OLD are some of you!

you're comparing 2 COMPLETELY different sports!

learn to deal with it!! so what if they bash us sometimes (and the don't do it that often)! if we are adults, we let this go over us.

it's so much nicer to engage a good conversation with someone about training principles and stuff, and the importance of volume or strength...

stop acting like kids !!!!

they don't care about how much we lift (at least most of'em)!!! neither should WE care about how they think looks go over strength!!!

goddamn!

i'm being neutral here and i think that if you got some brains, you'll agree with me...

Powerlifter16 : by all means, STAY !!
    you should not leave because of whatever has happened. if you do that you let them win.

just stay here, or be neutral over there and play it smart, if someone is looking trouble with you on purpose, report the thread and let Big H or another handle it!
    Everybody should read this, and shutup. We're all here to learn from each other. I don't think there's a single person here who came here just to bash or to get bashed, so nobody should provoke it. I mean I guess bodybuilders are people to. Anybody who is here that lifts hard and is here to make everybody better should feel welcome anywhere in the forum.

That's just my thoughts. And only kidding about bodybuilders.
    Hard to the Core

What yall do not understand is what happen before alot of yall joined this board.. their was some knock out drag out fights between Atzman and I agains joe and them about explosive lifting..what happen was Josh and I actually showed proof to them and they didnt respect it and instaed of taking it like a man they started more ****.. and more ****.. then after Josh left the board and travis did the board has went to ****. When they dont respect science it really pissed me off.. i wasnt trying to start a PL vs BB war they blew it up into that. If they cant take one man's opion about what they do then so be it.. but dont talk **** when its a educational debt. Joe and I go back pretty far since Feb.. it just pissed me off and i find it funny that everytime i corner him he starts talking his trash with me... so i start talking my **** back.. but i dont start talking my **** if its about science.. their is alot more to the story..

lifter

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Like I said, you must not start a PL vs BB fight.. Just keep it in here. I would like all the PL's to stay.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

I agree with PL16 though. Aztman was challenged by other people who had no basis to challenge him.

Originally posted by Big H
    Like I said, you must not start a PL vs BB fight.. Just keep it in here. I would like all the PL's to stay in their own forum, under threat of banning.
    Is that what you meant to say?

Cool

Is that what you meant to say?
    No. And I've had problems with you before, so I wouldn't push the point.

and I've had problems with him.

If you remember that thread, he got on my back about the opinion I had of you at the time, and then acted the same way towards joehagy.

hypocrisy?

What yall do not understand is what happen before alot of yall joined this board.. their was some knock out drag out fights between Atzman and I agains joe and them about explosive lifting..what happen was Josh and I actually showed proof to them and they didnt respect it and instaed of taking it like a man they started more ****.. and more ****.. then after Josh left the board and travis did the board has went to ****. When they dont respect science it really pissed me off.. i wasnt trying to start a PL vs BB war they blew it up into that. If they cant take one man's opion about what they do then so be it.. but dont talk **** when its a educational debt. Joe and I go back pretty far since Feb.. it just pissed me off and i find it funny that everytime i corner him he starts talking his trash with me... so i start talking my **** back.. but i dont start talking my **** if its about science.. their is alot more to the story..

lifter

if this is soooooo true, then why do i have nothing but respect for atzman and i have no problems with him at all??????? you call them "knock out drag outs"... they were just disagreements for petes sake.... me and atzman had debates.... you and another member i will not name( although he got better) just wanted to argue all the time.

YES you guys showed your side of the arguement.... actually PL if i rememeber correctly... you didnt bring up any info, jsut basically agree with everything atzman had to say.

BUT THEN AGAIN.... did not me and big red bring up actual evidence by ken mannie and other sources BACKING UP OUR SIDE???? damn son... how dare you disagree with science??( note the sarcastic tone of my voice?)

you need an attitude check bro. nobody is here to hate you... but its kinda hard not to when you got a bad attitude... and im not the only one who feels like this............... AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN... THAT IS WHY I DIDNT WANT YOU TO BECOME A MODERATOR!!!!!!

Originally posted by Big H
    I agree with PL16 though. Aztman was challenged by other people who had no basis to challenge him.
    does this mean me h??? does this mean big red???? two memebers of the HH..... who is to say that ANYONE cant challange ANYONE if they can back their side of the arguement up???

Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Antaeus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey If you guys have a prior beef take it somewhere else. I think we can all learn from each other, but these thread is just a petty pissing contest. Last thing we need is a bunch of BBer's coming in here and hitting back double-bi poses and spilling tanning oil all over the place.
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    pl16 your a great man with alot of knowledge and have helped alot of people -you should stay

i am finnally glad to see things working out for the better
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Why don't you squat down and use your beer gut to wipe up that tanning oil?

Originally posted by Antaeus
    Hey If you guys have a prior beef take it somewhere else. I think we can all learn from each other, but these thread is just a petty pissing contest. Last thing we need is a bunch of BBer's coming in here and hitting back double-bi poses and spilling tanning oil all over the place.
    do you know how many times i have told him to take it to a PM so we dont clutter up the boards???? he wont do it

and BTW.. i really dont appreciate the smartass bb comment... i didnt come in here and bash powerlifting now did i??

Why don't you just eat it? You're probably starving already...
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    god damnit i thought we were getting somewhere, bodybuilders think of powerlifters as fat, well thats a stereotype while some are fat most are not look at ryan, george or kenny

now stfu and stay out of this convorsation unless you don't have anything good to say !!

the only problem i've ever had with bodybuilders (the ones i've known on this board) is that there cocky and far over confident these sports are far diff. now some powerlifters really do hate bodybuilding (mostly proffesional) becuase it makes everything else look ****ty, now thanks to the IFBB, everyone who can bench 400 lbs. or has 6% bodyfat takes roids

i am just sick of this i am 180 5'9 or so and when i wieghed 160 i could still see my abs, so before you open your mouth know what your talking about
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

Originally posted by joehagyHH

do you know how many times i have told him to take it to a PM so we dont clutter up the boards???? he wont do it

and BTW.. i really dont appreciate the smartass bb comment... i didnt come in here and bash powerlifting now did i??
    No you seem like a cool guy. This thread is just annoying. And I was being sarcastic (albeit with a touch of smartass).
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

Originally posted by p0w3rlift3r

god damnit i thought we were getting somewhere, bodybuilders think of powerlifters as fat, well thats a stereotype while some are fat most are not look at ryan, george or kenny

now stfu and stay out of this convorsation unless you don't have anything good to say !!

the only problem i've ever had with bodybuilders (the ones i've known on this board) is that there cocky and far over confident these sports are far diff. now some powerlifters really do hate bodybuilding (mostly proffesional) becuase it makes everything else look ****ty, now thanks to the IFBB, everyone who can bench 400 lbs. or has 6% bodyfat takes roids

i am just sick of this i am 180 5'9 or so and when i wieghed 160 i could still see my abs, so before you open your mouth know what your talking about
    I was responding to Antaeus's stereotype.

btw I have a 6-pack. *shame*
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

Originally posted by joehagyHH

if this is soooooo true, then why do i have nothing but respect for atzman and i have no problems with him at all??????? you call them "knock out drag outs"... they were just disagreements for petes sake.... me and atzman had debates.... you and another member i will not name( although he got better) just wanted to argue all the time.

YES you guys showed your side of the arguement.... actually PL if i rememeber correctly... you didnt bring up any info, jsut basically agree with everything atzman had to say.

* lol i remember u quoting arnold.. give me a break.

BUT THEN AGAIN.... did not me and big red bring up actual evidence by ken mannie and other sources BACKING UP OUR SIDE???? damn son... how dare you disagree with science??( note the sarcastic tone of my voice?)

* OH yes.. this is really going to work... Western Text which is Easter text with western gaps and missunderstandings of Eastern methods.. lol give me a break. I doubt u would understand.. and i dont see how the west can contest to the east..

you need an attitude check bro. nobody is here to hate you... but its kinda hard not to when you got a bad attitude... and im not the only one who feels like this............... AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN... THAT IS WHY I DIDNT WANT YOU TO BECOME A MODERATOR!!!!!!

*THEN DO YOUR ****ING JOB!!!!! YOU DONT POST **** ON THE BB BOARDS ANYMORE.. U JUST PLAY U GAMES IN THE MISC SECTION.. AND NO THAT ISNT THE ONLY REASON WHY U DIDNT WANT ME TO BECOME A MOD. STOP TELLING YOU 'ONE' SIDE OF THE STORY.

Btw.. You better thank ur lucky stars that josh took it VERY easy on yall.. they guy is a genius to say the least.. and he could have really made u look ignorante for agruing.

lifter

I was responding to Antaeus's stereotype.
    Give me a break. It was so obviously sarcasm. For the advancement of weightlifting harmony I didn't mean to offend anyone...greatly.
    405/275/495 @ 181 lbs BW

lets just face it...

i can't get along with the (avg.) bb

and from the looks of it no bodybuilder can stand a pl