shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Quick Question about expiration date

I just found a Molecular Nutrition Glutamine jug with about half of it's contents hidden away in a cabinet. It said the expiration was U-21 10/05. I know supplement companies are usually liberal when it comes to dating their products, so I'm wondering if it is still good.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shaolin
    I just found a Molecular Nutrition Glutamine jug with about half of it's contents hidden away in a cabinet. It said the expiration was U-21 10/05. I know supplement companies are usually liberal when it comes to dating their products, so I'm wondering if it is still good.
    Im going to say its still useable and good to take. I've taken creatine months after it expeired. And with glutamine you probably won't notice it anyway so it won't matter.

Try to PM a molecular rep to get a better answer for you.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lonny
    Im going to say its still useable and good to take. I've taken creatine months after it expeired. And with glutamine you probably won't notice it anyway so it won't matter.

Try to PM a molecular rep to get a better answer for you.
    Thanks for the reply. Glutamine might not work for most but it really does help my recovery time. I study Martial Arts (Shaolin obviously) and i notice a big difference in soreness after taking it.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    use it grasshopper
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

So how far past the expiration date has everyone gone?