zoopsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you stack creatine with AMP?

Hey there,

Currently using AMP pre-workout and it has definately made an improvement, i love it.

Anyway ive read heaps on creatine and im thinking of getting some primaforce CEE - just wondering if its OK to stack CEE with AMP.

Also i take AMP 1 hour before working out - should i take the creatine at the same time? Or like wait 30 mins or so?

Thanks

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes.

But I wouldn't call it a 'stack'. More like two products you're using together.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes!

Just don't take them at the same time

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    yes!

Just don't take them at the same time
    Would taking them at the same time interfere with absorbtion of creatine?

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally believe that stims should not be combined with any other supplements. I often get sick any time I try it. The old school rule was that it did effect absorbtion. I prefer to take my creatine 60min prior and imediately after with my stims 15min prior

In regards to not taking them at the same time: how far should i space it out?

My aim is bulking currently - should i ditch the AMP altogether and just use CEE until im going to cut?

Cheers

I feel that i have to wait at least 45 mins for AMP effect to kick in