Atheist Alliance Wannabe slammedsl1's Avatar
    slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight Gainer Pre-Workout?

I workout 3 times a week after work. My last break is usually around 1pm and I'm done work about 330pm. That's kind of a long break between meals since I'll be working out right after so I thought maybe I could have some weight gainer around 3 or 330

I have Cytogainer

4 scoops
    -----------------
    5g fat
    54g protein
    79g carbs

My diet is pretty good so I'm thinking maybe just 2 scoops of this pre-workout, low in fat, high in carbs and protein, seem ideal no? Post-workout would be some whey with dextrose and milk and a banana.

Opinions?
    Check out my training blog : http://blog.bodybuilding.com/slammedsl1/

Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo it would be a better idea to mix some more complex carbs in a blender. Especially if this gainer is stuffed with sugar(which i don't know).

100gr oats
    500ml skim milk
    Banana
    Maybe 1 scoop of gainer.
    Fish oil.

Then we're talking.

zkid002
    Originally Posted by slammedsl1 View Post
    I workout 3 times a week after work. My last break is usually around 1pm and I'm done work about 330pm. That's kind of a long break between meals since I'll be working out right after so I thought maybe I could have some weight gainer around 3 or 330

I have Cytogainer

4 scoops
    -----------------
    5g fat
    54g protein
    79g carbs

My diet is pretty good so I'm thinking maybe just 2 scoops of this pre-workout, low in fat, high in carbs and protein, seem ideal no? Post-workout would be some whey with dextrose and milk and a banana.

Opinions?
    That would be a good idea.
    Cytogainer is a quality gainer, and you wouldnt see anything but great progress, and better gains by taking it.
    Your Post workout, with whey,dextrose and a banana sounds perfect as well, good idea, definitely try it out.

-JZ

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slammedsl1 View Post

I have Cytogainer

4 scoops
    -----------------
    5g fat
    54g protein
    79g carbs

Opinions?
    go for it.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

Atheist Alliance Wannabe slammedsl1's Avatar
    slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slammedsl1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vikingur View Post
    Imo it would be a better idea to mix some more complex carbs in a blender. Especially if this gainer is stuffed with sugar(which i don't know).

100gr oats
    500ml skim milk
    Banana
    Maybe 1 scoop of gainer.
    Fish oil.

Then we're talking.
    I take an omega 3-6-9 and yes, the gainer has VERY little sugar

Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    That would be a good idea.
    Cytogainer is a quality gainer, and you wouldnt see anything but great progress, and better gains by taking it.
    Your Post workout, with whey,dextrose and a banana sounds perfect as well, good idea, definitely try it out.

-JZ
    Glad to hear positive reviews for cytogainer (I like it too)
    Check out my training blog : http://blog.bodybuilding.com/slammedsl1/