Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If Rambo Does Well...

Anyone think that if Rambo does well in the box office that it will prompt an influx of balls out action movies? I hope so, I miss the action movies of the 80's. We need to drop all the political correctness and drop some bodies
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

Registered User Death From Above's Avatar
    Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    first

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by METAL VIPER View Post
    Anyone think that if Rambo does well in the box office that it will prompt an influx of balls out action movies? I hope so, I miss the action movies of the 80's. We need to drop all the political correctness and drop some bodies
    I don't know, there already are a decent number of balls out action movies. Anything with Jet Li, Tony Jaa, Jason Chatham all fit the description. I think what Rambo better symbolizes is a hero. Modern action movies don't have heroes, they seem to go and defeat their enemies whilst enjoying their BMWs, and supermodel wives, etc. Rambo and Rocky are hardcore. People can associate themselves with the characters. Rambo is a ****ing badass who is more interested in justice than some cash and hoes. I honestly don't believe we have any modern Stallones, Schwarzeneggers, Norris', Willis', Samuel Jacksons, etc. Like I said, I believe that the closest we have to that today would be Jason Chatham, but IMO it isn't the same.

I want to see more people wielding unceccesarily large guns, fighting villains over an absurd and far-out plot, in crazy and uncharted terrain, making hilarious quotes that make light of the massive amount of violence and slaughter. I want heroes without emotion who will shoot a mother****er in the head, and call him a choir boy in the process. The type of hero who lives in a secluded cabin and is called apon when his country needs him, not a guy in a high rise apartment, driving his mercedes around and always talking on his cell phone. We need a ****ing hero.
    "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One can only hope.
    I don't like signatures.

Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by c0ncept-2 View Post
    I don't know, there already are a decent number of balls out action movies. Anything with Jet Li, Tony Jaa, Jason Chatham all fit the description. I think what Rambo better symbolizes is a hero. Modern action movies don't have heroes, they seem to go and defeat their enemies whilst enjoying their BMWs, and supermodel wives, etc. Rambo and Rocky are hardcore. People can associate themselves with the characters. Rambo is a ****ing badass who is more interested in justice than some cash and hoes. I honestly don't believe we have any modern Stallones, Schwarzeneggers, Norris', Willis', Samuel Jacksons, etc. Like I said, I believe that the closest we have to that today would be Jason Chatham, but IMO it isn't the same.

I want to see more people wielding unceccesarily large guns, fighting villains over an absurd and far-out plot, in crazy and uncharted terrain, making hilarious quotes that make light of the massive amount of violence and slaughter. I want heroes without emotion who will shoot a mother****er in the head, and call him a choir boy in the process. The type of hero who lives in a secluded cabin and is called apon when his country needs him, not a guy in a high rise apartment, driving his mercedes around and always talking on his cell phone. We need a ****ing hero.
    LOL

I guess I'll co-sign this.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Would be awesome to sea another Die Hard type series or good action flicks.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't want to see any remakes.

Hollywood is becoming more and more unoriginal.

Now if they make original movies I'll be good.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mark Wahlberg was pretty alpha in Shooter.

And he got that gorgeous redhead.

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

same here dude
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Damn bro, that ****s deep. I agree.

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

damn bruddah! lol.

RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spot_skater View Post
    Mark Wahlberg was pretty alpha in Shooter.

And he got that gorgeous redhead.
    Shooter is ****ing awesome.

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes.

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Imagine if you were to see a movie trailer on TV like this nowadays, people would **** their pants

snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakehips31 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First a new Rocky, then a new Rambo!! One can only hope for Over the Top 2!!

Imagine if you were to see a movie trailer on TV like this nowadays, people would **** their pants

Arnold+guns=epic win

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

One of the most alpha movies ever...some great lines too.

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast"

OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I just want Van Damme to do some tournament fighting movies again.
    I'll FIX your PHONE son MAN.

Originally Posted by sammy21 View Post
    One of the most alpha movies ever...some great lines too.

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast"
    "Let off some steam, Bennett"

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    "Let off some steam, Bennett"
    Who can forget all the cheesy Arnold Lines.

Watch Running Man with him, it was aweful with cheesy humor.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so true.. political correctness and the likes have ruined a lot of things, its pathetic. Like the latest die hard movie, compared to the others especially the first one, was just tame, and the gunshot blocked out his classic line in the end.

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ****in hope so.
    Ive just about lost patience seeing skinny 120 lbs bastards portrayed as action heroes in movies (spiderman).
    Superman was just as pathetic.
    Dont even get me started on that dragonball movie

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    I ****in hope so.
    Ive just about lost patience seeing skinny 120 lbs bastards portrayed as action heroes in movies (spiderman).
    Superman was just as pathetic.
    Dont even get me started on that dragonball movie
    there are many diff types of superheroes, spiderman was fuking awesome, perfect actually but only the first 1-2 and the 3rd one totally SUCKED!

and as for x-men 1 was good, the 2nd one was awesome, 3rd one again SUCKED!.

its up to the director really.

and the latest action movie is hitman which will be out for rental/buying at stores in march and the best part is UNRATED. because originally the hitman movie had so much violence it broke the MPA-17 or whatever u called that, like an extreme rated R so they had to tone it down alot. so looks like the unrated one will be the real deal.

tons of violence and gore with a good storyline.

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mell Gibson in Braveheart was bad ass too. I miss those man...

P.S.- Rambo 3 and Rocky IV (Russian Fight vs. Drago) was Stallones best body, he was insanely jacked/ripped
    My Body has No Limits

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like I said, I believe that the closest we have to that today would be Jason Chatham, but IMO it isn't the same.
    What about The Rock?

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    x100000. Man the best action movies were from that period.
    (retailmenot)

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first blood is one of my all time favorites, terminator, heck even robocop was ****in awesome.
    (retailmenot)

Originally Posted by mcxk View Post
    first blood is one of my all time favorites, terminator, heck even robocop was ****in awesome.
    Hell yeah, Robocop is badass. That movie is filled with dark humor. I'd buy that for a dollar

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

Originally Posted by F.A.M.E. View Post
    What about The Rock?
    He's made some good ones, had a few set backs like the new one he's coming out with and the gridiron gang movie. Vin Diesel is also an honorable mention but The Pacifier sort of turned me off. Arnold was in Jingle All The Way, but he can pull it off like a champ whereas most action actors today who try to do a similar role, fail hard.

"COOKIES? Who told you you could eat MY COOKIES? Put that cookie down, NOW!"

dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dermott1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can any 1 recomend a good van damme movie i love segal and stalone and all them types of movies so..