Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6002
    chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chobar22's BodySpace

how long do homemade protein bars last? (reps)

i just made some yesterday using milk, oats, whey, pb, some sugar, and some honey. the only reason i ask is because ive heard ur not supposed to make a protein shake and leave it in the fridge. will rep
    ★★★★★BIG MONEY BALLER CREW★★★★★

Bench: 220
    Dead: 345
    Squat: 320

I REP BACK!!

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6002
    chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chobar22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chobar22's BodySpace
    bump.
    ★★★★★BIG MONEY BALLER CREW★★★★★

Bench: 220
    Dead: 345
    Squat: 320

I REP BACK!!

Stats: 6'3"
    BodyPoints: 1843
    claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) claya has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit claya's BodySpace
    2.37 days assuming 34% humidity.

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15350
    philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philhyp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit philhyp's BodySpace
    I use pretty similar recipe, I've kept some for over a week and it was fine.

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1251
    physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) physqoparty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit physqoparty's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by chobar22 View Post
    i just made some yesterday using milk, oats, whey, pb, some sugar, and some honey. the only reason i ask is because ive heard ur not supposed to make a protein shake and leave it in the fridge. will rep
    anything with milk eat within 4-5 days. if you removed the milk from the recipe they could last longer and wouldn't need the fridge
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."