Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Being an endomorph/mesomorph I look at fruit and get fat. In the summer when the wild muscadines drop I'll happily indulge in them. Being wild they are much more tart than they are sweet.

Being on a very low carb diet glycogen is irrelevant to me. Fat is my fuel and I have the ability to store fat in the muscles as intramuscular triglycerides, go in my case fruit (especially high fructose fruit) as an enemy

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BennettC View Post
    Being an endomorph/mesomorph I look at fruit and get fat. In the summer when the wild muscadines drop I'll happily indulge in them. Being wild they are much more tart than they are sweet.

Being on a very low carb diet glycogen is irrelevant to me. Fat is my fuel and I have the ability to store fat in the muscles as intramuscular triglycerides, go in my case fruit (especially high fructose fruit) as an enemy
    You get fat from a caloric surplus, not from fruit.

pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fruit

Registered User Rackboyzfitness's Avatar
    Rackboyzfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been eating a lot more fruit and veggies lately and they make a big difference in energy and all around good health. The best way to do it is mix a bunch of stuff in a blender type of thing like the nutribullet or something to get a good mix of stuff before a workout or just for breakfast. It makes a world of difference! Great post.
    Originally Posted by Power_Lifter88 View Post
    Fruit, friend or foe?

Now, who doesn’t like a nice piece of fruit? But really what is the truth on fruit? I feel its overlooked in bodybuilding, but not looked at enough in normal living.

Bodybuilders overlook fruit, because I feel that they see it as a non-issue, something that will make you fat! Something that just isn’t good for building rock hard massive muscle, which we all want. But there is a different side to fruit that people in the bodybuilding world should know, some know of it already but some don’t, fruit is a GREAT pre/post workout meal, its got simple sugars, most fruits have plenty of those energy giving carbohydrates. They’re just a great source of simple sugars/carbohydrates for pre/post workout.
    Here is the catch though, many bodybuilders avoid fruit because of a thing called fructose, now fructose is a form of simple sugar much like dextrose or glucose, which many of you may use. But bodybuilders seem to over do the whole fructose thing, let me give you an insight why they might;

Fructose is a simple sugar, yes we know that, but fructose is a little different to other simple sugar sources. See fructose is much easily stored as body fat, it has to travel through the liver first to be converted into glycogen. Then the problem is when liver glycogen levels get full in starts turning into fat. That is the reason bodybuilders try to avoid fruit, because seeing as though you can’t tell when your liver is full of glycogen, many bodybuilders just forget about fruit all together. But many bodybuilders over react about how much fructose really is in fruit, many fruits don’t contain loads of fructose but they do contain something that is very important to a bodybuilder, which is phytochemicals (micronutrients). Also fruits are packed with muscle growing nutrients.

So now you might be asking you self, why do we need this glycogen stuff in are muscles anyway? Well simple sugars such as dextrose, glucose and fructose are converted into glycogen, which is a form of carbohydrates that is stored in your muscles. What does it do, when it’s in your muscles? It helps you recover, grow, give you a full look (so you look bigger) and so you can have overall better performance at all workouts.

Back to good old fruit, when would the best times to eat fruit be? Well there are 3 best times to use fruit and they are:

1. As soon as you get up and make breakfast, because while your sleeping your glycogen levels are getting lower and lower because your body has been using them for an energy source while you sleep and if you don’t get any glycogen in you when you get up in the morning, your body will start to turn to using muscle for energy and you don’t want muscle catabolism.

2. Before training. Try and get a piece of fruit in around 30 minutes before training to get those glycogen levels up again and save muscle glycogen. The fructose in the fruit will also not stop fat burning like other simple sugars do i. e glucose.

3. After a hard, heavy workout. Have a piece of fruit to get your insulin spike going and to get the fructose and glucose into those muscles, so you can recover and GROW. Try and go with a fruit that is higher is glucose than it is fructose, such as; peach, cherries and banana.

One thing I must say though is try and stick with fruit at those times, don’t eat to much fruit or it will overload your liver glycogen levels and will be stored as body fat. If you are going to eat fruit at other times limit the amount you eat.

Fruits have plenty of fibre in them, that help slow down the rate of protein digestion to give you that steady release of amino acids.

Fruit also adds to how I believe people should eat more whole foods and try not to live on supplements all the time, you have a great source of simple sugars/carbohydrates here so use it, so when you go out and buy a supplement that has the simple sugars have a think if you need it or just have a couple of peach’s. Don’t eliminate fruit from your diet PLAESE, Fruit has so many good things going for it and is so overlooked in bodybuilding. There is lots of nutrients, fibre and like I said before those most important simple sugars that get your insulin up, glycogen stores up and gets into those big muscles and gets you growing, which we all want to do!

Back to eating the whole foods, fruit is known to pick up your appetite for food so you can eat more, so when you eating your 4th cup of oats for the day, have a little bit of banana and the sweetness of it will make you get that food down more easily. If your feeling down and out and have no energy just have a little fruit to pick you up again, but remember never eat to much, need to keep the liver glycogen levels in check.

If your reading this and saying to your self I want fruit but just can’t bring my self to eat it because of the fructose and liver glycogen levels, then why not try a citrate supplement with it, such as; calcium citrate or creatine citrate. It just helps that fructose to go to glycogen production and away from fat.

You might be asking yourself what fruits are good at what times, well I might just tell you a few fruits and what times would be best to take them: Pre-training: apple, grapes, strawberries, pears. Post-workout: cherries, peach’s, bananas. Breakfast time: orange, kiwi fruit, and nectarine. They’re just a few fruits that you can pick more; if you really want to chop and change then you can but be careful of fructose and glucose levels.

Well I hope this article has helped some of you bodybuilders out there to not overlook fruit when your writing up your next training/diet plan, it might even save you some money on supplements!
    Always eat your fruit and veg but never go crazy with fruit, look after your self and eat more whole foods, get a good supplement and training plan and your set for better gains.

Fruit, friend or foe? I think a muscle-building friend!
    It has to be a lifestyle not a hobby!

wtmtss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few pieces of fruit per day in my opinion is actually really healthy. Like anything, it's good in smaller amounts.
    Check out my photography and videos website!
    http://dayinthelifepc.com/

Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nando5944 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good read

ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ElectricEddiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mot1ve View Post
    Fruits ****ing rock i ****ing love fruit especially melons and yes im ****ing serious because fruits are serious business and ****ing good and tasty and nutritious. **** you if you hate fruits
    hell yess!

SLUTAPOCOLYPSE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dude everything is good in moderation, wake up>workout>sleep see moderation

stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SLUTAPOCOLYPSE View Post
    dude everything is good in moderation, wake up>workout>sleep see moderation
    Agreed!
    Visit my website for health topics, recipes, workouts, and other related items!
    www.stephendo.com

Please "Like" my ******** Page for updates!
    www.********.com/stephendofitnesslifestyle

aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron55678 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice article i have always wondered about the affects of fruit postWO.

VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome information! - Remember to eat fruits prior to a meal and not after! If you can imagine fruit sitting on top of undigested food and spoiling, that will cause a stomach ache and the fruit didn't get to do what it needed to.

johndouglas78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fruit, friend or foe?

Now, who doesn’t like a nice piece of fruit? But really what is the truth on fruit? I feel its overlooked in bodybuilding, but not looked at enough in normal living.

Bodybuilders overlook fruit, because I feel that they see it as a non-issue, something that will make you fat! Something that just isn’t good for building rock hard massive muscle, which we all want. But there is a different side to fruit that people in the bodybuilding world should know, some know of it already but some don’t, fruit is a GREAT pre/post workout meal, its got simple sugars, most fruits have plenty of those energy giving carbohydrates. They’re just a great source of simple sugars/carbohydrates for pre/post workout.
    Here is the catch though, many bodybuilders avoid fruit because of a thing called fructose, now fructose is a form of simple sugar much like dextrose or glucose, which many of you may use. But bodybuilders seem to over do the whole fructose thing, let me give you an insight why they might;

Fructose is a simple sugar, yes we know that, but fructose is a little different to other simple sugar sources. See fructose is much easily stored as body fat, it has to travel through the liver first to be converted into glycogen. Then the problem is when liver glycogen levels get full in starts turning into fat. That is the reason bodybuilders try to avoid fruit, because seeing as though you can’t tell when your liver is full of glycogen, many bodybuilders just forget about fruit all together. But many bodybuilders over react about how much fructose really is in fruit, many fruits don’t contain loads of fructose but they do contain something that is very important to a bodybuilder, which is phytochemicals (micronutrients). Also fruits are packed with muscle growing nutrients.

So now you might be asking you self, why do we need this glycogen stuff in are muscles anyway? Well simple sugars such as dextrose, glucose and fructose are converted into glycogen, which is a form of carbohydrates that is stored in your muscles. What does it do, when it’s in your muscles? It helps you recover, grow, give you a full look (so you look bigger) and so you can have overall better performance at all workouts.

Back to good old fruit, when would the best times to eat fruit be? Well there are 3 best times to use fruit and they are:

1. As soon as you get up and make breakfast, because while your sleeping your glycogen levels are getting lower and lower because your body has been using them for an energy source while you sleep and if you don’t get any glycogen in you when you get up in the morning, your body will start to turn to using muscle for energy and you don’t want muscle catabolism.

2. Before training. Try and get a piece of fruit in around 30 minutes before training to get those glycogen levels up again and save muscle glycogen. The fructose in the fruit will also not stop fat burning like other simple sugars do i. e glucose.

3. After a hard, heavy workout. Have a piece of fruit to get your insulin spike going and to get the fructose and glucose into those muscles, so you can recover and GROW. Try and go with a fruit that is higher is glucose than it is fructose, such as; peach, cherries and banana.

One thing I must say though is try and stick with fruit at those times, don’t eat to much fruit or it will overload your liver glycogen levels and will be stored as body fat. If you are going to eat fruit at other times limit the amount you eat.

Fruits have plenty of fibre in them, that help slow down the rate of protein digestion to give you that steady release of amino acids.

Fruit also adds to how I believe people should eat more whole foods and try not to live on supplements all the time, you have a great source of simple sugars/carbohydrates here so use it, so when you go out and buy a supplement that has the simple sugars have a think if you need it or just have a couple of peach’s. Don’t eliminate fruit from your diet PLAESE, Fruit has so many good things going for it and is so overlooked in bodybuilding. There is lots of nutrients, fibre and like I said before those most important simple sugars that get your insulin up, glycogen stores up and gets into those big muscles and gets you growing, which we all want to do!

Back to eating the whole foods, fruit is known to pick up your appetite for food so you can eat more, so when you eating your 4th cup of oats for the day, have a little bit of banana and the sweetness of it will make you get that food down more easily. If your feeling down and out and have no energy just have a little fruit to pick you up again, but remember never eat to much, need to keep the liver glycogen levels in check.

If your reading this and saying to your self I want fruit but just can’t bring my self to eat it because of the fructose and liver glycogen levels, then why not try a citrate supplement with it, such as; calcium citrate or creatine citrate. It just helps that fructose to go to glycogen production and away from fat.

You might be asking yourself what fruits are good at what times, well I might just tell you a few fruits and what times would be best to take them: Pre-training: apple, grapes, strawberries, pears. Post-workout: cherries, peach’s, bananas. Breakfast time: orange, kiwi fruit, and nectarine. They’re just a few fruits that you can pick more; if you really want to chop and change then you can but be careful of fructose and glucose levels.

Well I hope this article has helped some of you bodybuilders out there to not overlook fruit when your writing up your next training/diet plan, it might even save you some money on supplements!
    Always eat your fruit and veg but never go crazy with fruit, look after your self and eat more whole foods, get a good supplement and training plan and your set for better gains.

Fruit, friend or foe? I think a muscle-building friend!
    Good post! Thank you.

leangtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

<b>1. As soon as you get up and make breakfast, because while your sleeping your glycogen levels are getting lower and lower because your body has been using them for an energy source while you sleep and if you don’t get any glycogen in you when you get up in the morning, your body will start to turn to using muscle for energy and you don’t want muscle catabolism.</b>
    Just, NO!

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fruit 100% friend - and I laughed at the bro science I read back 8 months ago when I was reading up on all this stuff before stepping foot in the gym. You would read bs about not eating fruit during a shred, guess what? I ate 1 apple with my shake PRE WORKOUT and 1 banana with my post workout shake ALL THE TIME during my shred and my results:

So don't buy into the bs bro science about "the high sugar in the fruit" blah blah blah...It's all about your overall diet / your routine and how hard you hit the gym and not make excuses to not go to the gym etc.

Me 8 months @ the gym still eating my FRUITS, bulking now...So yeah I eat fruits bulk or shred.

GO FRUITS!

golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfstar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely a friend. I need to get my sugar somehow.

Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Friend. I will never give up fruit. It's great.
    For those of you turning into penguins.... Stop it.

genelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So long article, but i love the fruit!

jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll eat a banana after my workout and usually another fruit sometime later in the day, love em. I don't worry about the sugar in fruits. Thanks for the article!

XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XNibiru has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by doomz123 View Post
    Great post op fruits r def a friend u just hv to consume them in moderation.
    Depends on how they are used. Best friend, I think.. LOL

jwo1124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwo1124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwo1124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwo1124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwo1124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jwo1124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Eat Fruit if You Want

As far as eating fruit goes, I can't see the down side. Personally. I have never made it a point to eat lots of fruit, but its the healthiest food. Its low in calories, high in fiber and vitamins, some have high levels of antioxidants, and another thing that wasn't mentioned at all in all the years of this thread: 90% of fruit is Low on the glycemic index, meaning that they are slow to digest into bloodsugar.

My girlfriend actually was on weight watches for awhile after our son was born, and they advise clients to eat as much fruit as they want since it is 0 points on their point scale(just a meanbs to calculate prtions and calries for those not familiar with weight watchers)

So let's review. Fruit: low calories, high in fiber and vitamins, healthy carbs that are low GI, give you sustained energy. So there isn't a reason not to eat your 5 a Day.

I can't see any logical reason why fruit would make you fat. Maybe excessive fruit juice will pack some punds since it has more sugar per serving without any fiber. But whole fresh fruit can only help you be healthier.

bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bluelens has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have found with fruit that moderation and timing are the key. One fruit in the morning and another before or after workout will be good for you and you can still lose weight while eating fruit. Be careful not to overdo it. Especially my favorite treat of greek yogurt with tons of fruit in it. Still, compared to other sources of unhealthy carbs, I still give fruit two thumbs up.
    Heading towards 40 years of Pumping Iron! Never stop!

raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raveen01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am awared thanks to OP, thank you OP.

Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100) Smith12321 is not very well liked. (-100)
    100% friend!!!! Low cals packed with vitamins

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Friend. However keep it in moderation, the fruit we eat today is far sweeter and less dense in nutrients than what we had 50, 100, 1000 years ago.

jwortega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to take two V8 fruits a day, low sodium and and no added sugar. its hard to find fresh fruits while deployed, always frozen then thawed which makes them bitter and hard.

wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wessejason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good read , and i agree

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i love fruits.. but now that i'm counting calories, i find that fruits can easily push my calorie intake over my max. a 250 gram apple has 130 calories, 34g carbs, 0 proteins and fats. whacks out my macros.

toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toughid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting

milyM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much is too much fruit?
    Total I have in a day (including breakfast, pre and post workout fruit) :

2 bananas, lots of grapes, an apple, and 2 kiwis

On average

hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hug_dog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would say that it depends on if you are eating fruit instead of lets say (candy, cupcake, packaged junk) or eating fruit instead of eating nothing?

Personally I like to add fruit to most of my protein instead of lets say sugar, honey, or something sweet.

Great article though.

Thanks
    Check out my current log for ProMera Sports.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158826553&p=1176134493&posted=1#post1176134493