View Poll Results: WAnt to gain Weight

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • gain

6 85.71%
  • weight

1 14.29%
    Cann0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Are You Trying To Gain Weight????????

DO YOU HAVE A FAST metabolism???????? WELL I DO!!!!
    Just want everyone to know that i took yellow jackets calorie formula and decided to try it. Starting tommorow im going to intake 4,500 calories. Each week im going to go up 500 calories. By the time i hit 4 weeks i will be intaking 6,000 calories. This might not seem like a lot, but i only weigh 126 pounds. Im also going to take 1 weight gainer product and 2 different protein shakes to keep my nutrient levels at the highest point they have ever been. Im also going to go though a cycle of Prolab Creatine. Im really confident that im going to put on some serious weight. I have taken pictures of me and hopefully they will look different in a month.

Just letting everyone know that i think this is going to work. so i decided to keep really detailed records of this entire diet.

If anyone wants to know if this diet is working
    email me at
    dcannon@skyenet.net

IF it is a success anyone can get a copy of my files.

O yeah dont worry!
    i wont give up on this diet
    im keeping track of every calorie, protein. carb that is going in my body.

Wish Me Luck!!!

ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50) ja2001x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have found some of the best methods for gaining for us ecto's are often neglected and replaced with the unneccesary. Instead of consuming ****loads of calories I find it better to consume 200-300 above maintenence and take a 500 calorie shake 50% into my sleep. This way, 7 (days a week) x 500= 3500 = 1lb a week, sometimes more. It also prevents catabolism.

Just my view, keep us updated.

Im doing pretty much what you just said. For my body to maintane my body weight the calorie level is around 2,000. I have built myself up to 3,000 now. But today I tricked my body by taking it 4,500. I will slowly move up until my peek.
    Thanks Jax for the info. IF aynone has anymore please post it. I will try whatever sounds good!!!!

i50drive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Need to gain weight as well

TO gain 1/2lb a week I need like 2900, & to gain 1lb, need about 3500

It's hard to do..or so it seems

what sort of things do you guys eat?

thanks

Thumbs up Drive!!

I’m eating pretty decent food, but during the day I have to eat fast food. I make sure though I get my 1,000 calories each meal. If you want Drive, I'm keeping record of everything I eat on this diet too. By the end of this week, one week will be filled in and I will send it to you if you would like. It also shows what supplements I have taken, and the time I taken them. I also have my workouts recorded, if you want that too.

I’m really serious about this diet; I know it’s going to work. If you look at my charts you will see how serious I really am.

O yeah to everyone that reads my article. People probably say o he will gain weight because he is so small. I’m 20 years old and I’m solid muscle, so I’m pretty fit. IT sucks because I have the fastest metabolism. It’s not easy for me to gain mass. It will take a lot of hard work. So just letting everyone know I have been in the gym for 4 years now, I’m not a beginner. When this diet is done I will have pictures of me before and after. I’m really not in to the fact of showing my pictures on the web. The reason I bodybuilder is because it makes me feel better about myself. (but isn’t it great when the girls say) 'O look at his Muscles'. hehe

If anyone wants my Files, or some advise, or would like to give some advice!!!!
    email me
    dcannon@skyenet.net