Lawson06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dry Sauna Vs. Steam Room

I know they aren?t really workout equipment, but I was wondering people?s views/benefits if any of dry saunas vs. steam rooms? let me know pros cons what have you.

Thanks.

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'd be 100x better off researching this through Google or Wikipedia.

nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nbs 4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cons = they both cause a spike in cortisol levels after a workout

Pros = its relaxing.

saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) saladpants is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steam room is soggy and smells like bacteria

Sauna is awesome and hot n stuff

Inconspicuous female. JennaClaire's Avatar
    JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lawson06 View Post
    I know they aren?t really workout equipment, but I was wondering people?s views/benefits if any of dry saunas vs. steam rooms? let me know pros cons what have you.

Thanks.
    Try checking out an infrared sauna. Supposedly, they're supposed to help you burn more calories and cleanse your body of toxins if used right. You do have to drink a lot of water before going in and after you're done in addition to a shower afterwards.

ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have this far infrared sauna in my exercise room and I love it:

http://www.sunlightsaunas.com/signature-corner.htm

I sit in my sauna every day after my workout, and it definitely helps relax the muscles and reduce soreness later. There's a big difference on days when i don't use the sauna.

It also helps a lot to keep the skin clear and reduce acne.

There has also been studies showing up to 15% increase in protein synthesis if you use your sauna after a workout. I saw a few of these studies but can't really tell you if it's really helping me or not. I've been since nice gains for the last 6 months either way.

d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000) d34dlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use a sauna rather than a steam room, only problem is since I don't go to a gym I can only use saunas during the summer when I usually take a vacation for around a month to Finland. Practically every house there has a sauna.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    I also perfer a sauna unless I'm congested then the steam room really helps.

TO me it just plain feels good!

Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100) Raihanul is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dry sauna produces heat; as a result, it creates a cozy, relaxing, and warm environment. And this helps to boost blood circulation in the body, alleviates pain, and relieves stress. Infrared saunas can also enhance weight loss by burning down excess body fat. On the other hand steam room provides users relief from most respiratory issues like sinusitis, cold symptoms, and allergies.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Raihanul View Post
    Dry sauna produces heat; as a result, it creates a cozy, relaxing, and warm environment. And this helps to boost blood circulation in the body, alleviates pain, and relieves stress. Infrared saunas can also enhance weight loss by burning down excess body fat. On the other hand steam room provides users relief from most respiratory issues like sinusitis, cold symptoms, and allergies.
    Op has not be seen in this thread for 14 years. He possibly expired in his steam room. Can you help to find him?

togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Saunas has several benefits one is lowering blood pressure. I read that the risk of high blood pressure was 46 percent lower in those who had a sauna four to seven times a week"

QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For others who might run across this thread... You will NOT loose any weight in a sauna. Zero. Zilch. You will NOT sweat out toxins. There are numerous benefits though including cardiovascular. Sauna (wood room heated by stones) or sauna + cold dips can be quite beneficial after workouts when done correctly. IR is NOT sauna.

More here for those interested: http://localmile.org/trumpkins-intro-to-sauna/

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)