Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I'm sorry Misc Jackson bizmark007's Avatar
    bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CrazyIndian View Post
    Pretty good point. It probably should be up to the parents, I guess I just don't understand how parents can be happy seeing their kids grow up if they have deformities, or if their kids aren't happy from them.
    You are a scumbag.

Good parents love their children whether or not they have disabilities.

You're solution is to kill them so you don't have to deal with the issues of the disabled child.

Man up and handle life's challenges and be happy that a child has opportunity to live life. There will always be obstacles.

If I showed this thread to anyone with kids they would wanna destroy you.
    ASK BEAVIS I GET NOTHIN BUT HEAD!!!!

..The Society..

bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea ok buddy, I'm an electrical engineering student at a pretty high ranked university, I could care less what some 16 year old "e-thug" who looks like one of those poser gang members thinks of me.

Once again, you have **** reading skills. Stop transforming my intentions into what they're not; you talk as if I want to take all current disabled people and kill them, when I clearly ASKED why we don't ABORT them BEFORE they're BORN, to prevent their suffering.

You have the argumentative skills and reasoning of a 13 year old, there's no point for me to argue with you.

The only thing I proved is that you're borderline retarted, you can't read, you have **** debating skills, and that you can't comprehend the meaning of an opinion. Ignored.

edit:
    All my personal attacks are a result of you starting them. I never insulted you based on your posts, I debated you.
    No one asked that you are engineering.Here is a cookie.

You are an idiot, aborting is fetus is ending life,therefore killing. Life doesn't start when you emerge from the vagina,it starts with the fetus in the womb developing into a human.

All you do is attack my age because that's all you can come up with.

How am I e thug and a poser?

I dOnt tYpe LIke dis mAn and say what up yo? FO SHO

I've typed intelligently.

You probably arrived at that stereotype from my skin color and hat.

I can't wait for more personal attacks because you have no legit comebacks.

..The Society..

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)

Before I make this post, I wanted you guys to know I have sympathy and mad respect for people born with deformities and birth defects who make the best of their lives. I don't hate them, or wish they were dead, if that's what you think I'm getting at through this post.

My question is regarding ethics; why do people feel the need to make these people grow and live in society, despite their defects? Why don't they abort the person before they are born?

Personally, I can't stand but feel that every day for them must be a struggle, one that they do not deserve to go through. For example, in my university there is a student who has no arms & legs, and he has been moving in a wheelchair all his life, with a dog guiding him everywhere.

Let's be serious here - that kid is missing out on the vast majority of things that make life enjoyable - no matter how successful he is in college, is there any chance he will ever live a happy life?

If (hypothetically) I was to be born as dead, blind, or mute, for example, I would much rather be aborted. Is it not torture to keep these people alive?

I decided to make this thread after seeing another thread in which a girl was born with no face. That has to be tough. Why would anyone want to live like that?

(serious)(no negs please)
    Abortion isn't the solution to people's problems. You deal with it and maybe one day there will be a cure. Life is life,you're giving up on people with potential to live a normal life and you want to get rid of them?

..The Society..

Originally Posted by Ace_2004 View Post
    Nice Video

hey OP,you wanted this kid in the vid. dead before he was even born.

How can you live with yourself?

..The Society..

Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kr3am is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    imagine a world wifout stephen hawkings...

Originally Posted by Kr3am View Post
    yawp...

..The Society..

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, that could be an acceptable reason to abort
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

steve m, omaha ne 4thelvofthegme's Avatar
    4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4thelvofthegme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    everyone should have a chance to live. with that said, people born with such severe mental disabilities that dont have much of a say as to what goes on with their life. that would be top 3 hardest things to live with. but there is always a chance that they make the worlds best invention, or write the best book, or become the best athelete. but understanding what is being said as well. i dont think it is as much the persons personal problems, as much as their problems with society. a visual is to think how you feel when someone looks at you wierd. how does that make you feel?? and how would going through that day after day affect you. after so long, people live with it and develop such a strong will power they get over it. anyone with the most minor of disabilities has a strong will power because they have to deal with things day after day after day.

BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kr3am View Post
    stephen hawking was not born disabled

outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you ever talked to or hung out with someone who has a disability? They feel happiness, sadness and the whole range of human emotions. Yes it can be a struggle, however sometimes I envy people with a disability because a lot of the time they have the ability to look past the **** and see what really matters.
    I'll get this one, put it on my card
    I get frequent flyer mileage
    And a booklet of upgrades
    So next time I visit the third world
    I won't have to fly second class

Journal: currently doing westside for skinny bastards. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4009573

tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000) tds.Enziet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a birth defect, I was born without a sternum. It suuuuucks.