parker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Perfect Technique

Hello all.

Is there a web site that descibes the perfect techniques for every exercise??

Ill tell you why, i have a training partner and every time we go training we end up arguying over what is the right way to do the excerise.

The lastest one is a normal bench press, i think that you should take the bar down to within 1 inch of you chest and then back up but he thinks you should only lower it till your arms are horizontal to the floor (the bars about 4" away). Its not about whos right or wrong i just wont to have the technique right.

There are loads of ones that we are unsure of!!

Cheers P

PS Please could you settle the one above!!!!!

Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When it comes to bench you must touch your chest with the bar. A full range of motion is vital if you want to get the maximum results from bench or any other exercise.

I would suggest referring to the Sticky post at the top of this thread for any questions of this nature. The search feature located at the top right corner is also very useful.

Good luck bro!!

parker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I dont understand what this means!!

I would suggest referring to the Sticky post at the top of this thread for any questions of this nature.

Any way thanks for clearing that one up!!!!

P

nemo416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you look up at the top of the "exercises" section(which you are now in) you'll see a thread called "Comprehensive details on how to perform common exercises." Read it.
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.