Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Froggystyle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do I have to drink protein shake after I workout?

Do I really have to?

Can I just drink milk instead? I seriously don't like protein shake because they are money consuming and I like to get my protein naturally.

I just bought some cottage cheese, so can I just substitute that for protein shakes?

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Froggystyle
    Do I really have to?

Can I just drink milk instead? I seriously don't like protein shake because they are money consuming and I like to get my protein naturally.

I just bought some cottage cheese, so can I just substitute that for protein shakes?
    Here's why people like protien shakes post work outs. Because they deliver alot of protien (~25g) and you dont have to cook up a chicken breast etc. Milk is ok but it doesn't have nearly the amount of protien that protien shakes does (my skim milk has 8g of protien...so around 1/3 of protien shakes).

Cottage cheese...im not sure about. Personaly i dont eat it because i ate cottage cheese as a kid after running on a hot summer day and i threw it back up. Could never eat it since . But from what i hear, cottage cheese is a good slow burning protien, so it wont help you much post work out, but is good to eat before bed (to keep you in an anabolic state through out the night).

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Froggystyle
    Do I really have to?

You want to get protein and simple carbs through your system as soon as possible when ur done lifting. Thats why we opt for something like a shake with dextrose mixed in. Real food takes too long and you'll miss the window.