puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

will whey protein make me gain fat weight??

j/w.... i know creatine will.... im taking creatine and whey protein, will i gain alot of fat doing this??
    we cannont change the speed or direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails to meet the challenges in our life!!!!
    ----------
    pain is weakness leaving the body
    ----------
    Semper Fidelis

RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excess calories can cause fat gain, not protein.

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedHerring View Post
    Excess calories can cause fat gain, not protein.
    This^

and creatine won't make you gain fat.

Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10) Altair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Creatine will not make you gain fat. Creatine makes you retain water and builds ATP.

If you take a lot more protein than you need, it may turn to fat. Read the calories and make sure you're not going over what you're supposed to take for one day.
    Gain Muscle
    Lose Fat

puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i didnt mean creatine will make you gain fat i meant water weight but yea... whats ATP?? so taking 2 scoops a day of protein is allright and wont make me gain fat??
    we cannont change the speed or direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails to meet the challenges in our life!!!!
    ----------
    pain is weakness leaving the body
    ----------
    Semper Fidelis

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of all the things to worry about making you fat, whey protein is not one of them.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedHerring has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by puremscl View Post
    well i didnt mean creatine will make you gain fat i meant water weight but yea... whats ATP?? so taking 2 scoops a day of protein is allright and wont make me gain fat??
    ATP is what your muscles use for energy.

and 2 scoops of protein a day wont do anything to make you fat at all.

Finally getting stronger Tron17's Avatar
    Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tron17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by puremscl View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine_triphosphate

There ya go, basically it is an anergy source for your muslces.

Protein does not make you gain fat, as stated excess calories does,, but if you are taking in a big excess of protein you will because protein does have calories (about 4 calories per gram)