scoobydoo7050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

ok fellas, im still new to the bodybuilding game. can yall help me out?
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one, anyone know anything about it? seriously, i just ran into it, and i cant find nothin on it in search. thanks in advance fellas. lata

Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scoobydoo7050
    ok fellas, im still new to the bodybuilding game. can yall help me out?
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one, anyone know anything about it? seriously, i just ran into it, and i cant find nothin on it in search. thanks in advance fellas. lata
    Google it and you find it's a prohormone; don't take it w/o plenty of research, and a proper PCT in hand. PHs are not a joke and carry potentially serious consequences. Additionally, no age was listed but if you are under 21 do not even consider taking this.

from a google search . . .
    Introducing Max LMG

Under the new Anabolic Steroid Act of 2004 and Dietary Supplement Health Education Act of 2004, it is sometimes difficult to give the credit due a new product, and worse, it leaves the consumer uninformed. Let's see if I can give some usable info that is still legal to state in website copy yet of some value. Ergomax LMG was a unique pheromone matrix that had amazing positive effects upon body composition and sex-drive. Unfortunately we had to pull it to avoid more negative focus upon our industry. Max LMG is our next generation body composition goodie, and yes, it got the name due to some of its comparable effects...plus a few added values.

The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien are all progestins. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add as a relevant comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido. This is likely why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-Dick/Tren-Dick product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass.

Progestins do not aromatize to estrogens and being a 5-alpha-reduced analog prevents conversion to DHT. It is important to remember that being 5-alpha-reduced also means it is related to DHT. Hmmm, 5-alpha reduced means good high quality hardening effects, too. Naturally the lack of estrogenic activity translates into low water retention and solid gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. This does not mean that there is none, just less to deal with post use. Remember that there are two HPTA negative feed-back loops (Please see Ultra Hot info). 4-8 weeks of continuous Max LMG administration provides good results. And yes, I do suggest the use of Ultra Hot for 4-6 weeks before repeating
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

scoobydoo7050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thnx bro. much appreciated.

Jimbo18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dr.Dave1 View Post
    Google it and you find it's a prohormone; don't take it w/o plenty of research, and a proper PCT in hand. PHs are not a joke and carry potentially serious consequences. Additionally, no age was listed but if you are under 21 do not even consider taking this.

from a google search . . .
    i have a bottle of this stuff too and i was thinking about taking it, what kind of PCT do you recommend and where could i get one?

mdecarl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been doing some research as well and have read that taking organ shield with
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)dien-17-one 35mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dien-3-17b-diol 25 mg
    17b-hydroxy-2-alpha, 17-dymethyl-5a-androstan-3-one 15mg
    will help protect my liver, prostate and heart.

What do you think?

THAHOUSE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude im taking the same thing, can i get gyno if i do my post cycle??

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by THAHOUSE View Post
    dude im taking the same thing, can i get gyno if i do my post cycle??
    you will most certainly screw up, considering 1) your age and 2) this crappy compound.

A MOD please move this thread from the science section where it has no business.

Thanks.

Real Men Arent Natural crashcrash29's Avatar
    crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crashcrash29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am staking this with Epistane at the moment. Phucking amazing gains as a standalone but stacked with epistane the gains are still amazing and much more dry.

You will get mixed feelings about Max LMG. Diet will make or break this PH for sure.

Make sure you have all your support supps and pct in order before starting this or any PH. And be above 21.
    $$$$$$$$$ DFW CREW $$$$$$$$$

I rep back unless I'm on recharge of course

turnmenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by crashcrash29 View Post
    I am staking this with Epistane at the moment. Phucking amazing gains as a standalone but stacked with epistane the gains are still amazing and much more dry.

You will get mixed feelings about Max LMG. Diet will make or break this PH for sure.

Make sure you have all your support supps and pct in order before starting this or any PH. And be above 21.
    Why do you need to be over 21??? What are the side effects from that? I have been taking Mutate, by genetyx. I've been having some horrible symptoms. I felt like my head is going to explode and i felt like i am about to pass out and i feel odd. I take all the right supplements with it, but the feelings doesn't go away. i am not sure if it is some kind of vitamin deficiency or lack of proper sleep for a long time or not drinking enough water. I am prytte sure its the hormone causing that, but i waned to make sure before i stop taking it.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    30k views and 7 posts wot....

and strong bump..
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW