hallo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout advice??

I am sick of my workout and need a change. I am not getting the results that i want at all. I went through a lot of the work outs on here and didn't really find anything that i thought would work for me. Can anyone help me find a workout that will be effective. I want to get bigger but also more defined.
    Jeff

Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dan666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A workout in what muscle(s)? And looking ripped is purely based on body fat, and diet and a little bit of muscle size to enhance the "shredded" look a bit more.