Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cardio on an empty stomach(what it really means)

A lot of people are confused about this topic, and rightly so. While the idea behind fasted cardio is quite reasonable, like everything in bodybuilding it's been bastardized and taken to extremes.

What cardio on an empty stomach really means is "Cardio done while insulin and blood-suger levels are low". The science behind this is spot on, as insulin blunts fat burning, and the body will burn glucose in the bloodstream if it's present.

Somehow, this got turned into "Don't eat anything 38 hours prior to cardio". All you really need to do is not eat anything(especially with carbs) an hour or two before cardio. That gives time for insulin levels to return to normal, and blood glucose levels return to normal.

As for cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.....well, lets do a little math. Most bodybuilders take some form of casein protein before bed(if you don't, I suggest you start) Whether it's in the form of powder, milk, of cottage cheese doesn't really matter, as long as you get a decent amount.

"In contrast the casein condition displayed a slow increase in aa concentrations which remained elevated above baseline after 300 minutes."

For those of you that still count on your fingers, 300 minutes is 5 hours. That means that your body is still in an anabolic state 5 hours after you go to sleep. Now, if you're like the average person who gets 8 hours of sleep a night, that means by the time you wake up to do cardio, you've been without food for, at the most, 3 hours Dear god, your muscles must be wasting away to nothing. Lets look at a best case scenario. We've all heard that casein can take up to 7 hours to digest, so what if you only get 6 hours of sleep? That would mean you'd wake up with food still in your stomach........read that last part again......I'll wait..........

If that isn't enough for you to sleep at night, then do yourself a favor and buy some BCAA's, or take half a scoop of protein with water 1/2 an hour before cardio in the morning. If you do your cardio in the afternoon, don't eat anything with carbs 2 hours before hand.
    I don't know either lol

SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    W8 is right, as usual. I also want to relay some great advice I got from DD and Defiant1 that continues to bring me to my senses whenever I start overanalyzing things:

"The perfect workout that you're not doing is always worse than the less-than-perfect regiment you're willing and ready to do."

That's why I started running after I got home from work, as opposed to trying to find the "ideal" time for fat burning, etc. Better to run five times a week when I may/may not be in a fasted state, than once/never a week during that peak time.
    For those of you wondering:

[url]http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/022306/otis-crunkmeyer.gif[/url]

Only 180lbs in the pic MiketheSwede's Avatar
    MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    A lot of people are confused about this topic, and rightly so. While the idea behind fasted cardio is quite reasonable, like everything in bodybuilding it's been bastardized and taken to extremes.

What cardio on an empty stomach really means is "Cardio done while insulin and blood-suger levels are low". The science behind this is spot on, as insulin blunts fat burning, and the body will burn glucose in the bloodstream if it's present.

Somehow, this got turned into "Don't eat anything 38 hours prior to cardio". All you really need to do is not eat anything(especially with carbs) an hour or two before cardio. That gives time for insulin levels to return to normal, and blood glucose levels return to normal.

As for cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.....well, lets do a little math. Most bodybuilders take some form of casein protein before bed(if you don't, I suggest you start) Whether it's in the form of powder, milk, of cottage cheese doesn't really matter, as long as you get a decent amount.

"In contrast the casein condition displayed a slow increase in aa concentrations which remained elevated above baseline after 300 minutes."

For those of you that still count on your fingers, 300 minutes is 5 hours. That means that your body is still in an anabolic state 5 hours after you go to sleep. Now, if you're like the average person who gets 8 hours of sleep a night, that means by the time you wake up to do cardio, you've been without food for, at the most, 3 hours Dear god, your muscles must be wasting away to nothing. Lets look at a best case scenario. We've all heard that casein can take up to 7 hours to digest, so what if you only get 6 hours of sleep? That would mean you'd wake up with food still in your stomach........read that last part again......I'll wait..........

If that isn't enough for you to sleep at night, then do yourself a favor and buy some BCAA's, or take half a scoop of protein with water 1/2 an hour before cardio in the morning. If you do your cardio in the afternoon, don't eat anything with carbs 2 hours before hand.

People like you, with posts like this are the straitjackets of this forum, that prevent people from really hurting themselvs sometimes!
    Last edited by MiketheSwede; 02-28-2006 at 09:16 AM.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed

Unless you're competeing for a pro card, just get your damn fat-ass on the treadmill and quit worrying so much.

I swear this whole "muscle-burning" phenomenon is almost as bad as parents telling kids "kissing gets you pregnant".

I'm amazed that with all the science we have, people are still living in the f*cking Dark Ages and letting their lives be run by dogma, superstition, and old-wives tales. It's so much easier for someone to just parrot someone else, instead of taking an hour out of their lives to do a little research.
    I don't know either lol

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

excellent post w8

SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    agreed

Unless you're competeing for a pro card, just get your damn fat-ass on the treadmill and quit worrying so much.

I swear this whole "muscle-burning" phenomenon is almost as bad as parents telling kids "kissing gets you pregnant".

I'm amazed that with all the science we have, people are still living in the f*cking Dark Ages and letting their lives be run by dogma, superstition, and old-wives tales. It's so much easier for someone to just parrot someone else, instead of taking an hour out of their lives to do a little research.
    Well with the media going overtime about how often/when/why you should exercise 24/7, it's a wonder people get anything done at all. The misinformation out there is absolutely astounding. I have to battle with my father daily about how to shrink his stomach size. He's convinced working his abs will do it, and I have to keep reiterating that the only way he'll lose fat is to do cardio, and do it for a good chunk of time. (He already lifts, but don't get me started on that... we won't even go there.) Hell, if I can't convince my own FATHER, who has seen me literally transform from an obese teenager to a healthy young man, how can we expect any different from complete strangers?

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Great post, great advise. If I cardio on much I hurl anyway so those rules strongly apply to me
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

Originally Posted by SpecTheIntro
    Well with the media going overtime about how often/when/why you should exercise 24/7, it's a wonder people get anything done at all. The misinformation out there is absolutely astounding. I have to battle with my father <i>daily</i> about how to shrink his stomach size. He's convinced working his abs will do it, and I have to keep reiterating that the only way he'll lose fat is to do cardio, and do it for a good chunk of time. (He already lifts, but don't get me started on that... we won't even go there.) Hell, if I can't convince my own FATHER, who has seen me literally transform from an obese teenager to a healthy young man, how can we expect any different from complete strangers?
    I go out to dinner with friends all the time and they're always asking eachother about getting in shape. It usually goes like this

Idiot 1- "so I heard that not eating carbs after 4 p.m is the key to fat loss"
    Idiot 2- "Oh yeah, I heard that too, my friends boss's secretary did that and lost 2 lbs"
    Me- "actually, it's not the time of day that matters, it's the activity levels at the time you eat, as exercise has a profound effect on nutrient partitioning. Also, the macro-nutrient profile of the meal, as well as the glycemic index of the carbohydrates is an important factor in substrate utilization"

Silence and blank stares

Idiot 1(to idiot 2)- "so you think I should stop eating carbs at 4 p.m or 3 p.m?"
    I don't know either lol

I go out to dinner with friends all the time and they're always asking eachother about getting in shape. It usually goes like this

Idiot 2- "Oh yeah, I heard that too, my friends boss's secretary did that and lost 2 lbs"
    Me- "actually, it's not the time of day that matters, it's the activity levels at the time you eat, as exercise has a profound effect on nutrient partitioning. Also, the macro-nutrient profile of the meal, as well as the glycemic index of the carbohydrates is an important factor in substrate utilization"

Silence and blank stares

Idiot 1(to idiot 2)- "so you think I should stop eating carbs at 4 p.m or 3 p.m?"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's so true. I have the same conversation with my mother. She'll sit eating Godiva chocolates and I'll say: "Mom, if you ever wonder why you're not losing weight, that's why." And her response: "No, I just eat too much carbs. I've got to eat everything in moderation."

And then she'll insist that whey protein powder is going to kill me.

tbb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when is the best time to do them? most of the time I do mine right after I workout.

Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All you really need to do is not eat anything(especially with carbs) an hour or two before cardio. That gives time for insulin levels to return to normal, and blood glucose levels return to normal.
    W8,

In healthy individuals, there should be almost no variation of blood glucose levels immediately after a meal (as compared to baseline); insulin is also pretty much constant within 2-4 hours after a meal. The rationale of "running on a empty stomach" seems to be twofold :
    A. Running while in post-absorption state (which usually requires around 16 hours of fasting and is associated with a higher rate of fat consumption -- and protein consuption as well);
    B. Having the most blood flow to the muscles, while the intestines receive next to nothing (this indeed may be achieved, in part, some 2-4 hours after a meal; and, fully, some 8-10 hours after a meal).

Whatever the case may be, I do not see why a bodybuilder -- who wants not to lose weight, but lose fat only -- would applying an "empty stomach" technique to his cardio training. On the other hand, it seems self-evident that cardio is not to done within minutes after eating.

Ng Tin

pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000) pali012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great post w8, you make everything so simple.

Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ng_Tin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tbb
    when is the best time to do them? most of the time I do mine right after I workout.

Indeed, this is what most people do. The important thing, of course, is you don't do cardio before your workout, since you wouldn't have any energy left.

Ng Tin

Originally Posted by Ng_Tin
    W8,

insulin is also pretty much constant within 2-4 hours after a meal.

Ng Tin
    Hence the waiting at least 2 hours after a meal
    I don't know either lol

Breakdancin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Breakdancin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Breakdancin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Breakdancin11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read. Im learning about everything mentioned in my nutrition class in college

-Jp

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Good stuff as usual W8!
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

Hence the waiting at least 2 hours after a meal
    What I meant is "two hours" is no magic number, and it certainly bears no relationship to blood insulin levels.

It is true though, as common sense has always told, that one should not go running immediately after eating.

Ng Tin

Originally Posted by Ng_Tin
    What I meant is "two hours" is no magic number, and it certainly bears no relationship to blood insulin levels.

It is true though, as common sense has always told, that one should not go running immediately after eating.

Ng Tin
    Agreed, there are no magic numbers, but you gotta start somewhere
    I don't know either lol

Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bird4Three is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A lot of people are confused about this topic.........All you really need to do is not eat anything(especially with carbs) an hour or two before cardio. That gives time for insulin levels to return to normal, and blood glucose levels return to normal.
    Great post. Brilliant!
    A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. - Larry Bird

Nothing like the 70s bubbleboy_619's Avatar
    bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bubbleboy_619 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpecTheIntro
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's so true. I have the same conversation with my mother. She'll sit eating Godiva chocolates and I'll say: "Mom, if you ever wonder why you're not losing weight, that's why." And her response: "No, I just eat too much carbs. I've got to eat everything in moderation."

And then she'll insist that whey protein powder is going to kill me.
    Yeah, that kills me the way everyone does not understand bb'ing and nutrition. One day, my sister told me, "I don't understand how peanut butter is good for ya." I turn around and she is always eating cookies and pizza.

Man, I love my dad to death, but sometimes he'll say, "What the heck, I'm not driving" and go and munch on cookies and milk and think he can burn it off by just jogging for so many minutes.
    Allen Collins is my idol!

Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deff. a good post W8. I've always done my cardio after my workout anyway. That way you're body is using stored fat as a fuel because you've used what you've eaten during your workout basically

Originally Posted by Kerry77
    Deff. a good post W8. I've always done my cardio after my workout anyway. That way you're body is using stored fat as a fuel because you've used what you've eaten during your workout basically
    That's another misconception. Substrate type for fuel is dependent on intensity level of the exercise.
    I don't know either lol

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great post man...I have a question about this. What about after cardio? When is it ok to eat after cardio?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
    Great post man...I have a question about this. What about after cardio? When is it ok to eat after cardio?
    Whenever you want, I like to wait at least half an hour.
    I don't know either lol

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Silence and blank stares

lol-u sound like me talking to the women at my work.

IMO, the best time to do cardio is when you are motivated, and it fits into your schedule. if i start stressing over peak times and ****, i end up just not doing it.

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just wanted to pop in here and say it's hard for me to believe that people like W8 and Dom actually do this sh*t for free. Great advice as usual Logan

Originally Posted by aqua-beowulf
    I just wanted to pop in here and say it's hard for me to believe that people like W8 and Dom actually do this sh*t for free. Great advice as usual Logan
    What's really funny is that I have access to the exact same info as everyone else, I just choose to use it.
    I don't know either lol

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's really funny is that I have access to the exact same info as everyone else, I just choose to use it.

Another good post W8

But don't forget its not always easy to find the answers if you don't know what questions to ask
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mc_marty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.. I did lose more weight that way than I do now, doing cardio after a workout. BUT, I notice that doing cardio AFTER a workout, I don't seem to get as small. I'm retaining more my size, but chiseling away fat that's clinging onto it.

Originally Posted by TKD
    Another good post W8

But don't forget its not always easy to find the answers if you don't know what questions to ask
    Bingo!
    I don't know either lol