Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Side effects of diphenhydramine (sleep aid - benadryl etc)

I have googled and searched various forums looking for side effects from repeated use of diphenhydramine HCL as a sleep aid. The main risk seems to be from overdose which is not a concern with me. Does anyone know of any side effects or have personal experience using it? I often take it when I work late and have early morning classes the next day.

Thanks

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    basically it can make you dependent. its a just a mental thing tho. its not a physical dependency on it. Just be careful on how much you dose. this stuff can cause mild LSD/Acid like effects, and can cause death. check out erowid on the logs and all. ( im sure that your not using it for a rec drug tho )

D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

i often wake up far more groggy than i usually would had i not taken it but that usually goes away after awhile. I don't use it often only when i'm extremely restless. As for the psychadelic side effects that usually would happen at a higher dose and forcing yourself to stay awake after taking it.

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post
    I have googled and searched various forums looking for side effects from repeated use of diphenhydramine HCL as a sleep aid. The main risk seems to be from overdose which is not a concern with me. Does anyone know of any side effects or have personal experience using it? I often take it when I work late and have early morning classes the next day.

Thanks

I used it for a while before i made the switch to melatonin. The side effects i encountered were drymouth, extra grogginess upon waking(harder to get up, get going), my head felt a lil "burnt out" sometimes in the morning. To me, the side effects wernt bad at all really, but i did have some trouble falling asleep without it unless i was really really tired once i stopped taking them
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devinriepl View Post
    i often wake up far more groggy than i usually would had i not taken it but that usually goes away after awhile. I don't use it often only when i'm extremely restless. As for the psychadelic side effects that usually would happen at a higher dose and forcing yourself to stay awake after taking it.
    i know, but still im sure its nothing that someone wants to exp. especially if thats not what they were aiming for.

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to take this off and on.....I hated it. If I took too much 50mg< I would get the opposite effect (I couldn't fall asleep for anything).

I haven't taken this, melatonin, or anything else is 3+ months.....NEVER felt better than I do now.
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000) D-rip is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    i know, but still im sure its nothing that someone wants to exp. especially if thats not what they were aiming for.
    Having an acid trip when you are trying to have a decent nights sleep is not really a sought after feeling good call i'd probably try another sleep aid.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post

Thanks
    Something to consider if you are chronic user...
    Diphenhydramine effect on GH
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.