Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why do girls choose good looking guys over muscles

lets face it. the type of guys who are more muscular, are mostly average looking to ugly looking... the better looking guys tend to not work out. and women always opt out for the "pretty face"
    you see those guys just got by on there faces only , thats why you find the uglier or average face guys have to do something extra like working out but unfortunately they still cant get the girls like the pretty boys.
    its a vishiss circle

psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FFS people, I try to tell BBers this all the time, most girls are not THAT interested in muscles, I mean it is a benefit, but looks, clothes, personality are so much more important!
    o0o0o0oh my bicepts r bigger than yours, i feel so special!

I screw, I nut, I bolt UpandDownandround's Avatar
    UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SuperTrouper
    lets face it. the type of guys who are more muscular, are mostly average looking to ugly looking... the better looking guys tend to not work out. and women always opt out for the "pretty face"
    you see those guys just got by on there faces only , thats why you find the uglier or average face guys have to do something extra like working out but unfortunately they still cant get the girls like the pretty boys.
    its a vishiss circle
    I think muscles intimate the hell outta girls.
    Mod Negged for calling a sloot, a sloot. lol

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    muscles on guys are like implants on girls - they are awesome until youve been with them, then you just want the normal ****.

(this is where personality comes in)
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperTrouper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UpandDownandround
    I think muscles intimate the hell outta girls.
    intimate? did u mean intimidate?
    nah, i think thats what muscle heads tell themselves to console there fractured ego's

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its a vishiss circle
    Not true at all, I am extremely good looking and turned down several modelling agencies yet still I work out. You should see how the girls faint when I give them my million dollar colgate smile.

I screw, I nut, I bolt UpandDownandround's Avatar
    UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500)
    intimate? did u mean intimidate?
    nah, i think thats what muscle heads tell themselves to console there fractured ego's

yeah sorry bout that, my fingers arnt the smartest part on my body...
    Mod Negged for calling a sloot, a sloot. lol

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone could work out to get muscular, but not every guy has the superior genetics of being good looking.

DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    way to butcher 'vicious.'
    1/01/2005 185 lbs 22.5%
    1/29/2005 181 lbs 20.5%
    6/26/2005 153 lbs 14.7% crap
    2/23/2008 ~202 lbs ~21% (crap again!)

Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    Anyone could work out to get muscular, but not every guy has the superior genetics of being good looking.
    you are not going to be very popular among body builders

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The same way I prefer fat chicks with pretty faces over skinny chicks with average-ugly faces. Wait, what's this thread about again?

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you are not going to be very popular among body builders
    Wait, you're implying that bbers are ugly? That's not true! ALL bbers are good looking!

Originally Posted by tyler-durden
    The same way I prefer fat chicks with pretty faces over skinny chicks with average-ugly faces. Wait, what's this thread about again?
    lol
    i love it when a skinny chick says to a fat chick that she's fat but has a pretty face. its like when they become skinny they become haggard...

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol
    i love it when a skinny chick says to a fat chick that she's fat but has a pretty face. its like when they become skinny they become haggard...
    Yeah, no ****. When a fat chick with a pretty face loses the chubbs, she suddenly turns ugly. I'm like, what the f*ck is up with that?

RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1.) Girls like different things than you think they should.
    2.) Different girls like different things.

That about sums it up.

That's like a fat chick with size DD breasts saying 'Guys like boobs, and my boobs are bigger than Jessica Alba...why don't guys like me more than Jessical Alba?'.

Some girls care about how big your arms are, some care about what kind of car you drive, others care about how much money you made, others care about how good of a Father you, others care about how cute your face looks, other care about .. blah...blah...blah.

I don't care who you are or how you look; you can get chicks. Anyone can...but if you expect to be the sterotypical 'hot' guy you need to have a lot more than just muscle. Sometimes ESPN will show the wives/girlfriends of some of the Strongman competators....many of them are not attractive at all

Originally Posted by RobDude
    Sometimes ESPN will show the wives/girlfriends of some of the Strongman competators....many of them are not attractive at all
    wow. that was random! dont see where it fit in at all. i thought we were tlaking about ugly guys versiss goodlooking ones

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tyler-durden
    Yeah, no ****. When a fat chick with a pretty face loses the chubbs, she suddenly turns ugly. I'm like, what the f*ck is up with that?
    I think it's cuz those chicks go on the hillary duff/Olsen girl diet where they starve themselves and have hollowed out cheeks and eye sockets. They go from looking relatively overweight to looking like they are dressed up as a banshee for halloween.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcxk
    They go from looking relatively overweight to looking like they are dressed up as a banshee for halloween.
    Hahaha!

Originally Posted by DecemberDays86
    way to butcher 'vicious.'
    well u obviously understood it. i never claimed to be an english professer

Thumbs up

I think it's cuz those chicks go on the hillary duff/Olsen girl diet where they starve themselves and have hollowed out cheeks and eye sockets. They go from looking relatively overweight to looking like they are dressed up as a banshee for halloween.
    Nice!

RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow. that was random! dont see where it fit in at all. i thought we were tlaking about ugly guys versiss goodlooking ones
    The strongmen have a CRAPLOAD of muscle. I mean, they are...the strongest men in the world; if women cared about muscle they would be with the hottest girls imaginable.

Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bodyfat % plays a big role in overall physical appearance I'd say. It you got decent size and are pretty cut you are already ahead of the game, this being from a physical standpoint only.

Personality, and other factors weigh more heavily in general anyways.

Don't be weak.

"I like swiss cheese. It's the only cheese you can draw with a pencil and identify. You can draw American cheese, but someone will think it's cheddar. Swiss cheese is the only cheese you can bite and miss. "Hey Mitch - does that sandwich have cheese on it?" "Every now and then!" I got some swiss air on that bite." -Mitch Hedberg

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not true at all, I am extremely good looking and turned down several modelling agencies yet still I work out. You should see how the girls faint when I give them my million dollar colgate smile.
    ROFL. is your name derek
    Glorious PC master race

pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

re

thats bs lots of good looking guys like me workout

Lots of male stripers workout, male porn stars, I workout,

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who gives a **** you ppl live for women, i dont really give a **** about them if they want som dick and ask me ill give em but i dont go around pussying about what they like and dont like who are those skinny things to tell me how to live? honestly i know ill get neg but its my truth .;>

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    True

JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you're skinny as a twig, you'll not be good looking or at least have the total package. No one would be confident, t shirts so baggy, arms barely filling up the sleeves. (i'd been tehre so i know) Remember so many of the before/after pictures from the photo forum, we always look better when we're built up.

That's why i believe no one would be good looking without working out. THey have to at least have some muscles to some extent.....
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

its a vishiss circle
    They dont want their babies to be ugly, pretty simple....
    Flying above the rest.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JustJuice
    That's why i believe no one would be good looking without working out. THey have to at least have some muscles to some extent.....
    That's you, my friend. The point of this post is how, to the people whom it actually matters (the girls), they're more into the prettyboy thing than they are into the bodybuilder thing.

RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RuntGrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cuz they are closet lesbos and want to make out with a girly looking metro