Tax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are your opinions on this guy...

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very ripped
    very functional strength
    would kick my ass

but wouldnt want to look like him, to skinny.

IronSith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He was very strong and all.But I bet he would have been a bit more intimidating if he was bigger though. But he could still take down guys twice his size.
    I am not the biggest nor am I the best,
    But I do this for my self and not for all the rest...

Ice-Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think he would kick the **** outta Ronnie Coleman
    what u guys think, He is as fast as crap so i think he could.

namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u bet ur ass he was fast...

he was able to crack a board that was dangling in the air connected to a piece of string connected to the ceiling with a kick.

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Id love to have seen Bruce Lee in a UFC matchup...

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ever heard of the one-inch punch? Bruce Lee was at this karate competition as a guest and demonstrated the move. He had his fist one inch in front of a "test subject" holding one of those cushion thingies. The punch sent him doubling over backwards and like six feet away. Very functional strength indeed, but a lot of technique involved too. Whole books have been written about the one-inch punch alone.

IronSith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would have been nice to see him in any real match. I dont think he ever competed when he was in his prime.Or did he?
    I am not the biggest nor am I the best,
    But I do this for my self and not for all the rest...

blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sean.... umm thats like his famous punch, with is fist sideways, it comes from the shoulder to the forearm, i've seen it in most of his movies...

that punch is deadly
    Blah....fill it in later..