EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500)

An Easier Way To Get Green Tea Into Your Diet Without Buying The Pills Or Drinking It

Cant you just cut open the green tea packet, poor the leaves or whatever it is in there, into your protien shake.
    You cant taste them, you cant see them.

Is that a good solution, or do the benifits not work as well?
    I rep back!
    I (usually) try to make my post as correct and helpful as possible, so if I post something that is in correct, Message me so I can change it!

BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BillyOcean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't know there was an easier way than poping a few pills

austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am pretty sure the leaves need to be brewed to get the most out of them.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EzMan View Post
    Cant you just cut open the green tea packet, poor the leaves or whatever it is in there, into your protien shake.
    You cant taste them, you cant see them.

Is that a good solution, or do the benifits not work as well?
    Not the best idea if you are looking to get maximal benefits. First off, it's best consumed on an empty stomach. Secondly, it really should be infused/steeped to allow the compounds to be released from the tea.

Even if all of the comounds where bioavailable, a typical cup only has 100-200mg of EGCG so you'll need to eat 5-10 "cups" worth per day to get an effective dose. You also need to watch what you consume with it - things like milk/casein reduce the availability of some of the beneficial compounds.

Seriously, if you are looking to maximize the benefits by getting the most potent amount of EGCG, polyphenols, catechins & antioxidants, then purchase an extract.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

jasaveli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i want to take green tea pills as a antioxdant, not to lose weight...should i not take it then?

cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you don't mind the taste, you can always brew a ton of green tea, and then drink it throughout the day instead of plain water. I do this whenever I have the time to do it (but during workouts I use plain water).

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Even if all of the comounds where bioavailable, a typical cup only has 100-200mg of EGCG so you'll need to eat 5-10 "cups" worth per day to get an effective dose.
    so im a jerk right? and well i want said benefits, but cbf drinking 10 cups. SO i make super green tea concentrate. 3-4 bags soaked in boiling water till drinkable (7-10min) then drink it and then squeeze any absorbed water out and drink that.

I actually enjoy this which is nice but is it working?
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski