Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

are abs visible with creatine use?

I understand that creatine saturates your muscles, and water retention will happen so im thinking can your abs still be pretty visible if you work them out a lot?? water retention wont effect shaping them ?

Once i decide to stop creatine, and workout hard after that without supplements, can the abs i gained with creatine stay, or i will lose them because the water all goes away?

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) Your abs will still be visible as long as yor bodyfat is low enough.

2) Creatine is not some miracle supplement. It does not 'give' you abs. Whatever abs you obtain during your use of creatine, would still have been acheivable without the use of creatine.
    So yes, your abs will stay.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i haven't noticed much water retention with creatine, and agree with bon above.
    Come to think of it, i haven't noticed much of anything on creatine, besides a slight increase in muscle endurance. I might be a nonresponder.

Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you for your input

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    even with creatine if your bodyfat is low enough you should be able to see your abbs
    This one's for you baby