Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Non symmetrical...?

My arms arent the same size by about a half inch to an inch and I always hear people say that you should do dumbbells to even them out. Well if one is using a barbell with the unevenness be made worse with this...or will it stay the same? For example if someones arems are 15 inches(right) and 14 1/2(left). Say they gain two inches. Will the persons arms them be 17(right) and 16 1/2(left)? Or will the uneveness be made worse if they have been using a bar?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no, over time they'll catch up. differences in size are mostly just a time issue.
    <->

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    even if I strictly use a bar instead of dumbbells?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
    even if I strictly use a bar instead of dumbbells?
    Aj is right on this one. If you are a noob who has been lifting less than 2 years your gains do not come nice and evenly on both sides of the body. Chances are one side will develop slightly faster than the other(usually the dominant side). But if you stay with the weights over time these differences will be minimal in the long run.

But I would suggest more dumbell work if you are that worried about it. That way both sides have to do their own share of their work. Unlike with barbells where the dominant side can at times overpower the weaker side and receive more stimulation.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    Aj is right on this one. If you are a noob who has been lifting less than 2 years your gains do not come nice and evenly on both sides of the body. Chances are one side will develop slightly faster than the other(usually the dominant side). But if you stay with the weights over time these differences will be minimal in the long run.

But I would suggest more dumbell work if you are that worried about it. That way both sides have to do their own share of their work. Unlike with barbells where the dominant side can at times overpower the weaker side and receive more stimulation.
    AJ is always right ^_^
    <->

KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50) KopyKat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Watch that form to, i think that sometimes people are pushing too hard with heavy weight and letting those initial imbalances exploit themselves worse.
    "I'm worried about deadlifts too. I mean the word "dead" has got to be in there for a reason. Are you sure they won't kill me?" - olympic