Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)

Protien Loaded Tasty Rabbit Nuggetz!

This what ya gotta do, to get Rabbit Nuggetz on your plate!

Go out and shoot you some bunnies try to hit em' in the head, cuz you ruin no meat what so ever!

After you killed em' skin em', gut em', then cut the hind legs off the ball joint, the back strap along the ribs, and just cut the front legs off the shoulder.

Cut them off the bone as close as possible, so you don't waste any rabbit meat!

After you do all that cut that fat off the meat, and wash it under the fuacet to get all the hair and other **** off the meat!

You can soak those babies in Worchestershire Sauce, for a day or two or however long you wanna marinate them. I think Worchestershire Sauce works great, great taste, and simple!

I also heard if you soak game meat in milk, it takes away the gamie taste. I don't know if it is true, but someone that has tried it, please tell me if it is true!

Get a bowl put some cracker crumbs in it, corn meal, or some kind of breading in it. You can add any sesoning you want to it, salt, pepper, herbs, whatever you want be creative, it rabbit cookin', not rocket science!

Get another bowl, crack some eggs in it, and sramble those eggs up, like as you were making scrambled eggs.

Get a pan put some grease in it, turn your stove on, and get that pan really hot!

Dip the rabbit pieces in the eggs.

Roll the rabbit piece in the breading till' they are all covered up.

Now put those babies in the hot pan, cover and let cook. I don't know the excact time to let them cook, but just guess, when you think they are all cooked, flip em' and cook the other side.

When you think the other side is cooked, cut it open to make sure, make sure you don't cook em' too long, cuz they will be dry. But don't under cook em' where it is still pink in it, that's the way you get rabbit fever, well that's what they say anyways!

When they are done cookin' take em' out of the hot pan, put em' on a plate.

Let em' cool down.

I like to eat mine, just like chicken nuggetz! I squirt some kethup on the side of the plate, and dip those rabbit nuggetz in it. YUMMY!

I promise all of you if you do this recipie right, you WILL NOT be dissopointed in King Crush!

ENJOY!

Here are some pics of some bunnies what they look like after they are skinned, and gutted!
    Last edited by King Crush; 04-17-2006 at 06:35 PM.
    COMBERDS

King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)

COMBERDS

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

deer poppers

take some deer backstrip

slice into 1" thick pieces and marinade in your favorite marinade over night. I prefer Allegro.

Wrap a half strip of bacon around the piece of meat and 2 slices of jalapeno pepper. Cook until fully cooked through and then let a piece of provolone cheese melt over it.

It is fabulous.
    BRB, going hunting...

rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50) rourkerox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good Dear Steak: Marinate your steak (doesn't have to be deer) in whatever you want. I typically use Italian dressing with some worchestire sauce. Marinate it overnight and also, chop up some onions and marinate them in ice water overnight too. Then cook the onions with some portabella mushrooms in a pan while grillng the steak. i like medium rare
    wenglo111786:
    Usually before I PT I take like 100mgs of motivation and just freakin do it.

Misch H!jacker #13

NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NATHAN101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Deer Roast

Not sure if anyone said this or something similiar to this but here goes

Get a chunk of meat( preferably off hinequarters) Throw it in crockpot along with about half a pot full of water depending on the pot size. Throw watever vegetables you like, i usually use carrots, celery, onions and potatoes. Put some salt and pepper in it. Then let it roast for a day. I usually cover mine in gravy. MMM, im definitley having that for dinner tonight
    Current weight- 189
    arms- 16

keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) keg_daddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Panfish Recipe

This is very basic and it's the best tasting fish recipe I've ever had.

Pour some milk into a cereal bowl.
    Mix two eggs into a different cereal bowl.
    Use a rolling pin to flatten crackers. Pour crushed crackers in a big bowl. Add pepper, salt, garlic powder, Lowry's season salt and other spices you like.

Dip fillets in milk (let majority of milk drip off), then egg (let majority of egg drip off), then put in bowl of crackers and cover.

Fry fillets on the stove with vegetable oil. Mmmmm

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Herbed Sea Bass(Dill,Chives,Garlic Powder,Sea Salt,Onion Flakes,Basil,celery seed) with lightly seasoned Steamed Green Beans(Garlic,Salt,Pepper) and carrots & Cheesy Baked Cauliflower w/Garlic powder & Salt.

Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) okasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    Herbed Sea Bass(Dill,Chives,Garlic Powder,Sea Salt,Onion Flakes,Basil,celery seed) with lightly seasoned Steamed Green Beans(Garlic,Salt,Pepper) and carrots & Cheesy Baked Cauliflower w/Garlic powder & Salt.

That looks good....

One question though...

Do you really eat squirrel?

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    had some kangaroo steaks and emu susages... that stuff is excellent.

to bad most of you live in USA, you guys need to try emu and kangaroo.

-bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So i cooked the antelope I killed last night...

They were chops.

didnt get a chance to marinate tho.

my rub consisted of

Brown Sugar
    Garlic Salt
    Garlic Powder
    Salt
    Peper

Threw it on the grill. and I must say it turned out pretty good.
    I rep back w/ 1500 reps +. always

Gettin' Swole
    *Dead Lift Junkie*

reps: mrkrishan, Ka0s, Gibman, JOSEF RAKICH

Shifty101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, some of these sound delicious. Thanks1

shmountainman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shmountainman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    anyone ever use Ted Nugents kill it and grill it cook book?
    Mark good recipes will have to write a few down.
    Yes, get it.....good stuff in there

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any got any trout (rainbow and brown) or crappie recipes? Last time, I just took the rainbow and put salt, pepper, mrs. dash, butter and lemon slices in it, then some oil on the outside. Wrapped it in foil and put it on the grill. Did the same with the crappie except I scaled the crappie first. I also fried a crappie in oil once and it was good but I don't really like to eat fried stuff.
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8

Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlackRadio View Post
    any got any trout (rainbow and brown) or crappie recipes? Last time, I just took the rainbow and put salt, pepper, mrs. dash, butter and lemon slices in it, then some oil on the outside. Wrapped it in foil and put it on the grill. Did the same with the crappie except I scaled the crappie first. I also fried a crappie in oil once and it was good but I don't really like to eat fried stuff.
    That is the same way I cook trout. Never tried deep frying it...just don't think trout would be good deep fried.

I have smoked lake trout before, that is some good stuff right there. Don't see why you can't smoke stream trout.
    "did you just say that with a lisp?" - Fitty

"Guns don't kill people, quarter inch holes through a vital organ kills people." - Mindripper

gangster of redemption. Roy_Buller's Avatar
    Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Roy_Buller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    with the trout, i find a lot of it depends on the quality of the water the trout was caught in. if its muddy-->'mudfish'.
    clear water, fish tastes better. just gut- fill cavity w dill and lemon slices tinfoil, and oven bake or grill. salt ,pepper dash of soy to taste.

can try and salvage mudfish- cut up fillets soak in milk overnight, wash off with vinegar and fry. tastes ok i been told.
    only really good for is smoking imo

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Deer Heart

yea serious

Cut into 1x 2 in slices throw some butter in a nice cast iron pan with soenm butter, garlic, ground pepper and basil if you will and eat with tooth pic OMG YUMMMMMY!!!!!

p.s smart balance butter FTW
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000)

walleye cheeks

first off walleye is my #1 fish to eat!

and if you are lucky enough to be in an area where you can get 5+pounders on the reg, the best part to eat is the cheeks off the walleye. you just cut them out.

get as many as you can they should be the size of a large piece of calamari.

for the batter whip a couple eggs add some milk like 2tbl spoons

grab some unsalted crackers crush them up then add a few tbl spoons for gran sugar.

add an inch of oil to ur cast iron pan heat it, dip the cheeks in the egg then roll them in the batter and deep fry them till brown in ur pan.

THE BEST!!

★ Relationship Helper ★ -ATHENA-'s Avatar
    -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -ATHENA- will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by overbulked View Post
    had some kangaroo steaks and emu susages... that stuff is excellent.

to bad most of you live in USA, you guys need to try emu and kangaroo.
    I live in Canada and I've had emu burgers before. They were real delish!!

One of my favourite ways to eat Partridge is to stir fry it.
    Use whatever oil you prefer to fry with.
    Chop one or two breasts into bite sized pieces
    Sliced mushrooms of any kind
    One whole onion, chopped and diced
    2 tbsp Soy sauce
    One minced garlic clove
    Parsley, salt, black pepper to taste
    One can of Cream of Mushroom soup mix

This is a favourite among the guys I go hunting with

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can anyone post ay trout or buffalo fish recipes ?
    NJ Crew

AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rourkerox View Post
    Good Dear Steak: Marinate your steak (doesn't have to be deer) in whatever you want. I typically use Italian dressing with some worchestire sauce. Marinate it overnight and also, chop up some onions and marinate them in ice water overnight too. Then cook the onions with some portabella mushrooms in a pan while grillng the steak. i like medium rare
    gonna try this thanks

Originally Posted by NATHAN101 View Post
    Not sure if anyone said this or something similiar to this but here goes

Get a chunk of meat( preferably off hinequarters) Throw it in crockpot along with about half a pot full of water depending on the pot size. Throw watever vegetables you like, i usually use carrots, celery, onions and potatoes. Put some salt and pepper in it. Then let it roast for a day. I usually cover mine in gravy. MMM, im definitley having that for dinner tonight
    have you ever tried adding a beer to this recipe or some wine in the crockpot as it cooks or should i just stick to water?

Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Popasquat320 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bacon Grilled Duck breast

Clean duck by placing thumbs on the breast of the dick and pull apart
    (should come off easily)
    then cut out the breasts and soak in milk for a few hours
    (this takes away the gaminess)
    Then just wrap in some bacon and grill.
    Be sure to check it out as the bacon may burn.
    Enjoy, no need for spicing b/c of the bacon flavoring and natural flavor of duck is amazing.
    Hope this helps
    Mark Rippetoe on drinking not 1, but 2 gallons of milk/day:

But you would be sh*tting primarily cheese. Are you ready for this?

OTC/PINK Crew

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amwolffman View Post
    Clean duck by placing thumbs on the breast of the dick and pull apart
    (should come off easily)
    then cut out the breasts and soak in milk for a few hours
    (this takes away the gaminess)
    Then just wrap in some bacon and grill.
    Be sure to check it out as the bacon may burn.
    Enjoy, no need for spicing b/c of the bacon flavoring and natural flavor of duck is amazing.
    Hope this helps
    That's the way I do all mine, except I keep my thumbs off the dick and I put a jalapeno pepper or a piece of fruit in the cavity and then wrap with bacon.

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anybody had moose? It's on my list of things I need to eat.

One of my favorite things is elk roast, any big chunk will work. With this method it all ends up tender.

Get meat to room temp.
    In a cast iron French Oven put a little high heat oil
    Sear the whole outside
    Reduce temp to medium
    Put 2 cups of strong coffee, Onions, Garlic ( I believe there is no such thing as too much garlic)
    When it's about 1/2 done add in some starch if you desire (sweet, red, or russet potatoes)

Extremely basic~Yes, but damn is it good. You seriously could eat it with a spoon.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

weighedin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never had moose, something about it might put me off, but hell if it's prepared properly I'm down to try it, haha!

242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smoked fish

Use oily fish, Trout or whatever.
    Clean the fish and leave head and skin.
    Coat the fish in equal parts salt+brown sugar in a bowl.
    Leave in fridge 12hrs untill the moisture come out of the fish and the bowl has lots of liquid in it.
    Rinse off fish with fresh water.
    Place in smoker for desired time. For a 2lb trout i like 40min. Try differend chips like apple wood for different smoky flavours.

242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Duck apricot casserole.

Ingredients.

2 Ducks - Legs and Breast cut to size.
    1 Packet dried french onion soup
    1 Tin apricot nectar.
    1 Onion - Sliced into rings.
    Rice to cook seperate.

Place Duck peices into casserole pot and cover with apricot nectar, pour over french onion soup mix and onion, gently mix.
    Cover with lid and cook on medium in oven for 3-4 hours
    Cook rice.
    Serve duck over a bed of rice.

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any one have squirrel recipes?
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lucky_ROA View Post
    can anyone post ay trout or buffalo fish recipes ?
    I got a rainbow trout fillet at the store and baked it for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Put a little salt, pepper, lemon juice, and garlic powder on it, and it was awesome!

Have another fillet thawing in the fridge now. :-)
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lsuchase has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Venison Meatloaf:

pack of ground venison
    1/2 onion (diced)
    garlic (diced finely)
    worchestershire sauce
    tony's/season all

place in glass pan after mixing and cook 30-45 mins covered with foil, remove foil and brown for 10 min

newyear710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the information! I've been meaning to start this process myself so this is a big help.