XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

rip tattoo (really serious)

i recently had a uncle pass who i loved dearly and im looking for a nice rip memory tattoo if anyone can add a pic id greatly appreciate it

EDIT

i was looking at the concept of Nas's tattoo

i seen this pic on a magazine the day after he died and really liked it, i think this pic he has a tattoo updated, cuz i seen other pics that his tatto was different
    Last edited by XAA; 02-09-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a cross maybe, or those tats of the person that look like a photo

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would say a cross, with

R.I.P. name (above)
    cross of your choice)
    xxxx-xxxx (years below)
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hatchi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't get a photo of him, I like the:

R.I.P. name (above)
    cross of your choice)
    xxxx-xxxx (years below)

Seems classy, and tasteful. By the way, sorry for your loss!

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah i forgot to mention bud, sorry for your loss...

other ideas that i already know of was my friends (they are twins) had their father pass away...

one got the infinity symbol becaue of all his dad went through, he thought he was like that..
    and the other got his dads name and date, had some greek symbol but i forgot what it ment
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get something that nobody else has something original that reminds you of him.
    I never reach my goal because if I did then I would be finished.

Never finished, Never quit.

owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) owned4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Make sure you put it somewhere that it is hidden, or is easily hidden. Think about the future job interview and such, most companies won't hire a guy with a tattoo that always shows.

and sorry for your loss, make sure you get something that you will always remember.

XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XAA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanx guys for ur support, i was thinking maybe cross with rip Kevin, date and stuff, few birds flying around cross, he grew up in the woods cutting logs with a bucksaw so i might inquorperate the cross with a wodden look, also he enjoyed fishing,rabbit snaring,moose hunting, guns, he loved his beer,he made his homemade moonshine all the time, he wasnt a greedy person, couldnt say no to anyone, loved his trucks, loved skidooing, also i was his son he never had, he raised me and loved me dearly, he would drive 45 a few time s aweek to see me, i feel that i owe him alot, the bond we had were unimaginable, he was like a father, he was my father, i never had a father figure in my life with my mom but he filled in for that, he called me his boy, he loved his dog teddy, theres nothing he wouldnt do for me, i was a little brat all the time i put him thru hell, but i told him i was sorry i was there when he was on his death bed, he wasnt able to see but i told him i was gona see him in the hospital on wensday and monday he went into surgery, before he went in he told the doctor his boy was coming to see him monday, after his surgery the doctors knew he had too many complications to live so they told us to come in and say our finaly good byes, they say the hearing is the last to go on a person, my mom couldnt find me and when she did she said uncle kev is dieing, i knew in my heart that he would hold on long enough to see his boy, when i told him i loved him and he was always my poppy and id see him there, a few min later he died, but he knew i was coming up wednesday but because of my doctors apointment we went a day early, (hospital is 3 hours away from my house) i know for a fact that he would of held off till wednesday just to hear the final words from his boy. sorry for all the sadness but it feels good to get this off my chest (serious)

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XAA View Post
    thanx guys for ur support, i was thinking maybe cross with rip Kevin, date and stuff, few birds flying around cross, he grew up in the woods cutting logs with a bucksaw so i might inquorperate the cross with a wodden look, also he enjoyed fishing,rabbit snaring,moose hunting, guns, he loved his beer,he made his homemade moonshine all the time, he wasnt a greedy person, couldnt say no to anyone, loved his trucks, loved skidooing, also i was his son he never had, he raised me and loved me dearly, he would drive 45 a few time s aweek to see me, i feel that i owe him alot, the bond we had were unimaginable, he was like a father, he was my father, i never had a father figure in my life with my mom but he filled in for that, he called me his boy, he loved his dog teddy, theres nothing he wouldnt do for me, i was a little brat all the time i put him thru hell, but i told him i was sorry i was there when he was on his death bed, he wasnt able to see but i told him i was gona see him in the hospital on wensday and monday he went into surgery, before he went in he told the doctor his boy was coming to see him monday, after his surgery the doctors knew he had too many complications to live so they told us to come in and say our finaly good byes, they say the hearing is the last to go on a person, my mom couldnt find me and when she did she said uncle kev is dieing, i knew in my heart that he would hold on long enough to see his boy, when i told him i loved him and he was always my poppy and id see him there, a few min later he died, but he knew i was coming up wednesday but because of my doctors apointment we went a day early, (hospital is 3 hours away from my house) i know for a fact that he would of held off till wednesday just to hear the final words from his boy. sorry for all the sadness but it feels good to get this off my chest (serious)
    damn he sounded like a real red blooded man. Living in the woods, hunting,fishing, driving a truck. My kind of man

x-terminator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy =(

sorry for ur lost man.....makes me sad
    eattt eattt eattt is my goal im on a huge bulk ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    wish me luck
    .........{'_'}...........
    .....(''(._|_.)'').......
    .....('()\__/()').......
    ......\/./'''''\.\/.......
    ()))=O====O=()))

hehe ( i rep back)

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ......... RIP........... omg why. why would you want to have a painful memory on ur body for the rest of ur life. if u want a tattoo get a starfish u emo bitch
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

Originally Posted by OldskoolBULK View Post
    ......... RIP........... omg why. why would you want to have a painful memory on ur body for the rest of ur life. if u want a tattoo get a starfish u emo bitch

i hve more painful memories(but wonderful) in my mind than you can ever tattoo on a body its just a sign of respect and its my way of coping with the loss

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i hve more painful memories(but wonderful) in my mind than you can ever tattoo on a body its just a sign of respect and its my way of coping with the loss
    might as well just draw "***got" on ur forehead and say its a tattoo... loser.
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scott1761 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    negged
    I never reach my goal because if I did then I would be finished.

Never finished, Never quit.

shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shanedawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scott1761 View Post
    negged
    x3 why dont you get a tatoo of a penis on ur forehead with a heart around it. cock sucker.

and sorry about ur loss man.
    Pittsburgh

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dreamer_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your looking for something that reminds you of him. Don't get the cross. Its unoriginal and is only going to remind you that hes never gonna be around anymore.

What was something he really liked?
    Was it a team, a plane that he really liked or maybe even his favorite coffee mug.

I'd get something that deep down reminds you of the good times you had at one time or another.

Look at it this way. If someone sees a cross on your arm. Then they ask whats it for and you say oh it symbolizes my dead uncle. Theres going to be a silent moment and your just gonna feel like crap for a bit.

If they look at your arm and see some silly fishing rod or something. And ask why do you have it and you explain that it reminds you of the good time that you had with your uncle before he passed away.

Which one do you think really is more sincere.
    Thats my opinion anyways. But each to there own.
    Last edited by Dreamer_; 02-09-2008 at 09:57 PM.