pwrlifter21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrlifter21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

plantar fasciitis

anyone had it and has gotten rid of it? i've had it for almost 3 years now and i need it to stop. i have spent money on orthotics and stuff on the internet but nothing seems to help. i've also used ibuprofen(to the point where i'm taking 8 at every meal) but still it persists
    limits(physical and mental) are made to separate the men from the boys

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my mom had that in her ankle (I dunno maybe it only happens in an ankle) but they got her some inserts for tennis shoes and she said it helped to lessen it a lot
    have you tried those?

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These will strengthen your ankle alot. Just do them every day as long as possible. I bet you will feel better in only a short while. http://www.bronzebowpublishing.com/HinduSquat.gif

Btw, I suggest stretching beforehand (just a basic back stretch is good) and relaxing + getting your footing right before starting.

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The_Hobbit
    These will strengthen your ankle alot. Just do them every day as long as possible. I bet you will feel better in only a short while. http://www.bronzebowpublishing.com/HinduSquat.gif

Btw, I suggest stretching beforehand (just a basic back stretch is good) and relaxing + getting your footing right before starting.

I've had this for almost 2 yrs! I thought maybe I could take care of it myself, but not a change so far. So soon I'm off the the Dr. Mine is so bad that I can't even walk ( left foot ) heel to toe barefoot around the house. Thank God for sandals.

Those are hindu squats! Been doing those ( I can do a ton of them BTW, they're a big part of my training ) for about 5 yrs. now. Those will not heal this injury. Great exercise though!!

Try the following, maybe they will help you out.

Always warm up before working out, don't do static stretching before, do what's called dynamic stretching. After your workout ( whatever it is, lifting or sports ) DO STATIC STRETCHING FOR AT LEAST 20 MINS ( entire body )

Ice your heel 2-3 time for 20 mins. at a time.

Get one of those foot rollers that have those grooves in em. Feel great too!!

I've got these cushoned heels that go in my shoes called Blue Dot Heels. They're thick as hell & help alot!!

Good luck!~
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pwrliftr21: What orthodics have you tryed. Did you use a night splint?
    How painful is it when you first stand in the morning?

pwrlifter21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrlifter21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    custom made orthotics (400$) wear them all the time helps more than if i didn't wear them
    50$ night splint never really helped
    all types of OTC heel cups and inserts
    sore when i wake up but it hurts more and more as the day progresses
    limits(physical and mental) are made to separate the men from the boys

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pwrlifter21
    custom made orthotics (400$) wear them all the time helps more than if i didn't wear them
    50$ night splint never really helped
    all types of OTC heel cups and inserts
    sore when i wake up but it hurts more and more as the day progresses

My heel cups have helped alot, but, there's still pain. First thing in the morning the pain is the worse! It gets better as the day goes on & by the end of the day it's starting to ache quite a bit.

The night splint is how a friend of mine got rid of his. A dr. told him it has to be in the flex postion for it to heal or something like that.

Where do I get one of these splints??? Maybe on the net?? Any of you know, tks!
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

Strength/Speed Coach Jhawk Fitness's Avatar
    Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000) Jhawk Fitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Healwell Night Splints help a lot. You can also tape your aches ("teardrop" pattern) when you're actually running, that helps a bit as well. The combination of both got rid of my PF.
    Director of Sports Performance
    NSCA-RSCC & CSCS , NASM-CES
    Nike SPARQ Trainer

Vist www.TopSpeedTraining.com, also find us on social media:
    http://www.********.com/TopSpeedSportsPerformance
    Twitter & Instagram = @TopSpeedLLC

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pwrlifter21:It dosn't sound like you have plantar faciitis. I would have your orthopidis check for a heel spur. Some people don't seperate the two but they are vastly diffrent. A heel spur can be fixed with surgury plantar faciitis surgery is a last resort.