TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creatine Caps + Lipo 6 = safe ?

Is it completely safe to take Dymatize creatine caps while I am on Lipo 6?

Also, what if I were to take a sleep-aid at night before bedtime? Would that be a bad idea because I'm taking Lipo 6? I thought it would be fine as long as I take the sleep-aid like 6 or 7 hours after Lipo 6.

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tweaked21
    Is it completely safe to take Dymatize creatine caps while I am on Lipo 6?
    Yep

Originally Posted by tweaked21
    Also, what if I were to take a sleep-aid at night before bedtime? Would that be a bad idea because I'm taking Lipo 6? I thought it would be fine as long as I take the sleep-aid like 6 or 7 hours after Lipo 6.
    It's fine

TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks man... much appreciated!