Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My 2014 bucks.

★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jealous Iccy, those are both great kills.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, bud.

How did your last year go?

Any big plans for this year?

I'll post more pictures when I get home. One of the bucks comes with a pretty cool story.
    ★cVc★

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Thanks, bud.

How did your last year go?

Any big plans for this year?

I'll post more pictures when I get home. One of the bucks comes with a pretty cool story.
    I had a really good year for public land down here, killed two doe and a nice Aoudad on a bow hunting only all natural public place... it's a really tough hunt so pretty impressed. Also put a buddy on a doe there as well. I'm waiting to see their stats for this year, but out of about 60 hunters the year before there were 5 deer killed, and last year just my group accounted for 3 deer and an Aoudad. I'm so fired up for this year it's not even funny. Got a new hunting boat and we'll be putting it to good use.

Duck hunting went well too, but we had some brutal storms camping on the island. We were always able to find birds though all the way to the end of the season.

Can't wait to hear the story then, don't make us wait too long LOL.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I had a really good year for public land down here, killed two doe and a nice Aoudad on a bow hunting only all natural public place... it's a really tough hunt so pretty impressed. Also put a buddy on a doe there as well. I'm waiting to see their stats for this year, but out of about 60 hunters the year before there were 5 deer killed, and last year just my group accounted for 3 deer and an Aoudad. I'm so fired up for this year it's not even funny. Got a new hunting boat and we'll be putting it to good use.

Duck hunting went well too, but we had some brutal storms camping on the island. We were always able to find birds though all the way to the end of the season.

Can't wait to hear the story then, don't make us wait too long LOL.
    Congrats on the Aoudad!!!!!!! That is very impressive.
    I had one migrate over to Oklahoma and show up on my game camera, but I never saw him in person. I think they are cool animals and make great mounts.
    Any pictures? Congrats on the doe too....
    I love the bow only part too, it's so addicting and that's all I do now (minus a mule deer and oryx hunt that I drew this year.)

I actually found a bow only place up in northern TX that I may check out this year. It's bow only and I know some good deer hide out in there.
    PICTURES OF THE BOAT PLEASE!!!!

So I started hunting a place in Oklahoma last year. It's public land and bow only.
    I found this big buck early in July.

Anyways, I spent the rest of the year catching him on all of my cameras and trying to pin point him.
    From when I first found him in July until when I shot him in November, I took him from a 3 mile piece down to a quarter mile.

anyways.....
    ★cVc★

Fast forward to November 28th.

I woke up and helped my father in law put up Christmas lights while the girls did their black Friday shopping.

We finished around noon and I wanted to head out to Oklahoma for a weekend hunt.
    I hitched up my trailer and made my way out to OK.

Its about a 4 hour drive, so I get into the area with about 50 minutes left of shooting light.
    I wanted to check a camera out that night so I could determine if I wanted to hunt it the following day.

So without even changing, I unhitch my trailer and drive right to my spot.
    I get to my stand with about 35 minutes left of shooting light, swap SD cards and sit down in my stand to review my pictures.

After seeing a lot of action on my camera, I was pleased and decided to just stick it out in my stand until shooting hours were done. (this was my honey hole)

Not 2 minutes after I put my camera down I see movement. First thing I noticed was a rack, then very tall tines, then I almost puked when I saw the curved brow tines because I knew it was my big buck....

This is where is gets interesting.....

This all happened SO fast and was an experience like no other and I CATCH IT ALL ON MY GAME CAMERA.
    See me in the background?

He came in quartering to me, then started to cut across broadside at 15 yards and stopped right in front of me.

I am not happy I spined him, but the second he dropped I knew what happened, so I sent another arrow down at him......

Here is the best part.... I killed the biggest buck of my life in................................

wait for it...................

blue jeans, a white T shirt, and **** kickers lol

He scored 158 ⅛ which I am VERY happy about for a public land buck.
    My area is similar to yours. VERY few harvests every year because it's not just simple and easy hunting.

I hunted it hard and it paid off.

So now I can't even begin to tell you how excited i am for this year because of how much rain fall we have been having.
    I have no doubt in my mind that antler growth will be insane.
    ★cVc★

LMFAO! WOW! That's amazing... You built in a nice brush blind to hide that white t-shirt.

Yeah the rain this year is gonna be great. It's going to limit us though because the lake levels are 14' higher and we've lost a lot of prime lush feeding areas when the canyons filled up.

Boat pics??? Hmmm OK you twisted my arm.

Dog has already found her spot right next to the helm, she just walked right to it and sat down like it's natural.

What a great boat!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.
    I can't wait to see fishing and duck hunting hero pictures.

I hope you know that I am drooling right now thinking about that crab broil......
    ★cVc★

What a great boat!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.
    I can't wait to see fishing and duck hunting hero pictures.

I hope you know that I am drooling right now thinking about that crab broil......
    Thanks!

Yeah that crab boil turned out well. I posted a pic on ******** of the cooler full of crab on Sunday afternoon when I was leaving the coast and my sister invited herself. I jokingly said "be at the house by 7pm and it's on!" So a couple hours later we pull up and she's there with my BIL and mom and a bag full of groceries and supplies. My kids and the BIL got to work cleaning the crab while I unloaded the boat and the ladies prepped all the rest of the supplies. All I did was get the boiling pot out of the garage hook up the propane tank and fire it up. It was the best crab boil I've ever done. LOL

Thanks!

Yeah that crab boil turned out well. I posted a pic on ******** of the cooler full of crab on Sunday afternoon when I was leaving the coast and my sister invited herself. I jokingly said "be at the house by 7pm and it's on!" So a couple hours later we pull up and she's there with my BIL and mom and a bag full of groceries and supplies. My kids and the BIL got to work cleaning the crab while I unloaded the boat and the ladies prepped all the rest of the supplies. All I did was get the boiling pot out of the garage hook up the propane tank and fire it up. It was the best crab boil I've ever done. LOL

haha those are the best kind of get togethers.

My favorite thing to do is butcher parties. I'll message a few people when I am driving home with a deer and tell them to meet at the garage.
    All I really need to buy is a bunch of beer and turn on the grill.

Backstraps go on the grill right away, crack a cold beer, and then process the animal.

Your puppy is just sitting there waiting for duck season
    ★cVc★

haha those are the best kind of get togethers.

My favorite thing to do is butcher parties. I'll message a few people when I am driving home with a deer and tell them to meet at the garage.
    All I really need to buy is a bunch of beer and turn on the grill.

Backstraps go on the grill right away, crack a cold beer, and then process the animal.

Your puppy is just sitting there waiting for duck season
    haha, yeah sounds like a good time to me.

Poor dogs got nothing to do all summer long. They have no idea why they're alive until November.

IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a picture I took while shore fishing at a nearby river

This is a picture I took of my father and his girlfriend at their cottage after an evening fishing on the boat, with his first ever pike (actually it was his first ever fish bigger than a little bluegill)
    Infantry 🍁
    I want traps so big I can catch a bear.

Trip was a success. 250-300 lbs of meat in the freezer.
    ★cVc★

Trip was a success. 250-300 lbs of meat in the freezer.
    Dayam dood I am super jelly. Freaking awesome!

Dayam dood I am super jelly. Freaking awesome!

Thanks man!

Whitetail season opens in a few more weeks!
    ★cVc★

This is what happens when I drink too much aiming fluid.

Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've lurked this thread for long enough, time to contribute. These are from opening day for Ruffed Grouse.

I hunt in what would be considered a high-traffic area by hunting standards. The game is few and far between, and usually by the time the season is 3 weeks old, generally everything flushes rather wild, and at distances. I generally solo-hunt and without a dog, making it pretty low success-wise. This was my best day in 3 years.

This is the first grouse of the day - ironically I was reminiscing about one I shot 7 or 8 years ago in that spot, while with a friend, and low and behold I see one bobbing around. More luck than anything, but a keen eye always helps.

This is the 2nd along side the 1st. The 2nd was much bigger, and upon cleaning I got the impression that it was probably not a yearling based on the color of the meat, and size of the breast. This one actually waited until it was in my right hindquarter to move, and I fortunately put it down right before it flushed.

These were both shot in the first hour of the hunt, at which point the weather was absolutely perfect - no wind, not quite what you would call overcast, but the sun was blocked so much so that there was no light on the forest floor. After 12pm, the weather shifted, and it got hot, windy, and sunny - terrible combination.

I ran into a 3rd that was in one of those spots you would never think to see one, and it was the EXACT same situation as the 2nd one that I took... got a shot off but I was a half second too late. After an uneventful next hour, I ran into this guy.

I've never ran into a deer like this before. A buck (spike, really), maybe 4 points tops. Never been so caught off guard in my life, but more because of the behavior. We literally stared at each other for 3 minutes, to the point where I felt awkward that he hadn't taken off. I walked away and stopped about 15 paces later, and he was still staring at me, so I took a poor-quality video. The whole ordeal lasted about 5 minutes. The picture is deceiving - he was no more than 15 yards out.

^Nice. I wish we had grouse and wild pheasant down here.

Bow season opens up this weekend, still too damn hot so not sure if I'm headed out yet or not.

stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100)
    My 2014 bucks.

you should be put in jail you mother****er.....one thing is to feed your family hunting....another different story is to brag about killing an inocent creature and take a picture to the body of something that gave its life so you can have something to eat tonight....so disrespectful to put your **** bow on top of the animal body....you are nothing more than a beta ******* and you will pay for it sooner or later....negged....
    Last edited by stknrice; 10-18-2015 at 06:57 PM.

simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Best lifts: 740 raw/455 raw/750 raw 785 SP

^^ nice, now that's a stack of birds right there! We've got Youth weekend coming up this weekend, hope these kids can shoot I feel like bacon wrapping some breasts.

Originally Posted by stknrice View Post
    you should be put in jail you mother****er.....one thing is to feed your family hunting....another different story is to brag about killing an inocent creature and take a picture to the body of something that gave its life so you can have something to eat tonight....so disrespectful to put your **** bow on top of the animal body....you are nothing more than a beta ******* and you will pay for it sooner or later....negged....
    LOL what a loser. Must be horrible to go through life being such a pussy.

simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simpson54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ nice, now that's a stack of birds right there! We've got Youth weekend coming up this weekend, hope these kids can shoot I feel like bacon wrapping some breasts. .
    We had bacon wrapped duck breast for appetizers every night of the trip and made duck tacos one night and still have a ton of meat left lol I'm ready for the season to open up here in IL!!

stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100) stknrice is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL what a loser. Must be horrible to go through life being such a pussy.
    yet another involuted chimp..........I'm not telling you not to hunt cause you're clearly doing it to feed your family...but at least have some respect for the animals. Taking pictures of their dead bodies and showing them to other brainless *******s like you like they were trophies it's disgusting.....
    Last edited by stknrice; 10-19-2015 at 11:35 AM.

yet another involuted chimp..........I'm not telling you not to hunt cause you're clearly doing it to feed your family...but at least have some respect for the animals. Taking pictures of their dead bodies and showing them to other brainless *******s like you like they were trophies it's disgusting.....
    No, I can get steaks cheaper at the grocery store. I like to kill animals and take pictures of them primarily to piss off little bitches like you.

Originally Posted by simpson54 View Post
    We had bacon wrapped duck breast for appetizers every night of the trip and made duck tacos one night and still have a ton of meat left lol I'm ready for the season to open up here in IL!!
    I haven't done duck tacos, may have to try it. We typically just kill the smaller puddle ducks, Gadwall, Pintail, Widgeon, etc so breast them out and that almost always gets bacon wrapped with a big jalapeno and cream cheese. Yall ever pluck those fat Mallards and roast'em?

No, I can get steaks cheaper at the grocery store. I like to kill animals and take pictures of them primarily to piss off little bitches like you.
    ajajaj little bish? you weight 5 pounds less than my current weight and looking like chit manlet....I would destroy you IRL fight.....I hope some activist put you down for good and upload the pics to the deep web...

lol IT guy

https://www.jefit.com/272729
    Last edited by stknrice; 10-19-2015 at 05:40 PM.

ajajaj little bish? you weight 5 pounds less than my current weight and looking like chit manlet....I would destroy you IRL fight.....I hope some activist put you down for good and upload the pics to the deep web...

lol IT guy

https://www.jefit.com/272729
    Lmfao mad whiney tree hugging stalker is mad

I haven't done duck tacos, may have to try it. We typically just kill the smaller puddle ducks, Gadwall, Pintail, Widgeon, etc so breast them out and that almost always gets bacon wrapped with a big jalapeno and cream cheese. Yall ever pluck those fat Mallards and roast'em?
    I gave a few ducks to a lady I work with and she asked me to pluck them so she could roast them lol It was a pain in the ass. In open snow goose season we were killing 30-50 a day and made a lot of that into jerky and burgers. my coworkers were stocked up on bird for months lol

When they first opened the e-caller seasons for Snows down here I headed East and got a mess of them. Never though about jerky though, how'd that turn out? Plucking is a serious pain, only thing I'll pluck now days is if we get a Canada or a big Specklebelly. The kids did pluck a few Teal last year, they're wanting to explore different cooking varieties which I highly encourage.

When they first opened the e-caller seasons for Snows down here I headed East and got a mess of them. Never though about jerky though, how'd that turn out? Plucking is a serious pain, only thing I'll pluck now days is if we get a Canada or a big Specklebelly. The kids did pluck a few Teal last year, they're wanting to explore different cooking varieties which I highly encourage.
    the jerky was awesome. We made some with canadas too and it was great. I'll try and get my girlfriends dads recipes for duck tacos, if you want to try that out